• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

@Catmumof4 well definitely an eventful appointment. I’m glad you got your point across and I’m glad they’ve taken you seriously! Must be a proper struggle for you right now. Bit frustrating you haven’t heard anything back but I guess they’ve a few messages to pass on that it may take a little while. As if it could happen next week!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my!!! Baby no.2 maybe here next week!!!!! Hopefully they still agree with your planned section. Are you ok with an induction if that’s what they offer?
Yh I'd be ok with that! I spoke to Kim this morning they want me to attend an appointment on Thurs evening to discuss it all again but I'm really anxious about it. I also said I'm worried about time because I have to isolate for 3 days before and she said it could be as early as beginning of next week! Only issue is my partner has decided to go really closed and off with me. We had a really great evening last night we actually proper spoke for the first time in forever and I woke up in such a good mood pain was lowest it's been in forever then bam hit 3pm and he's just barely said a word to me. Even admitted he's being a penis but not changed. Just feeling really upset right now tbh xx

@Suggerhoney He's just the cutest ever! Look at those cheeks!! So adorable and it's great you should be able to go home sooner just make sure they don't miss anything with baby cos there too busy!

Thank u everyone for your concern for me.

With regards to buying bits I made sure she got everything purely cos she's the last. I usually just use bibs but I got some Disney muslin squares this time! And had most things from when I had Bonnie!

@Mummy2Corban Your bump is beautiful like always!!! Xx

@Catmumof4 Sorry you're going through that. OH and I are going through something similar at the minute. And it somehow seems to make all pains and aches worse. Hope things improve for you

@Catmumof4 Sorry you're going through that. OH and I are going through something similar at the minute. And it somehow seems to make all pains and aches worse. Hope things improve for you
I'm so sorry you are too... why are men such poo heads at times, especially when they know how much pain or how uncomfortable we are x

@Catmumof4 wow that’s quick then! I can see why your anxious but if it gets things moving and you can regain some kind of normality then it’s got to be worth it. Sorry about DH specially as you’ve had such a good chat about things. Hopefully he will snap out of it.

Had my routine appointment today and my belly is measuring at 25 weeks even though I’m 29 weeks. My obgyn said that normally it would be grounds for a growth scan but since I have one booked in 3 weeks with the MFM already that I can just wait. Of course now my nerves are high again that she’ll be back down in a low percentile. This has been a mentally exhausting pregnancy.

Had my routine appointment today and my belly is measuring at 25 weeks even though I’m 29 weeks. My obgyn said that normally it would be grounds for a growth scan but since I have one booked in 3 weeks with the MFM already that I can just wait. Of course now my nerves are high again that she’ll be back down in a low percentile. This has been a mentally exhausting pregnancy.
Ah that is worrying and exhausting dealing with that. Hopefully she keeps growing steadily for a few more weeks until she’s at a healthy stage to come out!!

@sil I’m not surprised you feel exhausted. What a stressful time. I’m surprised they wouldnt scan you seeing as you’ve got to wait 3 weeks to see the MFM. Big hugs lovely!

Uneventful trip to OB….well for me anyway. I need someone to stop this dizziness and low BP.

got to do another scan, she reckons baby isn’t growing or I’m losing weight. My weight hasn’t changed in last 4 weeks. Another set of bloods to trace any viruses on me. Then back to her again in 2 weeks.

@sil they can't be too concerned or they would have scanned you sooner. It could be they way she is laying. I had that with ds1.

@daniyaaq it's most likely you losing weight with all what you are going through.

Well ds1 starts high school today. I can't believe how grown up he is now.
Another day for me driving around in my car in 27 degree heat.

20210908_074542.jpg

@daniyaaq low BP sucks! When will they scan you? Hopefully all is ok! At least with a scan and bloods you’ll know more.

@topazicatzbet ahhhh! Goodluck to your DS! Feeling for you in this heat!

@topazicatzbet i suspected as much or a combination of both. My fundal hasn’t changed but I don’t trust that as much.

@Mummy2Corban I’ve got to do it earlier next week Thursday. That would give exactly 2weeks between scans.

my manager has been amazing. Said I can use my sick leave if I want to leave early. Usually they don’t count pregnancy as sickness lol!! Going to definitely consider that.

@daniyaaq i guess also if they think baby may be early then that’s another thing to consider about having some time off before baby. You need a bit of a breather and some chill time. It’s great your manager has recognised this and has offered you sick leave

That's awful practice! If they do a scan now then it would help your anxieties!

@daniyaaq hopefully it's just baby changing position I really feel for you in this weather with all that going on!

@Mummy2Corban how are you? Xx

@Catmumof4 im ok thanks lovely! Waddling like a proper preggo! Haha! Really feeling like I need a good nights sleep but I suppose that’s just a dream!!! How’s you? Things any better today with DH?

Get my induction date tomorrow, I'm hoping and praying they will book me in tomorrow and do it around 37 weeks again, fingers crossed x
Oh my another baby on the way. How exciting, fingers crossed they give you a date.

Yay for getting a date. @playgirl666

Well I know it's super hot but I have been working in a lovely area today. Can't complain too much when this is my view between visits.

20210908_095308.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->