October/November Conkers 2021***

@topazicatzbet mine have been bad the past few days and I will say I’ve been dehydrated. Need to get more water in me… but I’m sleeping a lot so it’s hard to drink when you’re asleep XD

I had a dream last night I had the baby and she was 6 odd lbs and loved nursing XD and so cute. Hopefully that comes tru in 6-7 weeks!

my DH was looking at a video of our new niece and said it was getting him excited to have our own newborn again :). So sweet, he’s never said anything like that before!

I feel like this baby really doesn’t stop moving. Does anyone else have one of those?

I have a very wrongly baby. I think he is gonna be just like his big bro and end up flipping right up to the section.

how is your sister and baby doing?

@Suggerhoney that’s great news that your on delivery suite and that you’ve a fresh midwife! Hopefully they can get going with things. Your in!!!!! Baby boy should hopefully be here tomorrow?????? Oh my!

@Suggerhoney that’s great news that your on delivery suite and that you’ve a fresh midwife! Hopefully they can get going with things. Your in!!!!! Baby boy should hopefully be here tomorrow?????? Oh my!

Thanks hon. Hope so. Can hear someone in labour. Lovely.

Anyway took a last bump pic
20210904_200932.jpg

@Suggerhoney lovely lovely bump! And the last bump picture! Next pictures will be baby boy!!!!! I remember going in to hospital with my first and hearing the other ladies in labour! Pooped my pants! Haha! But when you hear a lady moaning then a baby crying…. Amazing. You got this lady!!!! I’m super excited for you right now x

Hey ladies glad everyone is well. Not feeling 100% tonight... can't really put my finger on It! Just bit sluggish hoping that is down to recovering from the bug!! Right now it's 10past 9 and the neighbours kids are kicking a ball against my fence and really resisting the urge to tell them to fuk off just want to sleep grr grumpy mama.

Yay Sugger so glad it’s your time soon!! Your last bump shot looks lovely. Still gonna say 7lb1oz for weight for your boy!

My niece is doing well! Off the jaundice lights, really picking up her feeds by mouth and having some time free from the oxygen mask but still on it most of the time I think. My sister’s BP and kidneys look good so tonight or tomorrow she’ll be discharged! I think maybe 2 more weeks in the nicu for baby and then she’ll get to go home… I think it will be a shock for my sis and BiL when she comes home. BIL is not coping well with the tiredness currently and they have nurses taking care of the baby all night! They are used to sleeping in very late, my sis is a shift worker and on her days off just sleeps the whole day… anyways this is probably a bit of a kinder intro to new parenthood for them with a bit of help XD

Yay Sugger so glad it’s your time soon!! Your last bump shot looks lovely. Still gonna say 7lb1oz for weight for your boy!

My niece is doing well! Off the jaundice lights, really picking up her feeds by mouth and having some time free from the oxygen mask but still on it most of the time I think. My sister’s BP and kidneys look good so tonight or tomorrow she’ll be discharged! I think maybe 2 more weeks in the nicu for baby and then she’ll get to go home… I think it will be a shock for my sis and BiL when she comes home. BIL is not coping well with the tiredness currently and they have nurses taking care of the baby all night! They are used to sleeping in very late, my sis is a shift worker and on her days off just sleeps the whole day… anyways this is probably a bit of a kinder intro to new parenthood for them with a bit of help XD
Fantastic news that they are both doing so.well. It does sound like they are in for a shock. Bye bye sleep.

@Catmumof4 unleashe the pregnant woman fury on them and they won’t kick the ball at your fence anymore! Haha! I’ve been sick tonight and felt yuk but not in a bug way so I’m in bed. So tired too! It’s hard work being preggo! Hope you feel better soon lovely.

@Reiko_ctu well that’s great news that your sister seems to be improving. Baby sounds like she is doing well too! I don’t think your ever prepared for how tired you are with the first. I thought I’d be tired but man it’s so much harder! I used to feel so sick I was that tired.

Ladies, you know I’ve been exhausted out of my mind from low blood pressure and restricting my diet so much with GD. I know you all are tired In third tri here too.

my question is, what are you cooking? I still need to feed my lot supper every night and making spaghetti and ordering pizza is getting old haha. Any easy quick meals that won’t take too much energy to make?

