• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

October/November Conkers 2021***

@sil also how much hair does she have!!!! My last 2 boys were so dark and so hairy! Hudson is quite light and hardly has any hair!

I'm feeling it too. So sad that zac is our last and we will never have a girl. I went and got the coil put in just before Christmas as that was quite emotional as it means no happy accidents but I'm 40 now and while we could afford another for general day to day we would need a new car and holidays and days out would be too expensive. No way would hubby consider another.

Zac is such a chubby baby we have nicknamed him tank. Lol. He is 11 weeks today and we have been putting him in 3-6 month clothes for the past 1/2 weeks. I'm gonna sort through all his clothes and save the special items and make them into a blanket and donate the rest. Kind of putting it off though as Im not emotionally ready for it yet.

I really need to start getting more active I ve still a Stone of zac baby weight to lose and a stone of lockdown/miscarriage depression weight to lose.

Happy new year ladies. I’m feeling quite sick today, going to get Covid tested tomorrow cos I couldn’t find a rapid test anywhere. But I’m really hoping it’s not Covid

@Suggerhoney felt the same when I saw the September group already. And like @Mummy2Corban I’m jealous of you TTC. If pregnancy wasn’t so hard on me I would totally do number 4. I was thinking about tying my tubes, throughout pregnancy I was so sure I will but I just can’t make myself anymore

Hope you feel better soon. I feel like I ve been constantly ill since I had covid in October. My left ear is still blocked, this cold virus going around is horrible.

Unfortunately omricon has stretched resources here, I barely made it into testing before they reached capacity at 11am. Results will likely come in 2-3 days. All stores in my area have run out of rapid tests and aren’t expecting any until next week.

it does seem like just yesterday we were all squinting at pregnancy tests

@topazicatzbet its tough isn’t it. I’ve actually started getting rid of Hudson’s things as my friends sister is pregnant with a baby boy so all his 0-3 month stuff he grew out off has gone to her. Hudson is really long so fills 3-6 but his not that chubby. His like my eldest as a baby. I don’t think I could face keeping hold of it and getting rid of it in one lot so as we don’t need it I’ll deffo give stuff away or sell it.

I lost a lot of my baby weight with the awful sickness bug I had but I just need to do some exercise to get rid of the rest and tone up a bit. I got a Apple Watch for Christmas so I hope that will give me some goals to achieve daily.

Zac is really clingy so I end up spending most of the day sat cuddling him. I'm hoping to wrap up warm and start getting out and walking more weather permitting.

@topazicatzbet Hudson is the same too! If I put him in his basket he doesn’t have any of it. Like I don’t mind the snuggles but sometimes you gotta do housework!!! Hahaha!

Happy new year ladies, hope you are all well :)

just caught up on the thread and I’m with most you ladies that Jax will be our last, we definitely couldn’t afford another baby plus we are very lucky to have one of each and look forward to doing holidays and days out without thinking about money. Plus I always said I don’t want a kid in my 30s, nothing wrong with it but I just don’t feel ill cope as definitely feeling more tired this time round even though Jax is a better sleeper than my DD was.
Can’t believe How quick time going :( Jax is a proper chunk now and starting to fill his 0-3 months clothes.

how you ladies doing ?

Oh wow ladies I'm so happy to see so many of u back again.
I've missed u all.
@daniyaaq I'm so glad I wasn't the only one that felt sad seeing the new September group. I kept asking myself am I being silly.
It just seems crazy there is another September group when it don't seem lien 5 mins ago I wss just joining the 2021 September group and posting my tests.

@Mummy2Corban
I will definitely keep u all posted. Hope this group still stays active so I can keep u all updated when we start trying.

Still keep getting that dought creeping in. Like what if it dont happen at all because I have no good eggs left but i need to be positive and stay faithful.

I actually tested out the easy@home and wondfo hpts I have just to see what they look like BFN. I'm definitely not pregnant so thought let's see what there like so then when I start testing for real I will know if they give off any false positives or shadows.
They actually looked BFN I mean maybe a slight shadow but only if u hold it up into the light.
So at least I know now if I I get lines It will be the real deal.

Loving all the pictures ladies so cute.
@daniyaaq hope the test comes out negative. There are so many colds going around right now.

