October/November Conkers 2021***

Awwww hello lovely ladies so good to see u all again this group went so quite.
Loving looking at all the lovely photos.
Babies have grown and look so so cute.

Can't believe Xmas is just days away now.
I managed to wrap all the kids presents last night.
Well mine and husbands 4 children. I just have my eldest 2 to wrap but they mainly want money so only a few things to wrap for them.
Dh is gonna do the Xmas food shop on Wed or Thursday evening.
Love all the food at Xmas and looking forward to having a few drinkies on Xmas day.

Harely is doing well. Think he weighs about 11lbs something now.
He still has the cradle cap but I find coconut oil helps.
He has lost most of his hair so he's a little baldy lol. Tommy was aswell but in a way I love it becuase Tommy stayed looking like a baby untill he was 18 months old.
Harley is still on 4oz feeds but his last feed which is normoly about 10:30pm he sometimes has 5oz. He wakes up around 6am which is amazing.
He is still in a moses basket but will be moving him into his cot soon.

I had a woopsie and accidentally missed one of my mini pills. Was about 3 weeks ago and I've been in a bit of a panic.
Only had some light spotting since but I've had terrible period cramps all night and when I wiped just now there was red so hopefully it's AF.

We are going to start ttc in May now but I still plan to stop pill in March so I can get it out of my system.
Decided on May because that way Harely will be 8 months old and if I did fall I wudnt be due untill 2023.
Which doesn't seem to bad.
Can't believe I'm 42 now.

My best friend is in a mood with me I think because I didn't go out.
I did tell her on Wed night that I was really worried about going out and catching covid or bringing it home to the littles and she said it was completely up to me.
On Thurs I told her I wud rather hold off untill Jan when it's not so busy.
I told her I was just to anxious about catching it or bringing it home. Esp with the new veriant spreading badly here. Anyway that was Thursday I messaged her and she has ghosted me since. She didn't even wish me a happy birthday so I've been feeling really sad.

Hello ladies

Hope your all doing ok, did a quick brief catch up on the thread,

@Suggerhoney Glad you managed to get most the presents wrapped up, it’s always a good feeling when that’s done and I love the Christmas food shop we did ours yesterday and now the kitchen is full but DD has already started working her way through it lol
Amazing Harley sleeping through the night and glad his cradle cap is doing ok.
Your friend doesn’t sound very supportive especially as covid is on the peak the moment, I would of stayed in too and if she can’t understand that then she not worth your time, hopefully she come round and understand your reasons.
How exciting TTC again.. May be here before you know it.

AFM - Jax is 3 weeks on Christmas Eve, time is going very quick :(
His sleeping is still unpredictable as some nights he wake every 3/4 hours for a feed then straight back to sleep and other times he be up every 2 hours or he stay up for the night after his feeds just being grumpy or just looking round of what’s going on around him, hopefully he settle on the every 3/4 hour feeds soon and sticks to it but we will see, DD loves him very much and wants to constantly cuddle him.. she is a great big sister.
Still can’t get over it’s Christmas this weekend but I’m very excited to see DD face Christmas morning.

Hello ladies

Hope your all doing ok, did a quick brief catch up on the thread,

@Suggerhoney Glad you managed to get most the presents wrapped up, it’s always a good feeling when that’s done and I love the Christmas food shop we did ours yesterday and now the kitchen is full but DD has already started working her way through it lol
Amazing Harley sleeping through the night and glad his cradle cap is doing ok.
Your friend doesn’t sound very supportive especially as covid is on the peak the moment, I would of stayed in too and if she can’t understand that then she not worth your time, hopefully she come round and understand your reasons.
How exciting TTC again.. May be here before you know it.

AFM - Jax is 3 weeks on Christmas Eve, time is going very quick :(
His sleeping is still unpredictable as some nights he wake every 3/4 hours for a feed then straight back to sleep and other times he be up every 2 hours or he stay up for the night after his feeds just being grumpy or just looking round of what’s going on around him, hopefully he settle on the every 3/4 hour feeds soon and sticks to it but we will see, DD loves him very much and wants to constantly cuddle him.. she is a great big sister.
Still can’t get over it’s Christmas this weekend but I’m very excited to see DD face Christmas morning.

Hello my love.

Thank you I'm getting excited now becuase all my OPKs and HPTs came on Friday.
They were going cheap so I grabbed them and I've put them away.
Will start the OPKs when I stop the pill in March and the the HPTs in May.
I have loads it's quite embarrassing lol.
50 wondfo OPks and 20 HPTs.
50 easy@home OPKs and 20 HPTs and 6 frer.
I always like to use a few different brands just to be sure.
I am a bit worried it won't happen for us again because I'm too old but hopefully it will. Even if it takes 11 months again like with Harley.
Also if this makes sense and bit nervous about it happening straight away. I'm fully expecting it to take a while but part of me has a strange feeling its gonna be fast.
Mind u I came off the pill in Feb 2020 and was pregnant by April and again in June July and October but as you all know they didn't stick.
Im a bit scared of all that happening again.
But will keep trying and tbh if I was going to miscarry i wud much rather it happen supper early rather than get further down the line.
Just hoping I don't end up have recurring miscarriages again because that was tough.
All my losses were horrible esp the one I got to almost 11 weeks with but going through chemical after chemical after chemical was so tough also.

