October/November Conkers 2021***

Next week we’ll have some babies and then it’ll be October and things will hopefully just be rolling along for all of us. So exciting. I’m counting down 10 more days of blood sugar control and then it tends to get easier after 36 weeks when the hormones start to ease off a bit. Or did I mention that already XD. I haven’t done school with the kids at all this week and we’re only 1/4 through the lessons I planned for September :/. Shoot.

however we did declutter kids rooms, play room, and family room. Got a big pile for the thrift shop. Need to sort through our master closet too but I’ve done the bedroom so I don’t feel overwhelmed putting up a crib in there (or even giving birth if that’s what it comes to). So I guess nesting has overtaken homeschooling right now. Wish there were a few more independent things my girls could do so I don’t feel so neglectful!!

Hopefully everyone makes their induction date… seems like a lot of inductions! Who is just playing the waiting game? Me and @Mummy2Corban anyone else? Maybe everyone could post with their induction date I’m having hard time keeping track lol!!

@Reiko_ctu oh my you almost 36, I’m trailing a week and few days behind you so I’m always excited when you reach milestones.

I also tend to let my ‘care’ relax a bit at 36, start walking and doing stuff to make labour/induction easier for me so that be exciting.

I’l help everyone around and post induction dates on front page, if I miss anyone please let me know.

Congrats to our first little two babies just read all the posts I’ve missed! How exciting to see babies joining the world! Xx
So good to see you. How are you doing? Gearing up for Bub?

@Reiko_ctu oh my you almost 36, I’m trailing a week and few days behind you so I’m always excited when you reach milestones.

I also tend to let my ‘care’ relax a bit at 36, start walking and doing stuff to make labour/induction easier for me so that be exciting.

I’l help everyone around and post induction dates on front page, if I miss anyone please let me know.
No you’re not even a week behind me! 6 days! With your induction you’ll probably go before me… but if my sweep works we might have babies at the same time! I have a friend here who is due the same day as you :). She is much bigger than me, I feel bad for her having someone to compare with who is due at the same time. I know bumps and weight gain are all different but when I see even on social media a mom who is smaller and fitter looking than me I just feel bad about my pregnancy!! Anyways that’s just a random thought. Going to go to bed now and tomorrow taking my girls to our homeschool outdoors class. It will be good for me to get some fresh air but how I’ll get up, showered, and everyone out the door by 9:30 is a concern lol!!

No you’re not even a week behind me! 6 days! With your induction you’ll probably go before me… but if my sweep works we might have babies at the same time! I have a friend here who is due the same day as you :). She is much bigger than me, I feel bad for her having someone to compare with who is due at the same time. I know bumps and weight gain are all different but when I see even on social media a mom who is smaller and fitter looking than me I just feel bad about my pregnancy!! Anyways that’s just a random thought. Going to go to bed now and tomorrow taking my girls to our homeschool outdoors class. It will be good for me to get some fresh air but how I’ll get up, showered, and everyone out the door by 9:30 is a concern lol!!

Haha yeah getting out the door is no small task. Good luck with that.

I was so sure was a week and some, but that shows how good my math skills are.

Wow can’t believe by end of next month we should have most our babies popped out, I’m end of November so will be playing catch up with everyone haha but excited to see pictures and birth stories

I’m so tired, daughter wasn’t feeling well last night so was up every couple hours sorting her out luckily no work today so can relax

@Catmumof4 ah what a worry! Hopefully she gains in the next 2 days. Will you have to go back to hospital if she hasn’t gained?

Wow just had a pregnancy massage and it was amazing. Very much needed after having to do a fair bit of walking last night to take ds2 to a high school viewing.

@Reiko_ctu I'm playing the waiting game aswell. Dont get offered a sweep until 41 weeks. Last 2 babies were born 40 + 7 and 40 + 12. Dye date is 30/10 but I'm putting myself into November

@playgirl666 lovely bump! Nearly full term! Yay for that!

@topazicatzbet ive never had one! Sounds as though you enjoyed it though!

@sadeyedlady I’m surprised they wouldn’t offer you a sweep a little earlier on seeing as both babies have been that late! All mine have been late but the latest being 9 days over. After this appointment I see the midwife at 40+4 so I guess if he offered a sweep then?!

Just back from midwife. Baby has turned and is now head down but not engaged. My iron levels are low so she
has e mailed Gp for iron tablets. Joy. That would explain why I'm getting very tired after a bit of activity now.

@Penguin20 ill be there at the end with you! I’m due nov 24 and no plans for induction so who knows, could be December knowing my luck haha!

@topazicatzbet his turned!!! But that doesn’t affect your section though?? Having low iron sucks but hopefully the tablets help out.

No still on for elective section. Only difference is if I were to go in to labour before I might give vbac a go but I doubt he will go early. Also will mean he shouldn't need his hips scanning. Of course he has to stay that way as ds3 went head down at 37 weeks then back again at 38.

My hips are so bad today the walking last night around the High school has really done me in.

@topazicatzbet i didn’t think about him turning back! But hopefully he doesn’t and his hips are ok! My best friends sisters baby had to have one of those hip brace things when she was a small one.

Just saw the midwife. All fine baby is 2/5 engaged. Booked in for 2 weeks and she said I could have a sweep if I make it till then!

Thankfully ds3 hips were fine prob because he kept turning.

Great that you are engaged. Part of me would love to go naturally and manage a vbac at 38 weeks. But given ds 1 and 2 were both 4 days late I don't think its likely.

@topazicatzbet hopefully this baby boy is the same with his hips. It would be great to try but I guess what will be will be. I’m the same I fully expect to go the full distance. I can get a sweep 4 days over if needs be.

@Reiko_ctu I'm playing the waiting game aswell. Dont get offered a sweep until 41 weeks. Last 2 babies were born 40 + 7 and 40 + 12. Dye date is 30/10 but I'm putting myself into November
Oh my last 2 were 38 weeks and 39+6 so sometime in between then I’m expecting this one! Can’t imagine going to 40+12!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->