October/November Conkers 2021***

It’s such a challenge. I keep swaying back and forth. I feel like if I had the paper I would definitely look, I don’t have much self discipline. I might get them to email it to my friend who lives overseas or something.

Hehe! I’m pretty good so I know I wouldn’t look. I love being team yellow but seeing as this is the last would it be nice to make it a new experience and find out. I kinda like the idea of doing a little gender reveal party with my babies to tell them about baby! I dunno!? 4 weeks till my scan so have a while to decide!

Aaaw I like that. I thought about doing a little reveal for DP on his birthday in July, I mean he’s the one who wants to know badly. I’m just feeling so miserable I go back and forth on doing things and just doing nothing at all. You making me think about it again.

But hopefully by July things might be a bit better for you. My thoughts are doing a special breakfast so they wake up to a decorated table in pink and blue? DD2 loves watching gender reveals on you tube and talks about balloons etc so I thought maybe something like that for them to do?! I dunno?! I just feel like it being the last why not do something a bit crazy??

That be nice for the kids. Now you are making me have ideas, wouldn’t it be nice to have a game of some sort, my bunch love games.

Yeah they love a game! Lots to think about! Does sway me a little as I think it would be fun and they would love it!

Just had my booking appointment with midwife over the phone. Great experience. I have my dating scan and bloods next week and I also got accepted into the MLU which I'm delighted about. Private gender scan booked for 4 weeks aswell

@sadeyedlady glad all went well with your midwife call. I’m still waiting on my 16 week call from my midwife. 4 weeks! Are you having any pink or blue vibes? Great news on the MLU

Got my first maternity purchase in the mail! Cute summer dress, a bit outside my norm style but it’ll be perfect for the warmer weather come late May/June/July/august. And maybe even for when I’m not pregnant. Just a flowy dress! It has pockets.
94E8E950-A957-408D-A4EA-ED32ABA0EB0B.jpeg

Got my first maternity purchase in the mail! Cute summer dress, a bit outside my norm style but it’ll be perfect for the warmer weather come late May/June/July/august. And maybe even for when I’m not pregnant. Just a flowy dress! It has pockets.
View attachment 1097649

Ooooow that looks lovely hon. Very pretty and will be lovely when it's hot.

Loving all these gender reveal ideas.
On the run up to out gender scan I was watching lots of YouTube gender reveal videos.
Some really go all out and have little games and everything.

Girls you cud get some ideas by maybe watching some of those it will keep u busy there loads. I still watch them now I love it hehe.

Wud love to of done something like that myself but I know damn well I have the patience of a natt lol so I wud be peeping at that envelope hahaha.

We did do a little gender reveal for the kids tho and I baked cupcakes and put blue icing inside and white frosting on top so they had to bite into the cake to see the colour.

The balloons and that look great but I have a phobia of balloons. I get really anxious around them and I don't like sudden loud noises so the balloon things wud of been a disaster haha. I wud of had to off hid in the house lol.

The cannons look cool. I did look at them but the kids wanted cakes so we went with that.
Was gonna get them professionally done but it was expensive so just did them myself.

A few of the womon in the September due date group were staying team yellow , cough myself included but alot of us caved and found out.
There is still one lady that doesn't know tho she's 22 weeks now and says she is glad she didn't find out.

Im really glad we did find out. We wud never of thought of a name if we didn't and its nice looking at all things blue.

I take my hat off to anyone who stays team yellow. By the time I hit 10 weeks I was itching to know haha.

So after a few days of feeling nothing, I felt another kick tonight, just the one and that was it.
Really hope I start feeling regular movements soon.

Officially 18 weeks now as it gone past midnight, can't wait to get to v day (24 weeks)

@Suggerhoney haha I spent the whole night watching YouTube gender reveals. Most are just over the top I don’t think I have the energy for that.

I’m thinking of a letter from the baby and maybe incorporate a certain colour to DP birthday cake. But a part of me wanted to reveal to him only- he really wants to know. And then see how long it would take him to spill the beans to me.

Fell asleep on my tummy last night. I’m not normally a tummy sleeper but remember this very clearly with my pregnancies just before my bump pops I suddenly have the urge to sleep on my tummy.

Fell asleep on my tummy last night. I’m not normally a tummy sleeper but remember this very clearly with my pregnancies just before my bump pops I suddenly have the urge to sleep on my tummy.
I love sleeping on my tummy and can definitely feel a bit of a bump when I do, still can’t see it too much standing up tho!

I’m feeling awful tonight. Can’t wait for this to pass. One day at a time I guess.

I’m seeing mine a little. Still not that significant.

this sickness is annoying, good one day awful the next. I hope we both get relief soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->