• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

@daniyaaq what a beautiful boy and so tiny too! I’m so glad that your nausea has gone! Awesome news. Lovely name too! Oh god the after pains are absolutely horrendous and you can’t do anything about them but just ride them out. Hopefully they won’t last too long.

@sadeyedlady i really think your right! My 2 year old picks up everything because his been at home so much with the others. An a simple cold really sucks! I’m hoping we don’t get anything around Christmas!

@topazicatzbet what a beaut! Well done for being discharged. Hudson dropped to 9lb 2oz at day 5 and was back at 10lb 5oz at 15 days old. Good old boobs! Haha!

@daniyaaq i know! It goes far to quickly! That’s why I don’t mind the last stretch of pregnancy because once they are born it just fly’s by!

@daniyaaq He is so tiny and cute, congrats again and glad the sick feeling has gone

@topazicatzbet yay for being discharge and what a good size, amazing how quick some can put on the weight

@playgirl666 He's so cute

@Mummy2Corban Sorry that everyone still feeling rubbish, hopefully it goes soon and stays away for Christmas

Nothing new from me, spent the day out with DH and DD which was lovely and got another day planned out tomorrow, the pressure and lightening feeling down below is so random and when in public have to try keep the swearing to limits but it really does hurt when he proper puts pressure on lol

Haha, I never had it with my DD but this time it happens randomly everyday nearly dropped my phone and drink an hour ago as was painful lol, my midwife last week said he was 2/5 engaged but can pop in and out maybe that’s what he doing

Any plans for the weekend ?

Haha, I never had it with my DD but this time it happens randomly everyday nearly dropped my phone and drink an hour ago as was painful lol, my midwife last week said he was 2/5 engaged but can pop in and out maybe that’s what he doing

Any plans for the weekend ?

We are venturing out for the first time to the pub across the road for an all you can eat breakfast then will take the kids trick or treating.

@Penguin20 when I used to get up during the night I’d be so uncomfortable and that makes me wonder if me going from laying down to standing would make him move?! Ouch! It’s very painful!

fingers crossed everyone is better! DH is working Saturday morning and we are invited to a Halloween party Saturday but I’m
Unsure if we will go seeing as we are a germ factory! Cooper has a party on Sunday and then we had planned on trick or treating. So
Hopefully we can do that.

what about you?

@topazicatzbet breakfast sounds lovely! Hopefully your first trip out is a success!

@topazicatzbet oo sounds lovely, hope all goes smoothly for the first venture out

@Mummy2Corban aww hopefully by the weekend most will feel more like themselves and you can go to the party, sounds like a fun weekend though, hope all goes to plan.

As we been out today and going out again tomorrow, most likely a quiet weekend save the pennies and chill out then just trick n treating on Sunday which is always fun :) love seeing DD face when she knocks on the door

I feel like such an ungrateful person. My body feels fully recovered, bleeding has slowed right down to where I’m mainly using liner, and milk is coming in. We barely into day 2 BUT my brain is still processing that my water has broken. Is that weird? At what point do I seek medical help? Last night I couldn’t sleep, I would doze off and wake up few minutes later in a panic because I’ve forgotten baby is here, then I would worry and have to feel or hear him breathing

I feel like such an ungrateful person. My body feels fully recovered, bleeding has slowed right down to where I’m mainly using liner, and milk is coming in. We barely into day 2 BUT my brain is still processing that my water has broken. Is that weird? At what point do I seek medical help? Last night I couldn’t sleep, I would doze off and wake up few minutes later in a panic because I’ve forgotten baby is here, then I would worry and have to feel or hear him breathing
I think that's normal. You're body has had a very traumatic experience and is probably still processing what has happened. Is there anyone you could talk to about it?

Anybody else on baby watch? Going to ask for a cervical check today at my mw appointment. Maybe her poking around in there will get things going. Won't be getting sweep until next week

Anybody else on baby watch? Going to ask for a cervical check today at my mw appointment. Maybe her poking around in there will get things going. Won't be getting sweep until next week

Fx it won't be long now for you.

@sadeyedlady do you think she will check your cervix? I can’t imagine how frustrating the stop start contractions must be like!!!! You know you’ve not got much longer. Hopefully you won’t make your sweep but at least you know ones gonna happen soon! Come on baby!

@sadeyedlady do you think she will check your cervix? I can’t imagine how frustrating the stop start contractions must be like!!!! You know you’ve not got much longer. Hopefully you won’t make your sweep but at least you know ones gonna happen soon! Come on baby!
I doubt they will to be honest. Im in Ireland and they don't like going near your cervix unnecessarily (which I completely understand). If they say no its no big deal really

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->