October/November Conkers 2021***

Haha yes it's crazy how fast time goes and I think April will be here in no time eeeeeeeek

@Suggerhoney Can’t believe he’s 3 months already how crazy times flies, how exciting TTC in April that will definitely be here in no time

AFM - I’m still pregnant 40+4 I feel like he’s never coming haha

Hope everyone doing ok :)
He has to come out were all waiting and exited.

Well done for hanging in there @Penguin20

Tom is my 40th birthday and we are going out for a meal with friends. It will be the first time I 've left zac for a reasonable length of time. Hope my parents don't struggle too much with his witching hour. Think I will have to take my hand pump out with me to relieve the build up of milk.

Reactions: sil
@Penguin20 how are you? Hope all is ok! Can’t believe your over your Due date! Won’t be long now though!

I can’t believe it’s December! I said to DH can you believe it was a year ago we thought about no.6 and now he is here! How!? I’m feeling much better but I’m not very well today?! I was sick again this morning so just been on the sofa all day with the boys.

we have our checks next week along with Hudson’s injections. All been delayed as I’ve been sick for ages.

Happy birthday @topazicatzbet mine is the 17th. 42 can't believe it.

How are you doing @Penguin20 hopefully u have had baby now or in labour. Been thinking about you.

Just can't believe Harley is 3 months old tomorrow it's gone so so fast I know I've probably said that a hundred times b4 haha. Still have baby brain.

Hello ladies

Sorry I been quiet but baby Jax finally made his arrival on 3rd December at 4:05pm weighing 8lb 6oz and half oz

Woke up to go toilet at 5:30am and my knickers were wet and felt leaking and from then on I kept having gushes of water/mucus, went to hospital as they wanted to do a check around 8am ish, period cramps started on way to hospital.. hospital weren’t too sure if my waters had gone but I knew they had so she said to go home and wait.

contractions kicked in good and proper from 1pm every 2-4 minutes so went back to hospital and it all just went from there, gas and air only and luckily no stitches, forget how much it really hurts haha

Think I slept for about 2 hours since he been born and trying to breastfeed has been difficult like it was with my DD, tried a bottle of formula to see if that help but he was sick pretty much afterwards.

Trying to load picture but keep getting errors but will definitely keep trying

Thanks for all the support ladies

@Penguin20 . Congratulations!!! I know what you mean about forgetting how painful it is, I’m sure I asked the midwife if it’s always been that painful when I was in labour.

@sil so lovely to hear from you. Little girl is an angel.

AFM this boy’s intolerance to dairy is very sensitive I’m concerned. I had a small chocolate yesterday and we basically were back to square one, he was gassy in pain and crying most of the early morning.

@Penguin20 congratulations lovely! Labour certainly is painful! But all is forgotten when babe is in your arms! Lovely name and a good weight. Hopefully breastfeeding becomes easier. Hudson has certainly been my hardest to feed. Look forward to some pictures!

@daniyaaq i don’t know much about dairy intolerance but that seems bad seeing as it was only a small piece of chocolate?! I really feel for you having to cut out dairy! That can’t be easy !

@sil
Can't believe she's 16 days old already. I absolutely love all her hair.

@Penguin20
Yay at last. I did have a feeling because I noticed you hadn't been on here. Fantastic weight and I love the name. Labour is painful I said no more at the time but u soon forget about that and here I am ttc again in a few months lol.
Hope u manage to get more sleep hon.

@daniyaaq
Oh my that must be so hard. All I've done is crave chocolate since H was born. I feel so bad for you that just a tiny square did that to you.

@sil
Can't believe she's 16 days old already. I absolutely love all her hair.

@Penguin20
Yay at last. I did have a feeling because I noticed you hadn't been on here. Fantastic weight and I love the name. Labour is painful I said no more at the time but u soon forget about that and here I am ttc again in a few months lol.
Hope u manage to get more sleep hon.

@daniyaaq
Oh my that must be so hard. All I've done is crave chocolate since H was born. I feel so bad for you that just a tiny square did that to you.
It’s exactly my issue I’m craving chocolate so much ](*,)](*,)

That is pricey. Esp if its only tiny. .

I managed to get a photo of Tommy and a harley together. OK so I'm holding H and cut myself out of the pic but it works.
Snapchat-554193227.jpg 20211207_144804.jpg IMG_20211203_065424_710.jpg

@Suggerhoney they are adorable. I don’t think I’ve had the girls take pictures with Bub yet, they tend to take pictures of him more with their iPads.

so first time boy mom things, wondering if it’s a boy thing or his personality. Ace is so expressive he is such a character and has been giving us such different looks. I just don’t remember my girls being like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->