• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

@Suggerhoney I hope you get your results soon. I'm sorry you're feeling so stressed:hugs:

Had my scan today and baby is looking amazing. The tech said she couldn't look at the gender because its too early for their policy, but were pretty sure we saw boy bits and we only have a week until our private gender scan so we're very excited and looking forward to it. He had the hiccups today during the ultrasound and was also sucking on his hand:cloud9:
I did some blood work and will talk to my dr about doing an early GD screening, since I had it with my daughter.
Here is sweetpea<3
20210406_182440.jpg

@Abii baby looks gorgeous. Love it when you can see them in full form. Can’t wait for my 12 week scan

@Mummy2Corban how are you feeling today?

has active actually started looking into buying stuff for baby? Been looking at cots/crib lately, I want something to use in living room for Bub to nap in throughout the day as I’ll otherwise be cosleeping, should the master(baby) allow.

DD2 actually hated cosleeping had to buy a cosleeper for her quickly, we couldn’t get any sleep on the same bed.

@daniyaaq I’m ok thank you... still feeling wobbly about my scan but I’m ok!

ive kinda thought about stuff BUT kinda wanna get Friday done with before I actually invest in it. We always co sleep. I’ve used Moses maskers, cribs, a cot and a co sleeper in our room and the co sleeper was my favourite.... not that any of them got used much with baby’s 3 and 4 I had a basket thing that changed into a chair which was great for daytime naps and for sitting and chilling. Think I’ll look for something similar this time.

Had my scan today and baby is looking amazing. The tech said she couldn't look at the gender because its too early for their policy, but were pretty sure we saw boy bits and we only have a week until our private gender scan so we're very excited and looking forward to it. He had the hiccups today during the ultrasound and was also sucking on his hand:cloud9:
I did some blood work and will talk to my dr about doing an early GD screening, since I had it with my daughter.
Here is sweetpea<3
View attachment 1097024

Such a beautiful scan! congrats! I really can’t wait to find out what we are having! X

Awww hello little one

Here is sweetpea<3
View attachment 1097024

So I had a phone call today and I have to have more blood taken because it wasn't enough.
I was told it doesn't mean anything is wrong it just wasn't enough and they need more.

So I'm having another blood draw on Saturday morning just b4 my scan.

I've been in tears and I've cried so much.

App this happens quite alot and the 2nd draw shouldn't have such a long wait as the first.
But they cudnt tell me how long.
The bloods will be sent off Sat and there gonna ring the lab Monday to make sure they have them.

So even more waiting for me.
I'm so upset and I'm not even excited for Saturday gender scan now.

I was so hoping to have good news b4 my gender scan.

This is just my luck :cry:

@Suggerhoney oh lovely! I’m so so sorry! How annoying! To wait this long. Could you move your gender scan?! So it gives it time for your results to come back? Massive hugs to you.

@Suggerhoney oh lovely! I’m so so sorry! How annoying! To wait this long. Could you move your gender scan?! So it gives it time for your results to come back? Massive hugs to you.

I'm having the bloods done at the same place there doing the gender scan so I may as well just get it all done.
I know Down syndrome is the best out of the 3 but it's still scary

@Suggerhoney oh sorry hun I didn’t realise they were doing your bloods. Well I guess you still get to find out who this baby is on Saturday for sure? I know you’ve got a huge weight on your shoulders and only knowing those results will change that but your are carrying a beautiful baby and that is amazing.

Sorry its taking so long Suggerhoney what an awful wait, but I very optimistic that your results will come back just fine due to all the scan info.

@daniyaaq I’m ok thank you... still feeling wobbly about my scan but I’m ok!

ive kinda thought about stuff BUT kinda wanna get Friday done with before I actually invest in it. We always co sleep. I’ve used Moses maskers, cribs, a cot and a co sleeper in our room and the co sleeper was my favourite.... not that any of them got used much with baby’s 3 and 4 I had a basket thing that changed into a chair which was great for daytime naps and for sitting and chilling. Think I’ll look for something similar this time.

a basket that turns into a chair?? Never heard of it. Will have to look it up.

I had the tiny love 3 in 1 rocker napper. Looks like Chicco do a fancier one called chicco baby hug air 4 in 1. Hope that helps x

And there is a kinderkraft one. Not sure if you can get any of them but that’s what I’m thinking of getting if all is well x

I had a look and saw the tiny love, I’m definitely going to get one of these for daytime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->