So Harley is still in his moses basket but I want him in his Cot soon. We just need to get some baby monitors because ours don't work any more.
We cud just leave the door open but we have 3 cats and I wud worry .
He wud probably be ok and they never tried getting in the cot when Tommy used to be in there.
I've just put him in 3-6 month clothing but it's a bit long and big. Some stuff is ok but other stuff like baby grows are long.
He is 12lbs. He is such a smiley happy baby and he just makes my heart melt.

He is 4 months and nearly 2 days old. How I don't know.

@Mummy2Corban
I got my BFP at 10dpo on January 20th. Nearly a year ago. Just wow. Why has it all gone so fast.

I won't be having the screening test if I do fall pregnant again. I know I will just get high risk again because of my age so I'm just gonna have the scans and go with them.
I want to enjoy my it and not spend my whole pregnancy worrying.

I will still worry during the first trimester because of the miscarriages I've had but I want to enjoy every moment.
And cherish it.
I hate it that I spent a whole 8 months worrying. I only relaxed after we had our 4d scan at 31 weeks.
All that worry for nothing. I feel like I waisted it all.
That's probably another reason I really want to do it again.

I do keep freekimg out about twins. Thanks Nan lol:shock:

@Penguin20 thats great that jax (I love his name) is a better sleeper. It’s lovely you have one of each! They change so much so quickly don’t they! I love seeing them change and grow but just wish this baby stage lasted just a bit longer. How is your DD with him? She’s a lovely age to be helpful. My 7 year old DD can’t get enough of Hudson! She can be so helpful and soothe him if I can’t get to him or something.

@Suggerhoney ive always wanted twins! They say the more children you have your more likely to end up with twins. Your age is also a factor as the older you get apparently you can release more eggs each cycle as your body is like it’s my last chance to get preggo! Even if it takes a little time like it did with Harley I’m sure all will be fine and you’ll fall pregnant. If you don’t try you’ll never know. It’s hard not worry in pregnancy anyway but I think when you’ve had bad experiences it just heightens your awareness of things that can go wrong. At least you know that a high odds of downs can work out just fine and that the scans you have can pick things up without having the screening done.

Hudson fills his 3-6 stuff already and a few outfits in 6-9 would fit him. His not a chubba he is very long so fills his clothes.

It’s absolutely crazy that it’s nearly a year since you found out. I would have tested at the end of January as I ovulated about the 18th on day 11 of my cycle. You must keep us updated! I only come on to look at this page as the other posts about ttc etc make me feel sad so I just stick to our group page.

@Suggerhoney how exciting your be TTC soon as time is flying by, and just imagine twins.. that would be a lot of work but amazing at the same time, fingers crossed you fall quickly and the it’s about easy pregnancy for you

@Mummy2Corban Thank you, it’s the only name that I fully loved as struggled with boys name. DD is amazing with him and loves helping out, she honestly a great big sister.
Awww bless Hudson - Jax is long too so his clothes fit fine weight wise but his legs are crunch up so he’s in 0-3 months now. Newborn cloths look tiny compared to him now.
How are you feeling now as know you were quite ill ?

Jax is 6 weeks old on Friday :( growing too quick, it’s my DH birthday soon and we thinking of having a night out together but not sure I can leave Jax at 6 weeks old plus don’t know if I can deal with the judgy comments. When I left my DD for first time at 11 weeks old so many people made comments about me leaving her but my DH didn’t get one comment.. don’t get why mums are more judge than dads

@Penguin20 that’s lovely to hear that DD loves him. When we had DS 5 our DS 4 wasn’t impressed one bit and took ages for him to come round.

I’m feeling so much better. For 2 weeks I had this awful sinus type cough/cold that I kept having chills then fever it was horrible. Got over that then I had gastro but I’ve never been in so much pain. I could only just about hobble to the bathroom! Took weeks to fully feel better. Thank you for asking!

As for your night out I would go if you want to!!!! It’s never easy leaving a baby whatever age…..but it’s only a few hours and it’s DH birthday so don’t listen to anyone! We need sometime for ourselves too! Doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks. You do you xx

Gosh ladies I don't know how I feel about twins lol. Hopefully it will just be the one haha

That's just it I know if we don't try I will definitely regret it.
I am starting to get really excited now but also worry can i cope with 3 under 3 if it does happen quickly.
My almost 11 year old joked that I cud be due in September again haha.
I fell pregnant with Tommy and Harley in January and they are both September babies. I wasn't due until the 14th October with Tommy but was induced at 36+6 weeks.

