October/November Conkers 2021***

Yeah I guess between 28-36 weeks the hormones ramp up again… so brings back the nausea for some. I had a good run being off meds from maybe 22-26 and since then it’s just started slowly ramping up. And now I honestly feel like I’m in first tri again… in that spot where it’s about to get really bad and you know it’s coming. I can still function a bit and it’s not as bad as needing to be bed ridden or else I’m vomiting everywhere, but combining it with all the other challenges of third tri it’s making life extremely difficult. I’m going to do everything possible to get her out by 38 weeks so I only have 6 weeks of this left… but now the fall responsibilities are picking up, where we’ve got places to be so more driving and drop offs and a few co-op teaching responsibilities. No idea how I’ll do it.

having other children while pregnant is so hard isn’t it. I actually decided to ask my kids teachers not to send them home with homework because I just can’t keep up with everything. Third tri is hard.

I’ve got to see midwife Tuesday and now OB wants to see me Wednesday. I’m going to also be really asking for an induction after 37, I’m over this. I feel bad for it but think it will be best for Bub, this last week I’ve really struggled to eat let alone anything else.

I'm so sorry your both struggling! My 6 here at home has been impossible! At least 4 are at school from tomoŕrow and hopefully after 1pm I can take my 3 yr old to visit her new nursery! X

@Reiko_ctu are they very intense then? I found my shorter labour much more intense than my longer ones! I wonder if it will follow suit? My girls came much quicker than my boys.

@daniyaaq i think it’s worth asking for an early induction if your not feeling so great! Pregnancy is a long run as it is let alone when you’ve not had a easy time of it.

@Catmumof4 keep us updated about your consultant appointment!

@Suggerhoney im hoping all is ok and baby boy is here! And your both safe and sound!

So so crazy we have our first baby!!!! It feels so long ago but then also feels like yesterday we were all in the first tri!

Agreed! I am so happy to be 30 weeks today meaning only 9 weeks left for me. To say how quickly the 6 week school holidays just flew by, my boy will be coming before I know it!

Last stretch now, we can do this :D x

@soloso you know I kept saying about once the 6 weeks holiday is done I’ll be 36 weeks and boom! Here we are!

Yes it seems like yesterday I was saying when the hols are over it will only be 9 weeks to go, and now suddenly we are here?! So crazy.
Congratulations on 36 weeks you are so close now x

Thanks ladies! Seems crazy! I think next week I’ll start thinking about setting up baby boys crib etc! To think I’ll be classed as full term next week is crazy!!!

I'm dying for an update.

Gosh it's 26 degrees today and I'm a hot mess. Can't wait to finish work, get out of the car and get showered.

Harley-Oliver
Sunday 5th September 2021
10:18pm
Very painful labour and epidural didn't numb me down there so felt everything.
I will do a birth story when I feel a bit better and not so shaky and sore.
He was only 7lb 3oz looks so teeny and cute.
20210906_151243.jpg

@Suggerhoney massive massive congratulations! All that worry and he is perfect! Absolutely amazing! And a lovely 7lb 3oz!!!! Sorry the epidural didn’t work. I hope your both ok! Look forward to a birth story when your ready. Any baby pictures in the mean time are more than welcome! Makes me feel all gooey! Congratulations again girl xxxx

<3<3<3Oh Sugger...Huge congratulations!!! Harley-Oliver is absolutely so cute and adorable. Sorry the birth was painful, I hope you can manage some rest and heal quickly. Well done you!! He is here! Sending love and gentle hugs <3<3<3<3<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->