• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

@daniyaaq congratulations and what a story, can’t wait to see pictures.. hope you get lots of rest

@Mummy2Corban the lightening feeling can really take your breath away,
DD been very well behaved and I got the rest of the week off with DH so we are taken DD out for couple days trips out as a last treat before baby arrives.
Hope you and Hudson are doing ok, can’t believe how quick time is flying

@sadeyedlady Hopefully not long left for you :)

36 weeks today. Passed the non stress test no problem. Baby is weighing in on growth scan at 5 lb 12 oz which they are happy with. My next growth scan and test are in 7 days. I finally feel like the end is approaching! I had DS1 at 38 weeks and DS2 at 37 weeks so if she’s anything like her brothers it won’t be long! Or she might be more like her sister who tortured me and came at 39+6 haha! I don’t mind her baking a little longer if it helps her grow to a good size.

0FC4360C-5B5C-4CD3-A62A-C1FB984E4C1E.jpeg

@sil what a lovely scan picture and happy 36 weeks, glad everything went ok at the scan and she growing perfectly. I have my 36 week scan on Monday bit nervous for some reason but hopefully everything be how it should :)
We are nearly there lol

@sil that’s not a bad weight for 36 weeks?? I wonder when she will arrive? For me after the 1st few I’ve always expected to be late and have been but having a mix bag of when they have arrived must be a bit frustrating! Hopefully she cooks aslong as she needs too! Not long though lovely. Did you say you’ve got them weekly now? Lovely scan!

@Penguin20 sounds like you’ve a lovely few days planned. We still have the cough/cold hanging on, a sickness bug and conjunctivitis so we are going no where!!!!!! Hope all goes well with your scan on Monday

@Mummy2Corban Still pregnant lol. Midwife appointment tomorrow and hopefully sweep next week. Baby can hang on on there a little while longer. DS2 vomited all over babys cot this morning so everything in the washing machine! How are you and baby Hudson?

@sadeyedlady oh no!!! We’ve got a sickness bug too! Yes stay put a bit longer baby! Hope the midwife goes on tomorrow. The cough/cold everyone has I’ve now got…. Spent the night shivering or sweating. Hoping my milk is enough to stop Hudson getting it! I can’t wait for everyone to not be poorly! Been a month of everyone being ill!!!!

@daniyaaq hows you and your new little guy?

@Mummy2Corban honestly still recovering. Physically I’ve recovered well, up on my feet already but psychologically that labour was far too quick, I’m still processing it.

the after pains are awful. Little man spent first 24hours cluster feeding which didn’t help.

I’m so glad to not be pregnant though, first full day of being nausea free

Baby Amasha Ace, born 5lb 15oz. He was actually smaller than the 37 week scan estimates.

B025FEAA-1E74-48EB-9049-ADDE00F33CB8.jpeg

@Mummy2Corban You've had an awful run of it. I think covid has suppressed all the kids immune systems and now they're back at school its seems like all these colds/bugs are just impossible to shift!

Oh my god he is so beautiful and tiny! What size clothes do you have him in?
He’s in tiny baby clothes. To think I was beginning to worry as I don’t actually have any newborn size, think he’ll be in tiny baby for some time, he’s very short too.

He’s in tiny baby clothes. To think I was beginning to worry as I don’t actually have any newborn size, think he’ll be in tiny baby for some time, he’s very short too.
Hes just fab. I didnt even buy newborn clothes, just 0 - 3 as my other 2 boys were 9+ lbs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->