October/November Conkers 2021***

Hello ladies

Sorry it’s been so long, times just flying :(

hope you ladies are doing ok and all going well with the little babies

Jax nearly 5 months and desperate to sit up but still too early for him, we tried porridge and little bits of foods on his tongue and he seems to be loving it.. nothing set in stone with solids or anything just random days I’ll make some baby porridge or if we’re eating something he can try I’ll give it a go.. was hoping to swap to normal formula but Jax still suffers with reflux even on the reflux milk so still going to hold off on changing and see where we are at 6 months

@Suggerhoney happy 7 months little fella! I can’t believe how quickly time is going! I’m really really feeling it this time round. Hudson is nearly 6 months. How did this happen! It hurts my heart that they grow so quickly.

I am so happy to hear that you ovulated! Yay to that! Don’t count yourself out! You never know. When are you planning on testing???

All is ok here! We are on half term so that’s lovely…. Even if the weather is totally rubbish. Hudson is rolling and army crawling everywhere. He is so close to properly crawling too. I gave him porridge on Saturday and he seems keen on it so hopefully it won’t take him long to get in the swing of it. He seems really grumpy and has a sore bum so I think he may have a little tooth on the way but who knows?! Teething sucks!

I know it just goes too fast.
Harley was very restless last night and has bright red cheeks today so think he teething to.
He is no where near crawling yet. He's only just started rolling over but he does lift his bum in the air lol.
He's obsessed with his feet at the moment top lol.
Funny arnt they.

So I'm 2dpo today and planning to test at 10dpo which will be on April 13th. Not the best numbers lol.
I mite test at 8dpo. But not sure yet. When I'm pregnant 10dpo seems to be the day.
I did test at 8dpo with H and got a BFN.
I didn't bother testing at 9dpo and then testing at 10dpo and got my first very faint lines.

I had cramps last night and lower backache. Not sure what that was but I'm fine now.
Actually feeling pretty relaxed now I've finally ovulated.

I'm temping and my temp went up yesterday and again today. So ovulation was definitely cd19 now day 21.

So weird because with Harely I was already getting BFPs by this stage in my cycle.
Because I ovulated on cd10.

Can not believe I ovulated as late as day 19. Someone did say day 19 is a really good day tho. Not sure why but we shall see.

Hello ladies

Sorry it’s been so long, times just flying :(

hope you ladies are doing ok and all going well with the little babies

Jax nearly 5 months and desperate to sit up but still too early for him, we tried porridge and little bits of foods on his tongue and he seems to be loving it.. nothing set in stone with solids or anything just random days I’ll make some baby porridge or if we’re eating something he can try I’ll give it a go.. was hoping to swap to normal formula but Jax still suffers with reflux even on the reflux milk so still going to hold off on changing and see where we are at 6 months

Hi love good to hear from you.
Interesting. I still have H on the anti reflux stuff and Was thinking of changing him. But I don't know of he still has reflux or not so I'm not sure what to do for the best. He keeps getting constipated tho and that's what is making me want to change it.
So hard isn't it.
Harley loves sitting up but he throws himself backwards little monkey.

Can't believe all our babies are getting so big :nope:

@Suggerhoney it only takes one BD session! I’ve all crossed for you! Please update us with your tests! With Hudson I ovulated on CD11. My cycles vary but generally for me I’ve ovulated earlier and been successful. Goodluck!

@Penguin20 lovely hearing from you! I know what you mean about time flying! Sorry to hear that Jax is still suffering from reflux. I’ve started Hudson on porridge in the morning and he seems to be enjoying it. He is so interested in us eating that I couldn’t hold off any longer. How is your DD getting on?

6dpo and absolutely nothing. Not even a twinge. Felt H implant at 6dpo but nothing at all. Didn’t even get sore boobs as with Harley mine were sore from 4 to 7 dpo then stopped. But absolutely nothing this time, pretty sure I am out. But I know there is still time. Will keep u all posted but fully expecting AF to show.

So we did catch but unfortunately it’s a chemical pregnancy. Feeling sad but expected it to go that way. I new it was too good to be true after only trying 2 months. Cd29 today so just waiting for the bleeding. of coarse with this happening I fear I will go on to have more chemicals like last time. Hopefully it will just be this one and hopefully the next one sticks.

So onto May now and cycle 3 ttc. Hope we get a sticky rainbow. :-(

Hi guys how are you all?

@Suggerhoney you are trying already, how exciting!!!!

We doing alright. Ace getting more foods at daycare I will occasionally feed him at home but not yet regular. Little man approaching 6 months and still refuses to take bottle fully, so I guess breastfeeding continues.

Hi guys how are you all?

@Suggerhoney you are trying already, how exciting!!!!

We doing alright. Ace getting more foods at daycare I will occasionally feed him at home but not yet regular. Little man approaching 6 months and still refuses to take bottle fully, so I guess breastfeeding continues.

Yes started trying. This is the 2nd cycle but I’m having a chemical so waiting to bleed now. Cd30 and temp drop and cramping a bit so should be bleeding soon. Was exciting until this happened. But hopefully we will get a sticky rainbow soon.

good to see u back love. Hopefully u will be able to stop breast feeding soon when he is having more solids. Harley is not on solids daily but has the odd thing hear and there to get used to different tastes. Food is just fun until 12 months. He loves fruit purée which is so good. I will start giving him more soon but he still loves his milk bless him. He has dropped 2 bottles now the late at night one and the 3am one.

