October/November Conkers 2021***

Have my 26 week appointment with the midwives today. OH has to stay in the car unfortunately. Been having period like cramps the last couple of days so going to mention it.

Am I right in saying other ladies here experienced these cramps?

@sadeyedlady defo mention it. I’ve no experience of braxton hicks but I do get crampy and achy at times…. Not sure it’s the same as your experiencing. I get crampy specially when I need a wee?!

@Mummy2Corban Its probably normal but going to say it anyway just for peace of mind. Getting a tour of the MLU birthing suites today aswell. I had my last baby here but its been redecorated so cant wait to see it!

@sadeyedlady id defo mention it! Even if it’s just a normal pregnancy thing and asking eases your mind it’s best to ask. Ah how exciting you get to see your MLU! I had my 3 of mine in MLU and it was just lovely. Makes it seem a bit more real when you see stuff like that! Exciting!!!!

Some days I’m positive some days I just hate having these contractions. I’m so tired of them already 12 more weeks at minimum right?

have my GTT tomorrow morning, but anxious I hope I don’t get sick from it.

but also just 1 more day before I’m in double digit countdown

It was lovely, his head is really low down so we didn't get to see his face, the consultant just said that he's measuring slightly big! Also my iron levels have come back and I have severe iron deficiency x

@Mummy2Corban of course I Will, they are so cute and 3 have been reserved already!!

@playgirl666 hoping baby stays put until fully cooked! Great weight!!!

@daniyaaq I hope your gtt goes well tomorrow for you!! And Wahoo for double digits!! Got to love hitting the milestones

As for me 30 weeks today!!!! Feels like a big milestone for us!!! Feeling bit sad I wanted to go visit someone this week away from Norfolk and my sister who lives in Hastings has visitors and my best friend who lives Nottingham hasn't replied so feeling a little bit bereft if I'm honest. I told my oh I didn't mind but feeling like a bit of a loner :cry:

@Catmumof4 did you change your ticker?? Hehehe! Happy 30 weeks though girl!!!!

@playgirl666 shame you couldn’t see his face but at least his head down. Sucks your iron is super low…. What have they said about treatment? Tablets?

@daniyaaq i like your ticker! My DS1 would love the face hugger size!

Hello all

Hope we are all well,

sorry not been on for a few weeks, been crazy busy and been away for holiday which was lovely but very hot for a pregnant women but so glad to get the break.
I have tried catching up on the threads and loving the bump/scan pictures

AFM - I am 22+3 days and we found out we are having a little boy, me and my OH are soo excited he even got a little emotional, and our daughter is excited to have a little brother to look after, she keeps asking when will he come out haha.
Still having the sick feeling after brushing my teeth so think I’m stuck with that till I give birth lol

Hope you ladies are doing ok, I see some are suffering with aches and pains sorry to hear that hopefully it eases up soon

@Catmumof4
Awwww how cute are those kittens oh my goodness. So teeny and adorable.
Hope ure feeling a bit better today.

@Penguin20
Congratulations on team :blue:

@Reiko_ctu
Oh hon so sorry ure not enjoying ure camping trip but totally take my hat off to you.
Love the name Meadow.
Meadow Elizabeth goes lovely too.

@playgirl666
This baby was 3lbs at 28+3 and 3lbs 8oz at 30 weeks.
I have anther Growth scan on Tuesday..
No dought I will get told he will be a big baby just like I was told with dd and ds.
The growth scans are really just a guess tho hon.
Try not to worry.
I worried so much with dd and ds because I was told they were really big and they was only 5lbs 7oz and 7lb 6oz.

Tommy was 7lbs so say at 33 weeks and I know now that was really inaccurate because he was only 7lb 6 when born.

@Mummy2Corban yh I changed it cos I never no what the bloody things were... like seriously wtf is a pork pie hat?! Lol I couldn't take it anymore LMAO!!

@Suggerhoney thanks hun they really are adorable lol

@Penguin20 lovely to hear from you hun. Sorry your having a rough time with the brushing but congrats on a boy!

As f me I spent an hr and a half in the bath cos getting more pains. I walked the dog earlier and it also made my spd worse which just sucked. Feeling very emotional tonight over basically nothing!! LMAO pregnancy is so weird!!

@playgirl666 have you got tricky veins or a bad phlebotomist!?! Yucky bruise. You’ve really got to stay still with pressure on it too for a few mins to avoid that as well.

thanks ladies for the support. We’re home
Now and it’s still hot as you know what here (33 degrees :() so that’s a down side but we made it through the vacation and I think it was worth it for the girls fun. My dad is actually doing surprisingly well. He just has said it hurts very badly and the drugs aren’t cutting out all the pain. But he’s managing and his spirits aren’t down which is good because he’s been depressed most of his life (just recently got on antidepressants last year!)!

Only 9 more days for me and I move into the third trimester!

I have lots to do, I’ve got to get my homeschool curriculum sorted and a bunch of cupboards organized for school, and our downstairs playroom/craft/school area is a mess and needs to be organized. So I’ll be busy for august with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->