October/November Conkers 2021***

@Mummy2Corban
Hi love thanks he really does melt my heart. Was looking back at photos when he was 6lb 5oz and he looks so so teeny. I definitely miss having a newborn teeny baby, Just can not believe he is 8 months old now,

Not sure where im at. I think I ovulated on cd 16 because on cd14 I had almost positive opks. But I’ve had a UTI and was at the hospital to get antibiotics so I didn’t test again for another 18 hours. This was the darkest opk I got and this was the evening of cd15. I think I must of missed my actual peak because of not testing for 18 hours.
8E310546-A4ED-421B-873D-9FF52734C4A2.jpeg 327F17F7-3C3A-4F3A-8610-812629F6C23B.jpeg
So the top 2 we’re Saturday night cd15
And the bottom was from Sunday night. On Monday they were fainter.
I did get some very mild twinges on the right on the late evening of cd16 but nothing like I normally get.
We only managed to bd on cd12 and cd15, I cudnt do more because of the UTI. So feeling pretty out already.
should be 2dpo if ovulation was on cd16.
I am not temping this cycle I find it stressful, plus’s with the UTI I’ve had a fever.
Managed too BD on cd12 as I woke up with loads of ewcm, but my opks were so faint.
the UTI started on cd13 so we didn’t get to BD again until the evening of cd15 and that’s when I got that dark opk. Not sure if we have done enough so just need to wait.
not feeling very positive at all.

@daniyaaq
Oh gosh that’s how I was and then it got worse and I felt jealous seeing BFPs. That’s why we decided to try again . We are on cycle 3 trying now. I unfortunately had a chemical last cycle.
not sure if I will ever get pregnant with a healthy baby at my age. But I hope it does happen.
It’s so weird I was so excited when we first started to try but now I don’t feel excited.
Do you think you would ever try again love?

@Mummy2Corban
Hi love thanks he really does melt my heart. Was looking back at photos when he was 6lb 5oz and he looks so so teeny. I definitely miss having a newborn teeny baby, Just can not believe he is 8 months old now,

Not sure where im at. I think I ovulated on cd 16 because on cd14 I had almost positive opks. But I’ve had a UTI and was at the hospital to get antibiotics so I didn’t test again for another 18 hours. This was the darkest opk I got and this was the evening of cd15. I think I must of missed my actual peak because of not testing for 18 hours.
View attachment 1108288 View attachment 1108287
So the top 2 we’re Saturday night cd15
And the bottom was from Sunday night. On Monday they were fainter.
I did get some very mild twinges on the right on the late evening of cd16 but nothing like I normally get.
We only managed to bd on cd12 and cd15, I cudnt do more because of the UTI. So feeling pretty out already.
should be 2dpo if ovulation was on cd16.
I am not temping this cycle I find it stressful, plus’s with the UTI I’ve had a fever.
Managed too BD on cd12 as I woke up with loads of ewcm, but my opks were so faint.
the UTI started on cd13 so we didn’t get to BD again until the evening of cd15 and that’s when I got that dark opk. Not sure if we have done enough so just need to wait.
not feeling very positive at all.

@daniyaaq
Oh gosh that’s how I was and then it got worse and I felt jealous seeing BFPs. That’s why we decided to try again . We are on cycle 3 trying now. I unfortunately had a chemical last cycle.
not sure if I will ever get pregnant with a healthy baby at my age. But I hope it does happen.
It’s so weird I was so excited when we first started to try but now I don’t feel excited.
Do you think you would ever try again love?
Absolutely not. My heart wants to but my experience with pregnancy just won’t make sense for me to. I would rather focus on the babies I have now.

I’m slowly becoming ok with being done and picturing our family with just the three. Ace will just have to grow up spoilt rotten being the last born and only boy.

Hello ladies

@Suggerhoney Sorry that you had a chemical but fingers crossed it happens soon for you,

Jax is 6 months in 2 weeks, I have tried him on porridge which he loves but as he has bad reflux still he sometimes throws some of it back up, also gives him the odd bits of beans and mash depends what we are having for dinner.
He rolled from his front to his back the other day but only did it the once and now won’t do it again.
Can’t believe all our babies are growing so quick :(

Absolutely not. My heart wants to but my experience with pregnancy just won’t make sense for me to. I would rather focus on the babies I have now.

I’m slowly becoming ok with being done and picturing our family with just the three. Ace will just have to grow up spoilt rotten being the last born and only boy.

Oh yes Love I was so so sick bless you. I’m so happy u feel done and I’m sure Ace will be spoiled rotten.