Hi ladies so I started bleeding now day 2 and it’s extremely heavy. New it would be being a chemical but my gosh. Can’t even walk normol because it’s that heavy. On to cycle 3 ttc. One of the ladies that was on here is pregnant again and another lady that was in my September group is also pregnant again.
happy for them but hard when ure having a loss. well hopefully it will be my turn at some point and we will get a sticky beanie. Feeling pretty shit tbh, but just look at Harley and Tommy and they make me melt.
Hope ure all ok

@Suggerhoney im sorry lovely. Certainly doesn’t get any easier does it. Sending big hugs your way xx

thanks love. No it certainly doesn’t. Hopefully the next one will be my sticky rainbow[-o<

The bleeding has been horrific and so heavy it’s actually made me unwell. It has slowed a bit now and cd4 today. But for 3 days it’s been so so bad. Was like someone turning a tap on and off and on and off.
I’ve been going to bed wearing 3 of the night time extra heavy sanitary pads. And leaking through them. That’s how heavy it’s been.
I’ve started takin iron tablets so will hopefully feel like me again in a few days. Even though it was a early miscarriage I’m still going to carry on trying.
Just hope we get a healthy sticky rainbow take home baby. I’m so ready to be pregnant again now.

Thing is now this has happened it’s completely Knocked my hope and positivity. I know keep thinking we won’t have a sticky and I will keep having losses. Was feeling so positive b4 this. :(

That poor lady that was in the September group with me is having a atopic pregnancy I feel so bad now.

@Suggerhoney I’m sorry this has knocked your confidence. It’s hard not to feel negative about trying when you mc. Im hoping for your sticky for keeps baby comes along real soon. Sorry that the bleeding has been tough on you too. Big hugs x

@Suggerhoney I’m sorry this has knocked your confidence. It’s hard not to feel negative about trying when you mc. Im hoping for your sticky for keeps baby comes along real soon. Sorry that the bleeding has been tough on you too. Big hugs x

Awww thanks love. The bleeding was horrific but it finally stopped yay. I had 3 days of very heavy bleeding then on day 4 was like normol AF. Day 5 and 6 light and slight spotting on the morning of Day 7 but stopped completely in the late afternoon. Now cd8 but it’s only 03:30am so early hours of cd8.
I started my opks yesterday and I’m starting to get that hope back again.

Harley has been doing great with weaning. I cooked sweet and sour chicken with rice and blended it all up. He loved it.
He loves a rusk too mashed up with his milk.
Only trouble is he is really constipated.

how is everyone else getting on and how are the babies doing?
I can’t believe Harley is almost 8 months old. 8 months like WOW.
Growing up way too fast. But I love him to bits. He is such a cheeky little monkey. <3

@Suggerhoney he is just too much. What an adorable little guy.

Meadow is just gone 6 months and smiley and happy as ever. She is super active, kicks and giggles all the time but still doesn’t roll over and hates tummy time for more than 3 minutes… so different from my other overachiever babies but hopefully we will get her rolling before 7 months as that’s the normal range. I am still co/sleeping with her and I would like to stop but don’t have the energy to put into that transition right now! She’s tried banana, orange, cucumber, and pears so far and still breastfeeding here!
D8C953DA-C796-496D-BDBB-6832A0E36B6C.jpeg

@Suggerhoney he is just too much. What an adorable little guy.

Meadow is just gone 6 months and smiley and happy as ever. She is super active, kicks and giggles all the time but still doesn’t roll over and hates tummy time for more than 3 minutes… so different from my other overachiever babies but hopefully we will get her rolling before 7 months as that’s the normal range. I am still co/sleeping with her and I would like to stop but don’t have the energy to put into that transition right now! She’s tried banana, orange, cucumber, and pears so far and still breastfeeding here!
View attachment 1108025

Hi hon thanks he is my cheeky little Monkey.
It’s so good to know another momma who’s baby hasn’t rolled over. Harley has only just started doing it about 2 weeks ago. I was getting so worried because other babies rolling over at like 4 months and he was 6 months and still not doing it. He absolutely hated tummy time too and wud only tolerate about 2 or 3 mins on his tummy. Even when he rolls over now, he is all proud of himself but he doesn’t like to be in his front long. He wears a sleeping bag to bed and he’s trying to roll in that now. I’ve noticed he has been sleeping more on his side where as he only ever slept on his back b4. I really can’t believe he will be 8 months old on May 5th. It don’t feel like that long ago we was all posting our BFPs on here. It’s flown.

@Suggerhoney Harley is a cutey. No wonder why you want more!

How are things going this cycle?

@Reiko_ctu we are still breastfeeding and co sleeping. I’m also not up for the fight to get him in his bed as currently he seems to help himself to milk during the night! He does nap in his cot during the day. I’m sure she will master rolling before you know it. She is a proper sweetheart!

Hi ladies,

just popped on here to help out my friend who’s TTC. For like a second I felt jealous.

@Reiko_ctu hi

Ace hasn’t rolled either. He’s so chill and relaxed I don’t think he’s in a rush to go anywhere. He holds himself up pretty good though when he’s sitting.

still co-sleeping but breastfeeding ended 2 weeks ago. I’m so glad to have my self back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->