I think may will come around fast as well.
Had a good few drinks just incase i can't drink next year.

Sorry about little ones sleeping those first few weeks are hard but it will get easier.

Hope u had or are having a lovely Christmas.

Harley didn't have a clue what was going on but he laughed so much. Mainly at me lol.

Tommy my 2 year old cud understand it more this year and he loved it.

Screenshot_20211225-234330_Instagram.jpg IMG_20211225_165016_190.jpg IMG_20211225_165016_274.jpg

Merry Christmas ladies, hope you all had an amazing and safe Christmas, I don’t think I stopped eating lol

@Suggerhoney It is so exciting the build up when TTC but can be a worrying time.. fingers crossed it happens quick and it is a sticky bean, May will be here before you know it.
And thank you, his sleeping is settling but still has the odd bad night.. he is definitely a better sleeper than my DD was, she was up every 2 hours till she was 4 months old where as he’s more 3/4 hours and only the occasional night it be every 2 hours

@topazicatzbet what a gorgeous picture

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and the babies all enjoyed their first visit from santa.

View attachment 1105036

Awwww that snowman outfit is the cutest

Merry Christmas ladies, hope you all had an amazing and safe Christmas, I don’t think I stopped eating lol

@Suggerhoney It is so exciting the build up when TTC but can be a worrying time.. fingers crossed it happens quick and it is a sticky bean, May will be here before you know it.
And thank you, his sleeping is settling but still has the odd bad night.. he is definitely a better sleeper than my DD was, she was up every 2 hours till she was 4 months old where as he’s more 3/4 hours and only the occasional night it be every 2 hours

@topazicatzbet what a gorgeous picture

Thanks hon. I hope we will be successful. 5 months and counting hehe

@Suggerhoney its so exciting that you will TTC again. I’m hoping that you fall quickly and suffer no losses on the way. Harley is proof that you can do it and it’s not that long ago so surely it will all work out. I’d love another but for us we would be pushing it to far. We’ve been lucky to have our 6 so I’m just enjoying Hudson as much as I can. Beautiful pictures too!

@topazicatzbet he has got to be the cutest snowman I’ve ever seen!

@Penguin20 the night feeds are tough! I generally fall asleep so Hudson tends to just help himself! Hahaha! I have him snuggled next to me so he feds and is asleep again.

I hope you’ve all had a lovely Christmas! I’m taking down the Christmas decorations tomorrow and going to give the house a good clean. Xx

Hope u had a wonderful Christmas hon. We took all the decorations down yesterday and I also spent just over 4 hours tidying and Organising DD bedroom. It was a nightmare but it looks amazing now and everything is organised. Found a few barbies with missing heads or legs so they had to go. I just need to do my older boys room and then the house cleaning then we can enjoy newyears.
I really want to sort my room out as well and go through all my wardrobe and drawers etc. Will do that in the new year. And I need to tidy and sort a storage cupboard.
So a few things to keep my busy.
I want everything done and organised b4 I fall pregnant.

Am a little nervous about ttc again esp at 42.
Hopefully it will be ok and everything is still in full working order.

Tommy my 2 year old loved Christmas this year. He kept saying wow wow when he see his presents.
He ate all his Christmas Dinner too. He also now eats tomatoes. He loves peas and runner beans too. Never had a kid that likes vegetables that young' it's awesome.

Been feeling very blessed and content lately. Tommy and Harley make me melt. It makes me feel so excited that one day they cud have a baby brother or sister.

@Suggerhoney i love a good sort out! It always makes me feel like I have a clearer mind when I have a good sort out of that makes sense. We took our decorations down the other day too! I’m slightly envious that you will start ttc again soon. As much as I know we are done for financial reasons I will always want to be pregnant and give birth again! And again! Haha! Oh only if we had more money, space and if I was younger too!!!!

