October/November Conkers 2021***

Thank u ladies.

Yes my scans have been perfect. Looking at him he looks perfect but I think its the knowing that not all
scans show it.

There's nothing much really I can do I just have to hope he is healthy.
Hopefully my anomaly scan will go well and that will help put my mind at rest a bit.

It's just not nice not having that reassurance.

I just wanted good news and the unknown is scary.

Back from midwife! It was the useless appointment where they talk through your whole history, even though I filled out the form with all the info and I’ve had them for 2 previous pregnancies lol.

but I got to meet a new midwife named Rachelle and she was lovely and supportive. Took her forever to find the bb’s hb! Was laying there feeling quite nervous for a minute. Then found it nice and strong at 160bpm. Phew!!

12+2 and heard hb so feeling good about miscarriage risk now. Have to call and book my 20 week scan now.

@daniyaaq i feel the same about the gender... definitely finding out so I can prepare if it’s a boy! I’m hoping for another girly.

Yay so glad she found the HB.

They don't listen to that here untill ure 14+ weeks. But I have my own doppler and found the HB when I was around 9 weeks.
It is a little hard to find untill they get bigger.

I find it very easy to find now but b4 14 weeks sometimes I wud freek out because I cudnt find it.

That first midwife appointment goes on for ages doesn't it.
Think mine was over an hour but its nice getting all ure maternity notes etc.

Here is bump now. Not a great photo I have PJ'S on so will have go get another when dressed. But its huge 20210420_231935.jpg

Yeah that appointment is so long and yet feel like a complete waste of time. @Reiko_ctu glad your appointment went well and you got to hear baby’s heart, did they give you a hard time about not doing your bloods?

Yeah that appointment is so long and yet feel like a complete waste of time. @Reiko_ctu glad your appointment went well and you got to hear baby’s heart, did they give you a hard time about not doing your bloods?
No the opposite actually, she said that I had a very good reason not to get them. They like to talk about them at this 12 week appointment but it’s absolutely not a big deal and I can do them before the 18 week app and that will be fine. She was really lovely.

Aaaw I can’t wait till I actually look pregnant, like yeah this is why I been feeling like crap.

It's horrible u have Been feeling so poorly.
I hope it eases for you soon.
I feel huge but I love it. Love having a bump.

@Suggerhoney I’m really really really hoping this eases soon I just can’t deal with it much longer. Pressing really hard.

@Suggerhoney wow! That is one lovely bump!!! Can’t believe how bumpy you are already!

@angie90 hope your consultant appointment goes ok!

@daniyaaq I haven’t been sick for a few weeks and I don’t feel like crying all the time (I’m not a crier so you know it’s bad if I’m crying! Haha) the nausea has definitely improved but still not great. But hey it’s all heading in the right direction so I’m not complaining!!!!!!

hows everyone? It seems as though we won’t have many team yellow in this thread!!!! I need to start thinking about names!

So far no sick so hope this continues now. I do feel nauseous I’m able to get up and do things albeit at a very slower pace. still got a dodgy stomach haven’t been passing but it’s like the cramping/gassy quite uncomfortable.
I have my consultant appointment on Monday to see if I need to be under their care probably will because of high blood pressure and now my thyroid showing problems. I don’t mind I’m 90% sure anyway it’ll be epidural for me again anyway my Labours last 4-5 days exhausting!!! Dr in hospital totally confused why I have this consultant appointment before my scan appointment...like I’m meant to know haha.

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. I’m 9 weeks today. I half can’t believe it’s already been 9 weeks and half can’t believe it’s ONLY been 9 weeks. Haha!

I was looking back at old bump photos. Left is 38 weeks pregnant with DS1 and right is 18 weeks pregnant with DD. I was GIANT by the time I was 38 weeks with her. Months apart yet so similar in size. It’s amazing how different each pregnancy can carry. I wonder how bump will be this time around.

D90CE65D-D7C3-4D77-82D8-07D0185944A6.jpeg

@ciz wow! That’s a long labour! Do you just contract for days? How do you get rest? You must get exhausted!

@sil what lovely bumps. Isn’t it strange how one body can carry so differently. I’m not sure how but each time my bumps have shrunk?! My last even had static growth!

@Suggerhoney I’m really really really hoping this eases soon I just can’t deal with it much longer. Pressing really hard.
Oh Dani I really pray the next few weeks go quickly and you’ll be out of the woods soon. It’s just physically and mentally exhausting to deal with HG. Not to mention absolutely no one understands. Sending huge hugs your way.

yesterday after midwife I sat in the backyard while the kids played and then thought I could put them to bed and put the groceries away but that was pushing way too hard and ended up on the bathroom floor for at least half an hour before I dragged myself back to bed. I haven’t gotten out of bed this morning yet, I feel scared to now.

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. I’m 9 weeks today. I half can’t believe it’s already been 9 weeks and half can’t believe it’s ONLY been 9 weeks. Haha!

I was looking back at old bump photos. Left is 38 weeks pregnant with DS1 and right is 18 weeks pregnant with DD. I was GIANT by the time I was 38 weeks with her. Months apart yet so similar in size. It’s amazing how different each pregnancy can carry. I wonder how bump will be this time around.

View attachment 1097592
The first weeks go so slowly don’t they... I’m desperately waiting for 2nd tri so I can feel human again!

So far no sick so hope this continues now. I do feel nauseous I’m able to get up and do things albeit at a very slower pace. still got a dodgy stomach haven’t been passing but it’s like the cramping/gassy quite uncomfortable.
I have my consultant appointment on Monday to see if I need to be under their care probably will because of high blood pressure and now my thyroid showing problems. I don’t mind I’m 90% sure anyway it’ll be epidural for me again anyway my Labours last 4-5 days exhausting!!! Dr in hospital totally confused why I have this consultant appointment before my scan appointment...like I’m meant to know haha.
Oh my how in the world do you labour for so long!! You must be really tough. I have had friends with prodromal labour and it’s the absolute worst, you have no idea when it’ll be finished! The only thing I like about being pregnant is that I only labour for about 2 hrs and then its done! Once I start feeling contractions I know the baby will be here shortly. However it is very intense.

@Mummy2Corban team yellow annoys the heck out of me when it’s my friends LOL!!! I always want to know! You definitely should find out this time.

I need to think of names too. I’ve never found a boy name I absolutely love, and with our 3 girls my favorite names we’ve already used! Soo it’s going to be very hard to name this baby!

It’s hard naming babies and I feel the more you have the harder it becomes! We also use middle names that are names/middle names of family so that’s gonna be a tough one too! Even though if this is a girl we may use one of my names as we used DH last time.

anyone have any names lined up? What are your LOs names?

It’s hard naming babies and I feel the more you have the harder it becomes! We also use middle names that are names/middle names of family so that’s gonna be a tough one too! Even though if this is a girl we may use one of my names as we used DH last time.

anyone have any names lined up? What are your LOs names?
We use family names for our middle names too, all we have left for girl names is Evelyn and Helen but I don’t like either of those for middle names!

My list right now for girls would be Tahnee, Zoey, and Daisy.

Boys, Riley, Samuel, and Daniel. I want Peter as a middle name but DH wants it as a first name.

I already have a bellatrix, kaleb, khaleesi and mazikeen, if baby is a boy then hubby has picked raiden out and if its a girl I have picked willow ivy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->