October/November Conkers 2021***

@Mummy2Corban So excited to be in 3rd tri tomorrow, still feels a long way to go but still got lots to do plus work so Hoping that will pass the time, hope you are doing well?

@Catmumof4 I’m good thank you, been having heartburn at night randomly and the odd stretching pain in my belly, the only thing getting to me is being so tired.. this pregnancy definitely different to my first haha.. hope your doing well and glad you managed to get some sleep in

@Suggerhoney Good luck for today :)

Oh ladies
I'm so upset sat at home crying. There too busy and I'm 3rd on the induction list becuase the 2 ladies b4 me have been waiting since yesterday. They have had lots of womon come in in labour.
I now have to wait for them to call me at 6pm but they can't promise I can go In today.
So gutted

@RachRav so good to hear from you. Hope you find a house soon. Just been through that myself, it’s so hard these days.

@Suggerhoney that really sucks. Fingers crossed you hear back soon.

Thanks ladies..
Just so upset right now. I've cried.
I've geared myself up for today mentally and physically and been up since 6am.
All ready to go and can't go.
It's such a crap day it's so boring just waiting and not knowing even I will get to go in today.
I really did not want to go past 37 weeks.
I'm so done right now.

@Suggerhoney what time is it where you live now? Will they call and let you know either way by 6?

It's now nearly 5pm. She just said they will call at 6pm with a plan.
I'm really not happy at all it's been a horrible day in limbo not knowing..
I'm gonna be so upsett if I can't go in at all today and have to wait untill tomorrow. Even then if they get more busy I cud be left waiting all day tomorrow and even Monday.
I just feel so sad and disappointed

It's now nearly 5pm. She just said they will call at 6pm with a plan.
I'm really not happy at all it's been a horrible day in limbo not knowing..
I'm gonna be so upsett if I can't go in at all today and have to wait untill tomorrow. Even then if they get more busy I cud be left waiting all day tomorrow and even Monday.
I just feel so sad and disappointed

I’m so sorry. That’s super frustrating. I hope they call with good news soon. Keep us updated!!

@Penguin20 I know what you mean. I feel like the third tri feels like your in a safer zone and it feels more real! Exciting! I’m sure with work and getting things ready it will pass fairly quickly. When do you plan on going on maternity?

@Suggerhoney oh honey!!!! I’m so sorry to hear this! Must be so so frustrating and upsetting thinking today was the day. Also mentally preparing for what lies ahead. I’m hoping they give you a clear plan when they call at 6pm. Big hugs lovely! Keep us updated on what’s going on. Be thinking of you xx

@topazicatzbet mine have been bad the past few days and I will say I’ve been dehydrated. Need to get more water in me… but I’m sleeping a lot so it’s hard to drink when you’re asleep XD

I had a dream last night I had the baby and she was 6 odd lbs and loved nursing XD and so cute. Hopefully that comes tru in 6-7 weeks!

my DH was looking at a video of our new niece and said it was getting him excited to have our own newborn again :). So sweet, he’s never said anything like that before!

I feel like this baby really doesn’t stop moving. Does anyone else have one of those?

@Reiko_ctu how is your sister and baby doing? This baby is very active too! And specially with some of his movements now hurting it uncomfortable

@Suggerhoney any updates?

@Reiko_ctu yes! Sometimes I sit and she just goes wild. I love it though - let’s me know she’s doing well in there. Maybe I won’t love it as much in a few weeks when she’s bigger

Hi ladies
Thank you for all the messages.
I'm in hospital on delivery suite. Have a lovely room. I'm now number 1 priority.
I don't have a midwife yet but will get one at 8pm when they change shifts and the night staff come on.
We've not long got hear so just chilling at the moment.
And thought it was a great time to update.
Will keep u all as posted as I can.

Baby has been quiet today. Felt him loads in the night and at 6am but been quiet since.
He is moving a bit now tho but he definitely been more quieter today. Hope he is OK

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->