Happy new year ladies and babies! What a year! I hope 2022 brings everyone happiness and health! I’m looking forward to getting a bit healthier and fitter this year! And making lots of new memories with my babies!

bring it on xx

@Mummy2Corban
Money is supper tight for us as well hon. We have the space but money is very tight but I'm keeping all the clothing and everything so if I do fall I have it all. Even gonna keep my pram.
If I end up getting pregnant and it's a girl then I'm lucky there too because my neighbour has a 5 week old girl and said she will keep the clothing.
Not sure if I wud find out tho. I think I wid love to stay team yellow as it will be my last. I said b4 falling with Harley I wud stay team yellow and think I made it too about 9 weeks and then I was itching haha.
Tbh hon I'm a bit worried it won't happen. I told myself if it don't than that's OK but I know I will be upset if it dont.
I don't really know how long it will take either. It took 11 months to fall with Harley and I was younger and now I'm 42.
So it may not happen at all.
My DH thinks it will tho. He says we will have one more and he's normally right. My nanna keeps saying it will be twins next. Oh no no no lol.
I do have 2 sets on my grandads side. His sister had twins then twins again and DH has 2 sets his side too.
Pluss I was told being over 40 ure at a higher risk of multiples. Yikes lol.

There's a new September group now and it made me feel quite sad seeing it. Be a October group up next. Don't seem long ago we was all posting our tests. Harley is 4 months old on 5th Jan It's Gone so fast :(

Oooh PS I totally know what u mean. I hate doing the sorting and organising but when it's done u just feel so great. They say a tidy organised home means a happy relaxed brain. That's certainly the case for me. I always hate the doing it part but when it's all done and looks lovely I just feel so pleased with myself.

Happy new year ladies. I’m feeling quite sick today, going to get Covid tested tomorrow cos I couldn’t find a rapid test anywhere. But I’m really hoping it’s not Covid

@Suggerhoney felt the same when I saw the September group already. And like @Mummy2Corban I’m jealous of you TTC. If pregnancy wasn’t so hard on me I would totally do number 4. I was thinking about tying my tubes, throughout pregnancy I was so sure I will but I just can’t make myself anymore

I honestly can’t believe how the last year has flown! It doesn’t seem possible! We fell preggo on my January cycle so it’s nearly a year ago I tested. I would love to do it all again. But Hudson really has to be the last. We are going to have to move (which with house prices at the moment is nt really an option) or get clever with space to create another bedroom. So unfortunately it just isn’t a good idea. I’ve had a few tears over the last few days about it and I’m sure there will be more to come but I know we have to hang up our baby days. In 11 years I’ve had 6 babies, 1 molar with chemo and 3 early MC. That’s quite an eventful 11 years! It’s exciting moving on but super sad at the same time. Big hugs to you all that fee the same.

@Suggerhoney you have to keep us updated! I’m sure that all will be ok and you’ll fall. At least with it taking its time with Harley you know that it can happen after an amount of time. If it’s meant to be it will be. Super excited for you!

@daniyaaq fingers crossed it’s not covid. What are your rules for isolating?

picture above is my little fella! Nearly 3 months old!!!! Oh my Hudson! Where has the time gone xx

@Mummy2Corban I'm in the same boat - Rosalie was definitely our last. It's really hard for me. Even though shes only 2 months old I'm already feeling the pull and longing for the excitement of trying, the ultrasounds, feeling those tiny kicks inside, and that beautiful feel of a newborn resting on your shoulder and that sweet newborn smell. It's a grieving process to realize that it won't happen again. I've had 4 babies and 2 miscarriages in 8 years. I wish we had the money and space for another but we just don't.

@daniyaaq I hope you feel better soon! It's such a scary time to feel sick. Did you get your results back? I wish it were easier to find testing.

@Suggerhoney good luck! I'm excited for you trying for another.

@topazicatzbet Zac is so precious! amazing how fast these babies grow.

@playgirl666 such an adorable photo! I love those baby smiles

@KatVM any news yet? Is baby here? Hope your delivery went smoothly!!

Rosie is growing so quickly. She's already 6 1/2 weeks old which seems impossible to me. Wasn't she just born? Weren't we just figuring out genders? Hell, weren't we just taking pregnancy tests and squinting at those lines? It doesn't seem real.

Rosie got her tongue and lip ties clipped last week. It was really tight - the doctor said one of the worse ones he's seen - and she's been much happier since although she hates the exercises we have to do. Before she got it clipped she was constantly taking down air, breaking the seal while feeding, and getting blisters on her lip because she couldn't extend it to make a proper latch. She had a rough few nights after surgery but is happier now.

Here are photos of her big sister and two big brothers doting on her. All 3 of them LOVE her and I really feel like she brought the family closer together. (note: photo in the car did NOT have the car in motion, haha! We were stopped in a parking lot so I could feed her and he wanted to hold her after before we clipped her back in). IMG_1682.JPG
IMG_1734.JPGAttachment-1.jpeg

@sil I feel you lovely! It’s really tough isn’t it. I’m here with you feeling those same feelings! And I totally agree that it is a grieving process. I know I’ll shed lots of tears but deep down I know it can’t be any other way. Your pictures are just lovely! What a beautiful bunch of babies you have. Sorry to hear about Rosie’s ties and the struggle she has had but I’m so glad all is looking much better. I wonder if Hudson has a lip tie? But I’m unsure who to ask seeing as his putting weight on?! Plus everything is so delayed and you don’t see many health professions in person?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->