October/November Conkers 2021***

Hello ladies! Popping back in for a quick read and update :). I’m happy to say that all my negative feelings about my birth passed with time. Now I have a new appreciation for another type of birth (I’ve had 4 very different ones)!

Meadow is by far our easiest baby. She is absolutely lovely and smiley and almost never cries unless she is tired. She is just gone 3 months last week and is over 14lbs and extremely tall, she is off the growth charts actually. She loves her sisters attention and is content with anyone’s attention although she has her favorites! We are cosleeping and still EBF.

AFM I’m very happy but 4 kids feels like a lot to me so we are definitely done having babies and I don’t feel any regret about that at all. Now talk to me again once I’m past my favorite stage of 9-12 months and I might have some heartache but don’t feel bad about leaving TTC behind currently!

you may remember my sister had a preemie, well unfortunately she is the most high maintenance baby you could imagine. She basically cries all day unless my sister is bouncing her. So next to meadow that makes it pretty hard for my sister and her husband I think.

I’m trying a sourdough starter and we are aiming for 1000 hours outside this year so those are my hobbies currently! Oh and we all have omicron currently except my DH has no symptoms because he was vaccinated. I’ve got a head cold and it’s a tummy bug for all the girls except DD6. Not too bad though. We are still on vaccine passports here, jealous of you in the UK who can do as you please now! I hope you and your babes are doing well and for those TTC again all the baby dust xx
7E862FD3-AB04-4AB9-B941-BDDE2EFDEC63.jpeg

Hello ladies! Popping back in for a quick read and update :). I’m happy to say that all my negative feelings about my birth passed with time. Now I have a new appreciation for another type of birth (I’ve had 4 very different ones)!

Meadow is by far our easiest baby. She is absolutely lovely and smiley and almost never cries unless she is tired. She is just gone 3 months last week and is over 14lbs and extremely tall, she is off the growth charts actually. She loves her sisters attention and is content with anyone’s attention although she has her favorites! We are cosleeping and still EBF.

AFM I’m very happy but 4 kids feels like a lot to me so we are definitely done having babies and I don’t feel any regret about that at all. Now talk to me again once I’m past my favorite stage of 9-12 months and I might have some heartache but don’t feel bad about leaving TTC behind currently!

you may remember my sister had a preemie, well unfortunately she is the most high maintenance baby you could imagine. She basically cries all day unless my sister is bouncing her. So next to meadow that makes it pretty hard for my sister and her husband I think.

I’m trying a sourdough starter and we are aiming for 1000 hours outside this year so those are my hobbies currently! Oh and we all have omicron currently except my DH has no symptoms because he was vaccinated. I’ve got a head cold and it’s a tummy bug for all the girls except DD6. Not too bad though. We are still on vaccine passports here, jealous of you in the UK who can do as you please now! I hope you and your babes are doing well and for those TTC again all the baby dust xx
View attachment 1105877

So good to hear from you. I was thinking of you today. Glad to hear you are feeling well.

Can I please join here? Got a bfp a few days ago. Due date October 10th have an early scan booked in a couple weeks x

Just seen this is for 2021

Congratulations hon. Yeah this group was 2021 we have all had our babies now.
There is a new September/October group tho and there all lovely and will make u feel so welcome.
Congratulations ❤️

@Penguin20
Ah hon its OK u didn't know did u. When we actually started H on it we only used it a week then tried him on actimal.
I just found he wasn't able to get the milk out of the anti reflux bottles. Anyway he got really really bad reflux again on Actimal so it was back to the anti reflux cow and gate and we brought number 2 or medium flow teats and we used Mam bottles and that was brilliant and he's been on it ever since.
I need to sell the nuby bottles because he didn't ever get on with them.
I think I will use Mam bottles with the next one too if we are blessed again.
Still getting them stupid doubts tho and worrying I'll be too old and it won't happen. Really wish I didn't have them doubts. It's just my age that's getting to me.

I did almost stop the mini pill the other day. Like I was so close but thought nope I need to hold out until May.
Least If by some miracle it happens fast I will due next year.
Not sure if it will happen fast tho it took ages to get pregnant with Harley but then I did have the 4 chemicals in 2020 and the First one was April and I stopped the pill in the Feb. Then fell again June' July and October. So it seemed I had no trouble falling it was staying pregnant that was the issue. And then Jan 2021 and bam I'm pregnant with Harley.
I'm getting so excited about ttc again but nervous as well. Just hope there will be no miscarriages and it don't take really really long. Hopefully if and when I do fall it's a sticky and is healthy.
Not even bothered about gender at all.

@daniyaaq
Oh hon that sounds like a lovely trip. The great barrier reef very nice.
I haven't had the vaccine but luckily when I got covid I wasn't that bad.
Felt a bit fly like for the first 3 days then like I had a tummy bug but that was about it.
Think I had omicron.
My 9 year dd and 11 year old ds also had it and then my 18 year old dd got it too.
Its all gone now tho.
I still have no idea how the heck I got it because I don't go anywhere.
I'm thinking it was maybe the school.
Who knows.
Congratulations on ure new job hon it all sounds very exciting.
Ure have to keep us all posted.

