October/November Conkers 2021***

Took out Doppler tonight. I scared myself off about possibility of the tech missing a twin in there. Was able to catch one heartbeat, cheeky little thing only gave me a few seconds before I lost the heartbeat but could hear him moving around.

@Suggerhoney how are you feeling?

Hi hon
I'm doing OK.
I've been feeling positive the last day or so and I really do not believe my baby has downs, I think my baby will be healthy.
So I'm putting the downs things at the back of my head and just trying to enjoy my pregnancy.

I'm always very bumpy early on. Can't believe I'm almost 18 weeks and just wanting to get my 20 weeks scan here now and to know all is ok.

I wud be nice to have propper reassurance but it is what it is.

If Ang got 1 in 3 and then 1 in 10 thousand for harmony then surly my 1 in 33 must also be a false positive??.

That's what I'm hoping.
But I do feel baby is healthy. Even when I had that bleeding something was telling me it was all going to be ok.

I have to trust in God that my baby boy is healthy.

@Suggerhoney there must be so many variables in the results! You think how @angie90 went from 1in 3 to 1 in 10,000 which is totally insane. Baby boy has looked super at each scan so that’s got to be positive right? Nothing has been flagged up. Hopefully with your 20 week scan you can bring up your results and I’m sure they will check all those markers anyway but might be able to double check to reassure you?! You and baby have got this!!!!

@playgirl eek! Only 2 weeks!!! Any guesses on what baby might be?

@daniyaaq ive always secretly wanted twins!!! Looks like I’m not gonna get them seeing as this is last baby! Glad you heard bubs but how cheeky to swim off!!!!

@Suggerhoney there must be so many variables in the results! You think how @angie90 went from 1in 3 to 1 in 10,000 which is totally insane. Baby boy has looked super at each scan so that’s got to be positive right? Nothing has been flagged up. Hopefully with your 20 week scan you can bring up your results and I’m sure they will check all those markers anyway but might be able to double check to reassure you?! You and baby have got this!!!!

@playgirl eek! Only 2 weeks!!! Any guesses on what baby might be?

@daniyaaq ive always secretly wanted twins!!! Looks like I’m not gonna get them seeing as this is last baby! Glad you heard bubs but how cheeky to swim off!!!!

Apparently the 20 week scan is alot more in depth now and lasts about an hour.
I will definitely be bringing it up and getting them to have a good look.

@playgirl666
Can't wait untill you find out.

So I felt kicking for the first time the other night. Nothing since. Can't wait to feel loads of movements daily.
Had a listen in with my Doppler and he was 154bpm today and was moving around because I cud hear him.
Was really hoping to be feeling loads of movements by now. I'm 18 weeks on Saturday.

@Suggerhoney im glad that they are checking baby properly. I’m sure all is ok with my bub but because I could have the nuchal fold measured and my bloods are just for downs and spinal biffida that I really want a good check over on baby to rule out the rest. Plus once that’s done we can tell our babies and family! I’ve got to wait 4 weeks tomorrow.

super exciting about feeling baby! It’s the best feeling isn’t it. I’m sure in the next few weeks he will become a proper dancer!

@Suggerhoney im glad that they are checking baby properly. I’m sure all is ok with my bub but because I could have the nuchal fold measured and my bloods are just for downs and spinal biffida that I really want a good check over on baby to rule out the rest. Plus once that’s done we can tell our babies and family! I’ve got to wait 4 weeks tomorrow.

super exciting about feeling baby! It’s the best feeling isn’t it. I’m sure in the next few weeks he will become a proper dancer!

Thank u hon.
Yeah it's all ladies now at the 20 week scan get a 50 min to one hour scan.
They must of changed that recently because with my son it was only about 20 mins.
So it's good they do even more of a detailed scan.

They did check babies welfare at my gender scan. They checked his tummy and his brain and all was good.

I know at the 20 week one they check the heart and much more hoping all will be perfect
They even did a 4d scan the NIPT scan and my 16 week gender scan and she said he looks absolutely perfect so praying that's a good sign. .
I feel like the time is going to drag now for my 20 weeks scan. 2 weeks and 6 days of waiting.

Lovely hon. Are u carrying different this time?
Any thoughts on what the gender is?
My bump is just all out the front.

From the back I don't look pregnant.
I found with DD it was higher and more all around then just out front.

This bump is the same shape as it was with Tommy.
Definitely a boy bump hehe.

Been feeling itchy again so gonna ask them to do my bloods and check my bile acid levels when I go for my consultant appointment on 5th May.

I hope I'm not developing ICP again.

@Mummy2Corban ill do the same with getting the tech to write down the gender so I can open it with DH. We’ve done that all three times actually because DH has never been able to make it to my 20 week.

it’s always been a pretty comprehensive ultrasound here, definitely a good 40
Mins of them checking baby out. But I go to the best scan place in our region so they’re even more specific. They don’t let you leave till the radiologist signs off on all your images to cut down on repeat scans.

I still need to call and book it though... 7 more weeks for me to wait :(. Too long!!

@playgirl666 defo bumping along there! Pink or blue? Any thoughts?

@Suggerhoney hopefully that is the case and baby gets a good looking at! All sounds positive with baby boy so let’s hope your scan confirms that.

@Reiko_ctu have you thought about how your going to tell your girls?

Here's me at around the same stage with my youngest daughter, I think I'm carrying similar, I have had a girl feeling but definitely not as sick as I was with my girls! I just don't no lol x

Screenshot_20210422-201928_Gallery.jpg

I have no name choices lined up yet. DH and I always have a tough time choosing. I probably won’t even consider anything until we know the gender.

We already have:
Nicholas Jude
Julian Alexander
Sylvia Luna (but we only call her Sylvie - if you tell her her name is Sylvia she yells and says you are wrong and “corrects” you haha!)

I think we’ll have the girls with us when we open the envelope and we’ll all find out together! They would love another sister or a brother so they’ll be happy either way.

I just got a size up in my lulu lemon leggings and hopefully they accommodate my growing bump and I can wear them postpartum. I can never fit back into my size 4s for a few weeks.

I have no name choices lined up yet. DH and I always have a tough time choosing. I probably won’t even consider anything until we know the gender.

We already have:
Nicholas Jude
Julian Alexander
Sylvia Luna (but we only call her Sylvie - if you tell her her name is Sylvia she yells and says you are wrong and “corrects” you haha!)
Ohh I like those names... Julian is a name I haven’t thought of! Does he have a nickname?

I’ve got my 12 week scan Monday. I think I’m going to try do my bloods same time. It’s been so hard getting around to do it. I thought I was convinced I’m going to find out gender can you believe I’m now back tracking, don’t think I’m ready.

@Reiko_ctu I’ve got friend with Julian, they call him Juls as a nickname.

@Suggerhoney so far I’m getting joy out of hearing little one move on the Doppler. I can’t believe I still feel nothing.

Ohh I like those names... Julian is a name I haven’t thought of! Does he have a nickname?

Thank you! We interchange between calling him Julian, Julie and Jules. I also call him my JulieBean (like jellybean), haha

@daniyaaq im still on the fence too. That’s why I thought if we still hadn’t decided I’d ask the person scanning me to write it down then we can look at it or just ignore it! I am swaying more to finding out but I dunno I do enjoy team yellow!!!! Hahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->