Hello ladies

@Suggerhoney Sorry that you had a chemical but fingers crossed it happens soon for you,

Jax is 6 months in 2 weeks, I have tried him on porridge which he loves but as he has bad reflux still he sometimes throws some of it back up, also gives him the odd bits of beans and mash depends what we are having for dinner.
He rolled from his front to his back the other day but only did it the once and now won’t do it again.
Can’t believe all our babies are growing so quick :(

Thanks love. I’m 7dpo today so waiting to test but I’m feeling very out and not pregnant. Not one symptom apart from bloated but I suffer with IBS so it may be due to that.

it’s so sad the babies are growing up so so quickly.

here is a photo of Harley can’t believe he is 8 months old.
This is his little friend my neighbours baby she’s 6 months old 24th May
DC3B6B6E-0214-4B58-9D6F-77A1735AF398.jpeg

@daniyaaq i feel the same. My heart could go for another one but my body would not be safe I don’t think to have another pregnancy!! Plus I realize how expensive they are now that DD3 is old enough for an extracurricular activity!! It’ll be $350 a month just for their dance classes next year lol!

well I worked with Meadow for a few mornings on her rolling and now she does it as a pro. I just got her to practice. Now she doesn’t mind her tummy at all! And she’s ticking her legs up under her so pre-crawling stage. She’ll be 7 months in a week so I won’t be surprised if she’s proper crawling at 8 months which will be fun. I love this stage so much!!

we’re having a garage sale in a few weeks and I’ll be putting a lot of baby stuff out! Does anybody do garage sales? No idea what to price things at.

That’s so good she is rolling like a pro now hon. Harley is a pro too. Put him on his back and within seconds he is on his front. We got him a jumparoo and he loves it so much.
He is so chatty and always laughing. Only really cries if he is hungry or tired. Or unwell. He’s had a bad cold but is loads better now.

AFM after last months chemical I was hopeful for this month but unfortunately it’s a no again. Now on cd4 as it’s past midnight and our 4th cycle ttc.
Not feeling all that hopeful anymore but what will be will be. will just keep trying and hope we get a sticky healthy rainbow. Still hoping I still have a few good Eggs in there yet even at 42 going on 43.
been doing a lot of googling but it’s all pretty negative tbh so been a bit low.
but it is what it is. I think I new deep down it wasn’t gonna be easy as it was so hard with Harley. Hopefully the next one will be our sticky.
I’m trying to stay as up beat as I can but hard when all u keep reading is negativity.

@Suggerhoney im sorry your feeling a bit negative. It’s hard seeing bfn and specially when your reading lots of negative things online. It’s not impossible. It’s not that long ago you fell with Harley. 11 months and you got there so it can happen. Big hugs.

Hudson is full on crawling! He can climb the stairs which is a nightmare. He is pulling himself up too. I love watching him grow but my heart hurts that his getting big so quick! My friend just had a baby and Hudson seemed so so big compared to the baby.

it’s crazy these babies are all getting so big. It won’t be long until they are a year old!

@Suggerhoney im sorry your feeling a bit negative. It’s hard seeing bfn and specially when your reading lots of negative things online. It’s not impossible. It’s not that long ago you fell with Harley. 11 months and you got there so it can happen. Big hugs.

Hudson is full on crawling! He can climb the stairs which is a nightmare. He is pulling himself up too. I love watching him grow but my heart hurts that his getting big so quick! My friend just had a baby and Hudson seemed so so big compared to the baby.

it’s crazy these babies are all getting so big. It won’t be long until they are a year old!

Oh wow can’t believe he is crawling already that’s awesome. Now you have to have eyes in the Back of your head lol. I wonder when H will start crawling. He sticks his bum in the air when he is on his front. I’m thinking another few weeks and he will be off too.

It’s crazy how they get so big so quickly.
Thanks for your kind words love.
I was on a right downer but I’m feeling more upbeat now. Cd6 so the wait for ovulation again.

So we had DD1s 9th birthday on Wednesday and she is having a few friends for bowling and pizza today. DS3 is 3 on Thursday and hopefully the weather being good we will be going to the dinosaur park then. We have a wedding on Friday but only me, DH and Hudson are invited too.

@Suggerhoney how you doing lovely? Have you ovulated?

how’s everyone else doing? How are all the babies? I’ll try and post some pictures of Hudson in a bit xx

I think were in a rough patch over here XD

meadow is still as lovely as ever. She rolls all over the place and can move on her tummy but not purposefully so it’ll be a while before she crawls. She’s over 19 lbs and 73 cm long, she’s absolutely massive! I can’t carry her for long without a sling or carrier!

the rough part is, if she sleeps in her crib she wakes every 45 mins and can only fall asleep nursing. DH doesn’t want her in our bed anymore although he hasn’t outright said that. Just “I think I’m subconsciously aware of her in the bed so I don’t sleep well.” It’s a King bed and he’s about 2 feet away from her smh.