@Reiko_ctu
Hiya hon its so good to see you back.
Do u think u may try in the future or are you definitely done?
I was originally gonna try next year but when I had my 9 week check with a GP she told me to start sooner rather than later because I was nearly 42.
I asked if we cud hold off until May and she said that wud be better so erm May it is.
Can't believe how close it is but it did take ages to fall with Harley so will just have to see how it all goes.

Some latest photos of my Tommy and Harley.
20220202_183704.jpg IMG_20220110_204303_584.jpg

I moved Harley into his cot for the first time last night. Tonight is his 2nd night in it. Its in My bedroom so he's in with me but he will go in with Tommy when he is older.
My room is big so plenty of room for a crib or another cot.

I'm thinking of not bothering with a moses basket if I do have another baba and instead getting a next to crib. Anyone used one and no what that are like?

And here is Harley in his cot. I'm sat downstairs and just watching him on the monitor. I was so worried about the transition from basket to cot but so far so good
20220204_010956.jpg

I miss everyone on here! I’m terrible at remembering to pop in. Does anyone have a Facebook I can add them on?

Rosalie is 11 weeks old now. She’s very lazy and not yet rolling or grabbing or doing much but she smiles like crazy and loves to coo and chat and bat at toys with her hands on her playmat. She also just found her fist and sucks on it.

i took a bunch of pics the other day and made a collage of her which I thought was sweet.

7877DFB6-AD48-44E6-AC0D-89148B66EBF7.jpeg

I miss everyone on here! I’m terrible at remembering to pop in. Does anyone have a Facebook I can add them on?

Rosalie is 11 weeks old now. She’s very lazy and not yet rolling or grabbing or doing much but she smiles like crazy and loves to coo and chat and bat at toys with her hands on her playmat. She also just found her fist and sucks on it.

i took a bunch of pics the other day and made a collage of her which I thought was sweet.

View attachment 1105923
Gorgeous.

I'm on fb as Elizabeth prue. My profile pic is zac in his rainbow baby grow.

Reactions: sil
@Suggerhoney we are deffo done! 100% and I don’t think I’ll get baby fever ever again… honestly 4 kids is too much for me to handle so I would be insane to go for a 5th!!

@Suggerhoney i can’t believe how quick time is flying and your be TTC very soon and please don’t worry about your age as I heard of loads of mums in their 40s getting pregnant and having successful pregnancy , just stay positive and fingers crossed it happen quick and be a sticky bean.
I used next to me cribs for both my kids and loved them, so easy to grab them and put them back for feeds and changing plus I get to keep a close eye on them easily
Look at the boys, so adorable

@sil great to hear from you, bless her she is so cute

Jax is 10 weeks this week, where is the time going. He grabbing on to my fingers and his blankets and very happy and smiley, he not liking his bed much at the moment as when his reflux was bad he was unsettled so I put him in with me and now his reflux has settled trying to get him back in is becoming a challenge.. hopefully he eventually just loves his bed again as he was fine at the beginning

Reactions: sil

View attachment 1105923

What a beautiful collage hon. She is so cute. What app did u use to do that?

@Suggerhoney we are deffo done! 100% and I don’t think I’ll get baby fever ever again… honestly 4 kids is too much for me to handle so I would be insane to go for a 5th!!

I very much hope I feel like that next time. I just want that done feeling. I definitely new I wanted another when Harley was around 3 weeks I just felt sad that I will never be pregnant again and have a bump etc.
I've been so lucky with my pregnancies in regards I don't get bad sickness.
The only thing I do get which is horrible e is reflux. Definitely won't be looking forward to that if we do fall again.

@Suggerhoney i can’t believe how quick time is flying and your be TTC very soon and please don’t worry about your age as I heard of loads of mums in their 40s getting pregnant and having successful pregnancy , just stay positive and fingers crossed it happen quick and be a sticky bean.
I used next to me cribs for both my kids and loved them, so easy to grab them and put them back for feeds and changing plus I get to keep a close eye on them easily
Look at the boys, so adorable

@sil great to hear from you, bless her she is so cute

Jax is 10 weeks this week, where is the time going. He grabbing on to my fingers and his blankets and very happy and smiley, he not liking his bed much at the moment as when his reflux was bad he was unsettled so I put him in with me and now his reflux has settled trying to get him back in is becoming a challenge.. hopefully he eventually just loves his bed again as he was fine at the beginning

Haha time is flying but also dragging at the same time. I think its because I'm waiting.
Dh thinks we're gonna fall very quickly. I will be very shocked if we do.

