• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

@daniyaaq how are things? I’m so sorry your feeling like this. The end is in sight though lovely.

@Reiko_ctu sending big hugs to you lovely! What a rough ride. How are you feeling today? How’s meadow?

@sadeyedlady how frustrating! I’ve got all crossed they start up again for you. How did your other labours start?

@Mummy2Corban DS1 spontaneously at 40+7 and DS2 after 2nd sweep at 40+11. Both started with pains identical to yesterday but I've never experienced stop start like this.

Pains are completely gone now.

I cant believe baby Hudson is 3 weeks old. How is that even possible

I feel really down and sad today. I been through so much I deserve to have some relieve. Nausea has just been constant today no matter what I do. I was kept up by period cramps last night, then couldn’t sleep properly during the day because of nausea, it’s now evening and the cramps are starting again. Why do I have to suffer constantly and how long do I have to go through this.

i feel like crap and really hate the head of obstetrics and he’s the one I have to see tomorrow. He’s an old white man who is going to be of no help to me, the whole appointment is a waste of time.
So sorry girl. You really do deserve some relief. I hope you have the most glorious delivery and pp to make up for the crap pregnancy. I truly believe you deserve that. Life just sucks sometimes so bad.

Not feeling too much better over here. Hemorrhage or surgery has delayed my milk so we’re struggling with BF. She’s getting weighed tomorrow. Have topped up with formula today and borrowed a pump to see if I can get things progressing but the last thing I want to do with low iron, c section incision and zero sleep is sit up straight and pump. Hopefully the topping up today is enough to clear some of the jaundice and get her weight acceptable.

I also still haven’t pooped and my stomach is still huge at 5 days PP. I had one dose of dilaudid in recovery but apparently it can be really constipating. It’s also hard to pee unless my bladder is super full and I doubt I’m getting it all out when it is full. I truly cannot believe how much harder c sections are to recover from. I never had problems peeing or pooping with any of my other deliveries at all. Also this is totally vain but I had a relatively flat stomach before other than a little chub and I’m worried I’ll have a belly now :(

As soon as this section incision heals up a bit we can just nurse side lying in bed and that will give us some more sleep. I can’t turn myself over at the moment to switch sides. I really haven’t slept at all since delivery… maybe 12 hrs in 5 days? And when I go for a nap I wake up after 45 mins and can’t get back to sleep. My boobs are sore all over.

such a rough PP period. I honest to God would go back and do all that terrible pregnancy again if I could change my birth simply because of the difficult PP (actually getting the surgery wasn’t that bad at all - it’s the just after effects). My mom thinks I damaged my placenta when I ran 45 lb miss 5 across the hospital parking lot for her croup a few weeks ago. Which just makes me feel even worse that I did it to myself. My midwife said it’s unlikely something 3 weeks ago caused it but I still feel really upset about that idea.

I’m thinking I need to step away from this site as my birth memories are just triggered by discussing it and they are not happy memories. I wish you all the best with your babies ladies. And the births still to come I hope you have no regrets.

I’m thinking I need to step away from this site as my birth memories are just triggered by discussing it and they are not happy memories. I wish you all the best with your babies ladies. And the births still to come I hope you have no regrets.
Wish you all the best.

@sadeyedlady you know they say no.3 is the one that messes about!!! Stop start and then they just arrive! I hope your not left stopping and starting though.

@daniyaaq have you had any contractions????????

@Reiko_ctu Im so sorry it’s been a struggle with PP this time round, wish you all the best and hopefully speak to you soon when your in a better place and feeling more yourself

@daniyaaq yay for waters breaking, hopefully the end of the road is in sight for you as it’s been a real tough time

AFM - 35+3 today, not sure what little man is doing but he’s in my ribs and bladder at the same time and now and again it feels like he drops down below and gives me full on lightening pressure feeling for like 10 seconds.

hope everyone doing ok and the little babies :)

@sadeyedlady thats a good sign though right seeing as your close to the finish line! Contractions and mucus plug are all good. Hopefully not much longer! Hang in there!!!!

@Penguin20 oooo that pressure!! Sure is sharp!!! I think Hudson would lay on a nerve as I’d get lightening pains down my left leg! Ouchy! Hope your week is still going ok with DD at home

As I was saying, my water started to leak 10:15am. I put on liner which filled very quickly. So I showered and put on a pad, called the hospital and they told me to come for a check. Got to hospital about 11am. I was having tightenings but nothing stronger than what I been having all along. After trace and confirmation it was waters they sent me home to watch out for labour. Was told regardless of progress to come back 4am and if no progress will be put on drip. Got back home about 2pm.

I just hung around with my grandmother. Girls got home about 4, I had another shower and went to play in backyard with DD2. Got real strong contractions about 5:30. They were 10 minutes apart lasting about 30 seconds or less. Since I had sleepless night before I thought best I get a nap in but first called the hospital to ask if ok for me to take Panadeine forte. Had a contraction on phone so she told me to come in, this was 6pm.

I got annoyed and sat on sitting room, still got contractions 10 minutes apart but started to feel longer so 6:20ish got DP and headed to hospital.

First ops - 6:35

honestly just as we got to car park contractions literally became 2 minutes apart, they had to meet me halfway with wheelchair. Got to room and they were back to back, needed a Covid screen but soon as she got close to me I vomited, after vomiting I said I got pressure, got on knees against bed and 4 contractions later baby was born at 7pm.

made it to hospital with only 25 minutes left. He definitely did not disappoint. I never did get my panadeine forte. He latched on super quick, we made it home by midnight.

@daniyaaq wow what a story! So glad you made it to hospital in time and everyone is happy and healthy. Can’t wait to see pics. Congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->