Hay ladies

So still not been started off. Was gonna be done at 11pm but there was a emergency so cudnt do it.
So midwife dimmed the lights and just said try and rest and that they probably will start me off in early hours of morning or morning. Tbh was OK with that because felt so tired.
Managed to have a little sleep but was woken by the emergency alarm. I've tried to go back to sleep but my reflux is so bad and so hard to get comfortable.
Dh is asleep in the chair.
So just letting him sleep. I've disturbed him a few times tho with the constant peeing.
It's now almost 4am.
I did get to go on the monitor and baby was fine.
She was gonna put the canula in my hand but then that emergency happened.
So still have to have that.
Not heard any more ladies in labour so hoping there quietening down now so I can get started off.
No idea if I will need the pessery or not but should get a internal to check as soon as they can start things.
So just kind of sat here waiting now.
Hopefully they can start me soon. 37+1 now and I've a feeling baby will be born today hopefully.

Thanks for the weight guesses ladies. I'm still thinking closer to 8lbs but we will see. Just praying he is healthy.
Oh and I can have a epidural if i want one. And gass and air when I need it too. Such a lovely midwife but they change shifts again at 8am and I hope I don't get that stern old school one I had with Tommy. She wudnt let me have the gas and air and I was having painful contractions every 2 mins.
So don't want her. Hope I get someone nice and compassionate.

Hopefully my next update will be to say they have given me pessery or are breaking/have broken waters.

@Reiko_ctu
Great news about ure neice hon. My lilly was born at 35+4 because of pre eclampsia and was 5lbs 7oz. She spent 18 days in NICU. Was horrible going home without her but I cud sleep.
Hope she can go home ASAP.

@Catmumof4
Oh man that wud bug me too hon hope they stopped in the end.

Hope everyone else is OK

@Suggerhoney sorry you’ve been delayed, hope you can get a bit of rest before the big show starts! You need to tell DH before induction to advocate for you to have the gas and air if you say you want it. Don’t let the midwives not let you have your choice of pain relief especially as its something you can access at any point! It’s not like, oh it’s too late for gas and air like that happens with epis or meds sometimes! Geez!

Hay ladies

So still not been started off. Was gonna be done at 11pm but there was a emergency so cudnt do it.
So midwife dimmed the lights and just said try and rest and that they probably will start me off in early hours of morning or morning. Tbh was OK with that because felt so tired.
Managed to have a little sleep but was woken by the emergency alarm. I've tried to go back to sleep but my reflux is so bad and so hard to get comfortable.
Dh is asleep in the chair.
So just letting him sleep. I've disturbed him a few times tho with the constant peeing.
It's now almost 4am.
I did get to go on the monitor and baby was fine.
She was gonna put the canula in my hand but then that emergency happened.
So still have to have that.
Not heard any more ladies in labour so hoping there quietening down now so I can get started off.
No idea if I will need the pessery or not but should get a internal to check as soon as they can start things.
So just kind of sat here waiting now.
Hopefully they can start me soon. 37+1 now and I've a feeling baby will be born today hopefully.

Thanks for the weight guesses ladies. I'm still thinking closer to 8lbs but we will see. Just praying he is healthy.
Oh and I can have a epidural if i want one. And gass and air when I need it too. Such a lovely midwife but they change shifts again at 8am and I hope I don't get that stern old school one I had with Tommy. She wudnt let me have the gas and air and I was having painful contractions every 2 mins.
So don't want her. Hope I get someone nice and compassionate.

Hopefully my next update will be to say they have given me pessery or are breaking/have broken waters.
Good luck! I hope today is the day :) hopefully they will get you started very shortly now and atleast you got a little rest in before the big event hehe x

@Suggerhoney I guess that late into the day it’s better to get some sleep so your a bit more rested rather than starting it off a night then labouring on no sleep. Fingers crossed your new midwife is a lovely one. Never understand a horrible midwife. It’s sounds promising that baby boy will be here today if they can get you started this morning. Glad DH has been able to stay with you.

Thanks ladies.

So I am 1 to 2 cm dilated but cervix is still a bit long and back so just had the pessery and now sat on monitor and then were free to wonder about etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->