October/November Conkers 2021***

@sadeyedlady with no.2 I had 2 sweeps but went into labour about 2 days after the sweep so I don’t know? Same with no.5 had a sweep and a few days later went into labour? So unsure if it was just baby was ready?

did you have sweeps with yours?

I think baby has dropped, my belly looks like it’s disappeared, I’m not too uncomfortable rolling and turning feels much lighter. Bub kicks have been quite light and no rolling movements, got this pressure down low and lightning throughout the day.

Of course this has been giving me anxiety all day.

@sadeyedlady oh wow! Hopefully this baby plays ball and you won’t need a sweep! Erm kinda set… prefer being late to be honest because nerves get the better of me!

@daniyaaq hmmmm… I guess keep an eye on it lovely as this baby is 2/5 engaged and he still feels like his everywhere… still super uncomfortable with his movements. If it’s making you worry could you speak with your midwife?

@daniyaaq hahaha! I just feel like it gives me longer to prepare! I don’t know why I get the fear of labour as part from my first nothing has gone wrong?! Maybe just the pain?! I don’t know?! Don’t get me wrong im so uncomfortable and my body hurts so im not enjoying it right now!

Ladies!!!! helllllllloo! How are we ? I’m desperately trying to catch up with news on here it’s been weeks.

@Suggerhoney argghh I can see a beautiful baby in a pic… all ok lovely?

any other gorgeous mumma’s had their bubs ?

All good here with me, think missy has turned and in place. She is such a wriggle bum, I’m quite uncomfortable. Been having the odd braxton contractions daily but nothing too unmanageable with them. Nearly there girls. Can’t believe how quickly it’s now come around xxxxx

@ciz lovely to hear from you! Glad all is well with you! Apart from the braxton hicks. I also can’t believe we are here! It honestly doesn’t feel like yesterday that this thread started.

Reactions: ciz
Hope everyone is well! I am just getting over a terrible 48 hour migraine. It has been awful - nausea, throbbing one sided pain, light and sound aversion, weird visuals etc.

My follow up is finally coming up on Wednesday. I can’t wait to see baby girl again and fingers crossed she’s still on track with her growth. I’ll get an ultrasound and they’ll do the BPP and monitor her heart and movement with those straps. I’ll update after the appointment - 4 days to go!

@sil migraines suck and totally take it out of you. I hope your ok now it’s calmed down? Please update after your ultrasound I have all crossed that baby girl has stayed on track

Thank u :) sorry for the tmi but I have been losing loads of thick cm today, eighter way not long for both of us now :) how r u? Xx

@playgirl666 hopefully a good sign then! Like you say you’ve only got to wait the week out! I’m exhausted, everything hurts but I’m ok thanks! Hahaha!

Argh, one of my kids has just tested positive for covid on a lateral flow. Git us all booked in for tests in morning but now super worried I'm gonna get it and it will cause problems. So far I'm testing negative and I am double jabbed thank god.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->