October/November Conkers 2021***

I knew I was not going to be up to doing a lot this Christmas but yeah so very unprepared, not to mention Covid restrictions so still currently not even sure where we spending it.

@Penguin20 midwife should surely know better than to give false hope. Fingers crossed something happens soon.

@Skye75 Hope all going well

39+5 and I think he’s dropped as can feel him sitting more low but bump looks the same I think and no real signs he’s coming, I feel more wet down below sorry if TMI which was similar to the day my waters went with my daughter but nothing major, about right after midwives kept saying he be early as really low all through pregnancy.. I’ll keep you guys updated :)

Hope everyone doing ok, hope all babies are well :) can’t believe Christmas is less than a month away and I’m so unprepared this year

all sounds good lovely, I had that wet feeling too. Don’t think you’ll be much longer :)

Thanks ladies for the support, can’t believe I’m 40 weeks tomorrow I honestly didn’t think I’ll still be pregnant at this point lol

I’m normally nearly completed Christmas shopping by now but me and the DH said we will do it when he’s off for 2 weeks when baby here but we didn’t think we would reach my due date now feel like a mad rush haha

@daniyaaq I hate the unknown with covid, last year we had a lockdown like 4 days before Christmas.. hopefully this year they won’t do the same,

We've started our Christmas shopping but still have alot to do x

Thanks ladies

@daniyaaq im feeling ok just tired and achey and want him out now but he just seems happy in there, I felt sicky today and been getting period cramps here and there but overall nothing crazy or makes me think today’s the day

Hope everyone doing ok, we had a little snow last night and now it’s freezing

Hope everyone is OK, I can't believe raiden will be 8 weeks on Wednesday! Here's a pic of him with my 2 year old x

Screenshot_20211129-192301_Gallery.jpg

@topazicatzbet @playgirl666 your little boys are so gorgeous.

we are good. I’m so tired from our trip to my parents, being new environment sleep was a bit difficult for Bub the whole weekend. Then Sunday I accidentally ate something with cheese, and Ace was sick everytime I fed him. I’m finding it so hard to cut dairy out of my diet this time around, I don’t remember struggling this much with DD2 who also had a dairy intolerance

Oh that must be so hard. I love my dairy.

Zac seems to have a really unsettled 1-2hours every evening around 8-10. No idea what is causing it.

Aww look at the cute babies, can’t believe how big they are getting.

@daniyaaq Don’t know how you do it, I would struggle to cut dairy out

@topazicatzbet Aww bless him hope he settles soon

Still nothing on my side, induction booked for next Friday.. when they booked it at 36 weeks I laughed thinking I won’t make it that far but now I’m thinking I actually could haha, definitely going to have a 9lb/10lb baby at this rate haha

It’s a real struggle, I’m considering just putting him on formula but I didn’t think I would be ok breastfeeding but it’s been going ok so far so feel like I need to just keep at it.

@topazicatzbet sounds like the witching hour, Ace goes through it a bit, I find it’s worse when we have had a particularly busy late afternoon/evening with after school activities and dinner preps etc, he gets overstimulated and overtired then that first half of the evening he is unsettled.

Ladies I can't believe Harley will be 3 months old Sunday..
I'm absolutely loving the stage he is at now. He's smiling more and more now and coos.
He just keeps getting cuter and cuter.
The colic is so much better now too' but he still has reflux so he's on a reflux formula which is alot better.

Hope all the other little ones are doing OK.
Can't believe we're in December already. Like where has this hear gone.
It's gone so so fast.
Next month will mark 1 year I got my BFP. It's just crazy how fast time is going.
We still plan to tt from April onwards. I think that will come around in no time.

Hope ure feeling much better now @Mummy2Corban

Ladies I can't believe Harley will be 3 months old Sunday..
I'm absolutely loving the stage he is at now. He's smiling more and more now and coos.
He just keeps getting cuter and cuter.
The colic is so much better now too' but he still has reflux so he's on a reflux formula which is alot better.

Hope all the other little ones are doing OK.
Can't believe we're in December already. Like where has this hear gone.
It's gone so so fast.
Next month will mark 1 year I got my BFP. It's just crazy how fast time is going.
We still plan to tt from April onwards. I think that will come around in no time.

Hope ure feeling much better now @Mummy2Corban

that’s amazing 3 months. I feel like time is so slow now, I’m struggling a little being home and just want to go back to work, but I atleast have Christmas to keep me occupied for now. It’s crazy I know. Meanwhile the heat has arrived

@Suggerhoney Can’t believe he’s 3 months already how crazy times flies, how exciting TTC in April that will definitely be here in no time

AFM - I’m still pregnant 40+4 I feel like he’s never coming haha

Hope everyone doing ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"