October/November Conkers 2021***

@Reiko_ctu its tough isn’t it! I also dislike when you like a name and DH says no! Haha! I like your list for both!

@playgirl666 you have very lovely and unusual names. Like both choice you have too specially the ivy part!

I have a
Corban John (John after both our dads)

Indigo Grace (Grace is my mums middle name)

Iya Anne(Anne after MIL middle name)

Cooper Henry( my grandads name)

Huxley Christopher (Christopher is DH name)

We are thinking possibly lucas or Zachary for a boy. With Joe as middle name as all our boys have a middle name beginning with j.

We already have a callum James, Joshua Jacob, and Oliver Jack.

We have loads of girl names we like but I won't discuss it too much as I don't think I will be lucky enough to have a girl.

We have Irish names and grandfathers for the middle names. Odhran Peter and Eren Paul (thought spelling it Eireann might have been too patriotic haha, that's how you say Ireland in Irish)

We are thinking possibly lucas or Zachary for a boy. With Joe as middle name as all our boys have a middle name beginning with j.

We already have a callum James, Joshua Jacob, and Oliver Jack.

We have loads of girl names we like but I won't discuss it too much as I don't think I will be lucky enough to have a girl.
Ooh could you just give us one girl name from your list??? Please??

Hello lovelies! Consultant appointment went well today! They listened to heart beat snd Will have some extra scans etc but they said to try and enjoy the pregnancy now! They were lovely and gonna keep and extra eye on baby with regular scans etc!

love these names! Huxley is so cute!!!
With having a boy we’ve got a few names form last time! Our little boy is Woody Joseph! Maybe thinking Ozzie with this little one!

we’re not going to do a middle name. My dad didn’t have one and always joked he wasn’t loved enough for two. But I always said it’s because he was so unique and special he didn’t need to be known by any other! So thought we would honour my dad by not giving this baby a middle name snd saying it’s because they will be so special like my Dad. Dunno if a bit cheesy!! xxx

We liked amelia but my work colleague just called her baby that.
That’s my niece’s middle name. It’s lovely. All of my favorite boy names have been taken by people we know. I love Jake but my very good friend has a Jacob and they call him Jake for short. It’s hard this being our 4th because most of our friends have at least 3 babies as well and lots of good names have been taken!

Hello lovelies! Consultant appointment went well today! They listened to heart beat snd Will have some extra scans etc but they said to try and enjoy the pregnancy now! They were lovely and gonna keep and extra eye on baby with regular scans etc!

love these names! Huxley is so cute!!!
With having a boy we’ve got a few names form last time! Our little boy is Woody Joseph! Maybe thinking Ozzie with this little one!

we’re not going to do a middle name. My dad didn’t have one and always joked he wasn’t loved enough for two. But I always said it’s because he was so unique and special he didn’t need to be known by any other! So thought we would honour my dad by not giving this baby a middle name snd saying it’s because they will be so special like my Dad. Dunno if a bit cheesy!! xxx
I think that’s such a sweet way to honour your dad! I want to do that with my dad too, I would love to use his dads name which was James. I know it would mean a lot to him, he’s very sentimental. But my nephew is James :/

@angie90 I’m so pleased all went well today and that they will give you a few extra scans! I love woody and I think Ozzie would go great with that. I think giving him no middle name like your dad is a lovely idea. Me and DH both lost our dads and luckily they were both named John so that’s why we used it (it’s also my gramps middle name)

@Reiko_ctu that’s another thing that you know people with those names so you feel like you can’t use them.

I was pretty picky with my girls names too, I wanted them to be the only one their age with their name. So it can’t be on the top 100. Our eldest’s name got very popular following her birth, so we know a lot of 3-5 year olds with her name but no 8 year olds.

But all the boys names I like are very popular XD so much easier to name girls!!

I love that @Mummy2Corban so nice to have a family name!

No offence to anyone here but my OH doesn’t want to use my dads name which was Derek! Which I totally get! We did think about giving them the middle name but I thought no middle name would be cute as there’s a little story with it! And my nephew is a Derek so made sense.

I’ve just looked through loads of boys names and don’t like any of them!!

Hi ladies. Had a bit of a breakdown yesterday over this damn sickness.

loving all the names. I’m pretty certain this little one is a boy now, and I’m also certain his name will be Abishai. DP thinks he’s going to name him though, so whatever he comes with will be a middle name.

In the odd chance it’s a gal, definitely will be Amasha, that’s Tswana and it mean ‘they are new’ love it because even if it’s 3rd girl she will be God’s blessing and those are new everyday.

@ciz I’m so sorry you go through such a long labour I can’t imagine it.

I’m usually like @Reiko_ctu when contractions really start they intense and I know it be over soon. I always say that’s my reward for the absolutely shitty 9 months

Hi ladies. Had a bit of a breakdown yesterday over this damn sickness.

loving all the names. I’m pretty certain this little one is a boy now, and I’m also certain his name will be Abishai. DP thinks he’s going to name him though, so whatever he comes with will be a middle name.

In the odd chance it’s a gal, definitely will be Amasha, that’s Tswana and it mean ‘they are new’ love it because even if it’s 3rd girl she will be God’s blessing and those are new everyday.

Oh my those names are beautiful!

So so sorry still about your sickness. Do you think it will clear up around 14-16 weeks?

I would take labour over first trimester any day... can’t wait to push this babe out tbh. I’m really hoping 2nd tri is kinder to me because I’m pretty miserable.

Oh my those names are beautiful!

So so sorry still about your sickness. Do you think it will clear up around 14-16 weeks?

I would take labour over first trimester any day... can’t wait to push this babe out tbh. I’m really hoping 2nd tri is kinder to me because I’m pretty miserable.

I can’t really say, but I’m hoping and praying it does. I do remember having some relief in my previous pregnancy where I would get sick once in a while, so I’m hopeful it will get better soon.

We are nearly there so fingers crossed.

Thank u ladies, I really do love willow, I no my father in law don't like it but he will have to get used to it if I have a girl lol, I'm really close to my in laws, they come over every day and help me etc, I would be lost without them, I don't have my mum she died 7 years ago next month 6 days after she turned 49 x

@playgirl666 i think your choice of name for a girl is lovely. It’s only a few weeks until you find out?? I’m sorry about your Mumma. Big hugs. Your lucky to have such supportive in-laws

@daniyaaq im sorry you e been a bit sad. The sickness and nausea is absolutely draining and it really does get to you. I’m so hoping it eases for you very soon. Also lovely names. When will you find out babies sex?

@Reiko_ctu will you find out at the 20 week scan what baby is?

I think my plan is to ask the person doing my scan to write down the sex of baby as I’ll be on my own as DH will have to look after the littles. My thoughts are if we decide we wanna know then we can find out and if not we just don’t look at the paper. We are both on the fence but I do think I’m swaying more to finding out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->