October/November Conkers 2021***

@Mummy2Corban My last day will be 37+1, it was originally supposed to be 38 weeks but had some holiday to take so thought go a week earlier, I’m working from home and everyone keeps saying I should work till I pop but it’s been a tougher pregnancy and I want a couple weeks to just relax and not worry or stress about work. How are you feeling ?

@Suggerhoney how exciting things are finally getting started.. good luck

@Penguin20 I’ve actually also had people ask why I don’t work till end since I’m working from home. They don’t get it’s still exhausting and draining. I’m looking forward to just waking up without pressure of work and truly resting.

@Suggerhoney any updates? At least you can start fresh this morning and not have to worry about laboring through the whole night hopefully. Hope you are well hun

@Suggerhoney glad the pessary is in, no.going back now!!

@Reiko_ctu so glad your sister and baby are doing well! Must be so horrible leaving without a baby but as you say it's a much gentler intro to parenthood lol

@Mummy2Corban Oh I'm so sorry you've been unwell, not like you! Hope your feeling better today hun!

@those who work tell them to do 1... if u need a break from thinking about work etc then who r they to say?!

I'm feeling less off today thank God but really starting to worry about the toll this is having on my body! Sorry for the Tim but I got piles recently and they are now bleeding, I have almost no control of my bladder now and when the spd pain flares when I stand or sit I leak every time iv gone through so many pads!! I have spd in both hips so waddling like a penguin and no idea how I'm going to get to my consultant appointment tomorrow which is in the top corner of the hospital and no childcare so my Partner can't wheel me in! Hmmmm lol xx

@daniyaaq Its so frustrating hearing it, I’m so done with work but got 2 months left yet :( and since I been pregnant I feel like things that wouldn’t normally get brought up are getting brought up like simple mistakes or chance to blame someone.

@Catmumof4 Im so sorry your having more trouble, just seems like your not getting a break at all, hope all goes well with your consultant if you manage to get to the corner of the hospital lol

I can’t believe how strong the nausea has returned ladies. Can barely function again :(. Going to have to start ordering my groceries because even getting to the shop is just too much.

@daniyaaq When are you finishing up? I've decided to go down to 3 days/week until I have to finish in 6 weeks (we can't work later than 38 weeks). People think it's easier working from home when pregnant bit I strongly disagree. At least if we were in the office there would be less distractions

@Reiko_ctu Sorry your sickness is back. You're having an awful run of it. Eyes on the finish line though! We're nearly there!

@Penguin20 i agree that you need sometime to relax and just clear your mind. Those last few weeks are hard going and on top of that you won’t get much rest once baby is here! I’m ok thanks… I’m tired and ache but ok!

@daniyaaq you need some rest so defo have the time off and make the most of taking it easy! Sometimes people don’t engage there brains!

@Catmumof4 ah hun! Sounds like your really struggling! Big hugs for you…. It can’t be easy. I feel a similar way with my body feeling more uncomfortable the more babies I have had. And seeing as you have things on top of pregnancy to cope with you must be struggling. Hopefully your consultant will agree to bringing your action forward??? Surely they can’t expect you to go on much further like you are??

@Reiko_ctu im sorry your feeling this way. Nausea sucks. With DD2 I had nausea/sickness till about 34 weeks had a few weeks break then it returned with vengeance. I’m now getting nausea but I think that’s just if I eat and seeing as I’ve not much room it makes me feel yuk. Hopefully it’s just a blip and it calms down again for you!

im hoping that the radio silence from @Suggerhoney means she deep into labour!!!

@Penguin20 I had visions I was going to have to crawl in but luckily my partner has come up with a plan thank God!!

@Mummy2Corban Thank u babe for understanding it is shit! I would pay for them to do it next week but that's too early so week after would make me happy. My ideal date would be the 16th or 17th cos that's my birthday! I just really don't actually no how I will cope I can't move around at all so it's not an emotional or mental thing me saying that it's physically incapable of living so I hope they listen to me!! I'm nervous they will try fob me off but that ain't happening

@Reiko_ctu I'm so so sorry the nausea is that bad can the Drs not do anything to help you!? Xx

@Penguin20 I had visions I was going to have to crawl in but luckily my partner has come up with a plan thank God!!

@Mummy2Corban Thank u babe for understanding it is shit! I would pay for them to do it next week but that's too early so week after would make me happy. My ideal date would be the 16th or 17th cos that's my birthday! I just really don't actually no how I will cope I can't move around at all so it's not an emotional or mental thing me saying that it's physically incapable of living so I hope they listen to me!! I'm nervous they will try fob me off but that ain't happening

@Reiko_ctu I'm so so sorry the nausea is that bad can the Drs not do anything to help you!? Xx
Oh they just all keep suggesting going back on diclectin. My DH wants me to as well. But honestly it doesn’t help and makes me more tired, and I can barely get out of bed as is. The other day I stayed in bed till 2 and went back to bed at 10!

@Catmumof4 you gotta go in strong lady! Don’t let them fob you off. If it’s getting impossible to do day to day tasks and your quality of life is dramatically declining then they can’t expect you surely to carry on for much longer? And if your 37 weeks then baby is full term?! Let us know how it goes lovely,

@Reiko_ctu that’s not good…. If it’s not helping and makes you tired then it doesn’t seem worth taking?

If @Suggerhoney had the peasant this morning you would hope baby is here if not close to being here!!!! First baby!!!!!!!!!!
Yes I hope it’s not a days long induction… that would be so terrible! Hopefully things went quickly as her body has done it many times before!!

I’m curious what my 4th labour will be like after my 2nd was 90 mins and 3rd was 2 hrs.

Oh they just all keep suggesting going back on diclectin. My DH wants me to as well. But honestly it doesn’t help and makes me more tired, and I can barely get out of bed as is. The other day I stayed in bed till 2 and went back to bed at 10!
That sucks so bad! Damned if u do and damned if u don't! I really hope it eases up for you x

@Mummy2Corban yh I'm going to try hun iv read that this can get worse so I'm scared for that aswell and if I'm honest I don't have a quality of life!

I really hope sugger is cuddling her baby by now or if not very soon is! Xx

@sadeyedlady I’m taking 2 weeks annual leave at 35 weeks and officially starting mat leave at 37weeks. I’m so looking forward to it. So tired especially now that insomnia has hit.

@Reiko_ctu i feel you about nausea, I never stopped meds but it’s ramping up. Considering going back on ondansetron have the prescription already.

@sadeyedlady I’m taking 2 weeks annual leave at 35 weeks and officially starting mat leave at 37weeks. I’m so looking forward to it. So tired especially now that insomnia has hit.

@Reiko_ctu i feel you about nausea, I never stopped meds but it’s ramping up. Considering going back on ondansetron have the prescription already.
Yeah I guess between 28-36 weeks the hormones ramp up again… so brings back the nausea for some. I had a good run being off meds from maybe 22-26 and since then it’s just started slowly ramping up. And now I honestly feel like I’m in first tri again… in that spot where it’s about to get really bad and you know it’s coming. I can still function a bit and it’s not as bad as needing to be bed ridden or else I’m vomiting everywhere, but combining it with all the other challenges of third tri it’s making life extremely difficult. I’m going to do everything possible to get her out by 38 weeks so I only have 6 weeks of this left… but now the fall responsibilities are picking up, where we’ve got places to be so more driving and drop offs and a few co-op teaching responsibilities. No idea how I’ll do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->