Sometimes i think should we just start trying now but like I said I cud end up being due this year. Nah I homage to leave it a bit longer so then I get a 2023 due date.

Hay ladies someone we've all been worried about in here has just posted in the 2ww testing group and I wss so happy.
I will leave it to her to update on here.

@Penguin20
I love the name Jax it's so cute.

@Mummy2Corban
Don't worry hon I will definitely keep u all posted. We need to keep this group going. The group I was in with Tommy has died out now but I still talk to a few ladies who I shared that group with. One of them is pregnant again and due mat. Her youngest has just turned 1 and she has a 2 and 3 year old. She's having a girl now which I know she really wanted a girl after 3 boys so I'm so happy for her.

The other lady has just had her baby is December but wants to try again in a years time.
I wud definitely be holding out longer if I was younger.

Test came back positive unfortunately. But it didn’t get any worse than the first day. Kids managed to keep being negative.

@Penguin20 i would definitely do it. We always had our night out alone, I was so scared about judgement but you know what we needed it and I enjoyed my time. MIL is so good with baby too so it was easy to relax.

@Mummy2Corban that sounds awful, glad your feeling better :)

Thanks ladies for your advice, definitely think we’re go out for his birthday even if it just for dinner or something, be nice to have some alone time.. see how I feel nearer the time.
Once I got the first sleepover out the way for DD I was more relaxed to leave her if needed but it’s building up the courage again for Jax to have his first sleepover but we’re see as time goes on, luckily my mum and DH mum love having the grandkids lol

Hey girls!

It was so nice to come on here and see so many updates! I can’t believe it’s nearly been a year!

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! I tested positive for Covid on Christmas day and big mh boys had it! Somehow OH managed to avoid but we’re all out of isolation now and feeling so much better! Never appreciated fresh air so much!

Not sure what Ozzy weighs but he’s so chilled! Sleeping well with one feed in the night which was total opposite to my first son! He has his second lot of injections today as now 3 months!

we’ve decided we will likely try for one more baby next year! I need to loose alot of weight first to try and have a better healing after! Think my weigh impacted the recovery from c section but that’s just my experience! I’m back at the hospital for a scan tomorrow as there could STILL be some placenta inside! I’ve already had a D&C remove some if you remember but back in November I had a follow up scan and there was still something there!! So they left it (not entirely sure they should have) and tokorrow I find out! They put me on projesterone to thicken my my womb lining hoping that I will have a big period after I stop it to try snd push whatever is in there out… one month later still no period!

My plan is to try snd loose a good amount of weight this year snd then start trying again in January next year! So I’m calling this my year of health!

so lovely to here from you all! I’m not entirely sure how to comment back to you all individually but I hope your all well!

@Suggerhoney 3 under 3 would defo keep you busy!!! Haha! Would be lovely though as they would all be close in age. I think give your body a few extra months to heal from having Harley and then try. You know that May will be here in a heartbeat and TTC is stressful so enjoy being chill with your boys for a bit. Keep the positive vibes up! It will happen!

@daniyaaq sucks you tested positive but I’m glad to hear it didn’t get worse and the girls are ok!

@Penguin20 when your ready for a night out do it!

@angie90 hey lovely! Good to hear from you! That’s super exciting you’ll try again! I’m always a little envious of ladies having more babies but I think I always will have that pang inside that I want more. Sounds like a plan on getting healthy this year! I’m trying to do some exercise to tone up! And eat less chocolate haha!
Sorry about covid over Christmas! Isolating must suck! Ozzy sounds like a dream! I’m unsure about how much Hudson weighs! With covid it’s not as easy to find somewhere that you can weigh them. I’m hoping all goes ok with your scan! Strange they would leave a bit but maybe was tricky for them to remove?! So hoped your period would shed it! Anyway how stressful for you. I’m hoping it’s all clear so you don’t have to do anything else!

I’ve got to get a blood test for charring cross for my follow up with my molar. I can’t be bothered to call the drs up though as they are always so awkward when I need to book these blood tests plus the lines are always so busy you end up in a query for over 30 minutes before you speak to the receptionist. Drives me crazy!!!!!

@angie90 so good to hear from you. I’m so jealous another person ttc again.

my best friend told me today she’s starting the TTC journey so I’m going to be living vicariously through her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"