I’ve also been battling nipple thrush for 5 weeks! Tried a bunch of different stuff but I’m so busy it’s hard to be consistent with a topical treatment that requires your nipple to air our every hour!?!

plus we’ve got ants in our ensuite bathroom window casing that pest control is coming to look at on Monday. I feel like we just chase these things around our house. 2 summers ago it was the kitchen, then last year the front exterior corner by the entryway now up the side of the house where our bathroom
Window is. I was beginning to think we’d stay here for 10 years but I don’t think we’ll have any house left by then, the ants will have eaten all the wood!

we were supposed to have Meadow’s church baby dedication (it’s like a baby baptism in a sense) tomorrow but we’ve all been sick today so we cancelled.

E837BA80-CBA3-4EEF-B80C-B4AF0EB7C4EA.jpeg

@Mummy2Corban
I got my peak today love so ovulation tomorrow and will be testing around June 9th. not feeling that hopeful but we shall see.

@Reiko_ctu
She is so cute love but sorry your having a rough time.
Harley weighs 16lb 4oz now and will be 9 months old on 5th June. I just can’t be how quickly it has gone.
only June July and August to go and we will be celebrating his 1st birthdays

have worked out if we fall this cycle Harley will be just over 17 months old when baby would be born. Nice age gap.

@Reiko_ctu Meadow is a little beauty! Sorry to hear about thrush! What a pain that your struggling to shift it. Has meadow got oral thrush? As for sleeping Hudson is the same. He sleeps in our bed but does nap in his bed during the day. I’m sometimes lucky and get an hour to 2 hours nap from him but usually he wakes after a 45 minute snooze and because I’m not there is totally angry! At night he still feeds a far but as again he likes to nurse back to sleep. I’m ok with this at the moment as I’m in no rush to get him into his bed as I want to enjoy these days of having a baby in the bed as it will be gone before I know it. It must be tricky knowing DH is liking her in the bed so much.

sorry to hear about the ants too!!! So frustrating!

i hope you all feel better soon and Meadow gets her dedication.

How is it a year ago I done the gender reveal to the kids! Was so nice to start telling people about baby boy! Oh my! Time flys xx

@Mummy2Corban
Oh gosh has it real Been a year. It’s unbelievable how fast it’s all gone. I know I always say that but just wow.
Sad it goes so fast.

thanks love. I am 4dpo technically as it’s past midnight.
After ovulation last cycle I was so bone dry but since ovulation this cycle I have noticed I’m not dry and it’s slippery when I wipe. I had this with the chemical in April. It was one of the very first signs that we had got pregnant.
And now the same thing.
I do have a feeling we may have caught again but I’m so so nervous it will just end in miscarriage again.
I really hope not.
I’ve got the baby aspirin ready if I get any lines.
Just praying for a healthy take home baby. I don’t even care about the gender at all.
Everyone’s like oh wouldn’t u like a girl as you have 4 boys. And I really don’t care. I’ll be happy with either as long as he/she is healthy and will come and join our family and grow with Tommy and harely.

I’m gonna test at 10dpo.
I always get lines if I’m pregnant at 10dpo.
Apart from that chemical in April. I had lines at 9dpo.
I didn’t test at 9dpo with Harley on wonder it I would of had lines then.
I had very faint but clear lines at 10dpo. was the same with Tommy and the other chemicals.

I keep telling myself if I’m out again this cycle then that’s ok. But I know deep down I’ll be gutted.
I feel the closer I’m getting to 43 I’m getting more anxious.
All the women in testing group are so lovely and so encouraging.

Hi hon yes I have tested.
I tested at 8dpo and BFN.
I don’t have any symptoms at all. Not even one.

but today is 10dpo and thought I will test.
I got thisD5693F3C-6B1C-4046-816E-88C65A3689B0.jpegBA303C7B-A838-4454-A019-43BC772B1E70.jpeg
The photo doesn’t really give it justice but definitely there irl.

now on tender hooks and so nervous about testing again.

Also done these
1F0EDBFC-BF85-4D3B-8C3F-04FAD1E097A4.jpeg E3F89196-2F9B-4136-A20B-F791B0672DA5.jpeg

I’m now like
2BE2C2C1-0EC0-451D-AD00-CB9D6DACE6DD.jpeg

I just can’t believe it. I don’t even have one symptom.
I did a free earlier and it had the most faintest line and had to hold it in the light and turn it this way and that but tonight’s frer is darker. The top one is a Answer test and there supposed to be used firm first day of missed AF so not as sensitive as Frer. But too me the lines look around the same. hopfully the next tests I do are darker.

I am so so nervous. The lack of symptoms is making me nervous. But all tests have lines. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->