So Harley is 22 weeks and will be 23 weeks on Sunday.
He's still not rolling over but he can sort of hold things now. He really loves his muslin burping cloth. He's uses it for comfort. It's breathable so I'm OK with him having that.
We had to take him to the doctors yesterday becuase he has eczema on his face and he scratches at it.
His cradle cap he was itching too but I'm getting on top of that with regular hair washes and oil treatment. Gross but also weirdly satisfying combing all the flakes out.
I know I'm weird haha.
The doctor weighed him and he has dropped weight. Doctor thinks it's where he isn't sleeping well because of the itching..
He is only 13lbs and at 5 months a baby boy should be 16lbs or over. He's on the 2nd centile. He's not the most hungriest baby and never has been. But I can't help but worry.
She has given him some steroid cream which i really hope will stop him scratching and clear it all up.
He was sleeping through the night he has been waking every 20 mins the last 5 nights. Not sure if it's where he is in aa cot now or if it's the itching. He does scratch alot. I've had to put socks on his hands to stop him.
Hopefully he will start sleeping through again soon.

How is everyone else doing?

Just took this photo of him. I love his cheeky little smile makes me melt.20220209_182953.jpg

@Suggerhoney he is so cute, love the socks on the hands lol, really
hope the cream works so he stops itching must be horrible for him poor little thing and hopefully he starts sleeping through the night again soon.

Jax nights are still mixed some nights he sleep 6 hours straight and other nights he be up every 2-3 hours.
Still having trouble getting him to settle in his bed, sometimes he sleep fine in it and other times he just wake up soon as he put in it and cry constantly till he back with me and then he’ll pass out straight away. He laughing and smiling more and more everyday, I love his little giggle and I love that DD loves him so much.. soon as she home from school she begging for a cuddle

Hope everyone doing ok :)

@Suggerhoney he is so cute, love the socks on the hands lol, really
hope the cream works so he stops itching must be horrible for him poor little thing and hopefully he starts sleeping through the night again soon.

Jax nights are still mixed some nights he sleep 6 hours straight and other nights he be up every 2-3 hours.
Still having trouble getting him to settle in his bed, sometimes he sleep fine in it and other times he just wake up soon as he put in it and cry constantly till he back with me and then he’ll pass out straight away. He laughing and smiling more and more everyday, I love his little giggle and I love that DD loves him so much.. soon as she home from school she begging for a cuddle

Hope everyone doing ok :)

Hay hon

The Dr prescribed Harley some steroid cream and within 2 days it cleared all the eczma on his face. He has a few little patches on his body but they are also getting better.
He still has bad cradle cap tho. But I'm not so bothered about that.

Unfortunately he is still waking all through the night. Really hoping he starts going the whole way through without waking soon. I don't have to feed him or anything I just give him his Dummy and stroke his head and he goes straight back off.
Washed his hair today and its gone so fluffy haha.

How are u doing hon?

Gone quite on here.
Hops everyone is OK.

Sorry ladies! Kinda felt a bit sad that it’s been a year since we all started joining this group! I was so excited and scared to find out we were having no.6! Now this little tinker is here! Just sad Hudson is growing and changing so fast and knowing I won’t do it again makes me upset BUT so so grateful for what I have!

6F1EFD43-7479-4A39-B4DB-75ADA83F058D.jpeg

This beautiful boy has been rolling over for a few weeks! He is a proper poppet! Still doesn’t really like his pushchair or car seat! Loves sleeping in my bed.

How is everyone? Babies all ok?

Ah @Mummy2Corban he is such a little sweetheart.

It's so weird isn't it. I got really emotional when the new September/October 2022 due date group popped up.
I felt sad. There a lovely group of ladies in there tho and I pop in there sometimes and chat to them.
The lady that runs it was in the May/June due date group last year. I'm pretty sure she found out she was pregnant again when her youngest was 6 months old.
I know she was shocked.

Tbh I know we're trying again and yeah it is exciting. But even if we do get blessed I know I will get broody again in the future.
I don't think I'll ever be not broody. But I know it has to end at some point.
But I don't think I will ever fully have that I'm done feeling.
I am very excited about trying again but have alot of worry.

I stopped taking my mini pill. Tonight is my second night not taking it and I've already started spotting and have cramps so looks like AF is coming.
We are gonna be carful for now tho.
I did opks Today but I will stop doing them If this bleeding picks up. Then will start them up again cd 6 or 7. Kind of gonna use them as birth control from now until May.
I did read the first bleed after stopping birth control is a withdrawal bleed and its actually the next bleed after that that's real af.
Think it this bleeding does pick up tho I will class it as cd 1 2 etc.
I decided to get off the pill to get my cycles back..
because on it im bleeding every 2 weeks and u just dont know where u are.
I actually threw my pill in the bin. But about half hour later I was back at the bin looking in it to see if I can get it back out. I wasn't sure I had done the right thing. Anyway it was no where to be seen. I moved some rubbish around and still cudnt see it. And really didn't want to go through the whole yucky bin because ain't nobody wanna do that. Yuck.
So In the end I took it as a sign that I have done the right thing.

Just had a little oh feck moment lol.
I know God has got this.

Hi guys, it is sad how the babies are growing so fast. I’m back at work and Ace just enjoying his first week at daycare he’s settled so well, he doesn’t even cry when I go in to feed and leave.

I’m in a very weird space, I feel 100% done but also kind of sad at the end of my pregnancy and baby journey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->