October/November Conkers 2021***

@Suggerhoney what a cutie! I think your right that worrying the whole time isn’t good. I think once you’ve had your scan and results and enter the 2nd tri things will feel much better. We’ve got this xx

Busy thread.

@playgirl666 nice little picture. Glad the scan went well.

I love seeing scan pictures and new faces. Will update the first post.

morning sickness still bothering me that’s about all my complaints.

@Reiko_ctu a Halloween baby would be a little bit amazing! I’m hoping my dates change. I’m due the 15th by LMP but I ovulated CD 11 so I’m hopefully I gain a few extra days too :haha: even though it would mean baby could be due in DH birthday (12th) but I’ve always been late so I’m sure it will be the later date anyway!!!!!

I think it’s very possible I will have a Halloween baby. Both my older kids were born 2 weeks early. I’m almost certain this one will be too.

Oh first tri is going to go so slow. Made a countdown on my phone... 54 more days feeling like crap! I think the milk thistle is helping me feel a tiny bit better, but I’m still taking my diclectin which makes me so drowsy. I have my niece today and can’t rest like I can when it’s just my girls, and work tonight after dinner for a few hrs.

What is milk thistle?!
It’s liver support. It’s not been tested in pregnancy but it’s supposed to help your liver process the high levels of hormones better, which is apparently a contributor to the nausea. It’s just sooo bad I have to try something. I actually haven’t vomited yet but am constantly on the verge! All food and drink are just disgusting to me at this point and it won’t calm down for at least 8 weeks based on my history.

I wish I cud have something to make me feel drowsy still suffering with insomnia urghhh.

Sickness has really started, was sick in bed last night and this morning x

Sickness has really started, was sick in bed last night and this morning x

Oh no hon not good. I thankfully still haven't been sick but I do feel sick and sometimes very sick.
If it gets bad hon tell ure doctor they can put u on meds

Honestly the meds don’t do anything. They just make you sleepy. Which is great if you never have to go anywhere and can just sleep all the time lol! The only Ned that really does work is called zofran over here and it can cause heart defects in the baby. I’ve eaten a bit of cheese and some granola today and can’t stomach anything in my fridge and even takeaway isn’t appealing.

Hugs girl I’m so sorry. Hope it doesn’t get really bad. Will it clear up by 2nd tri for you?
With my other 4 it went fully by 13-14 weeks, I didn't have any with my mmc, normally for me if im sick its a girl ( I have 3 girls) and with my boy I wasn't sick once! How r u? X

With my other 4 it went fully by 13-14 weeks, I didn't have any with my mmc, normally for me if im sick its a girl ( I have 3 girls) and with my boy I wasn't sick once! How r u? X
Oh gosh I’m awful. Haven’t thrown up yet but I’m on the verge 24/7. I’ve had it terrible with all my pregnancies, all girls though. Thought this one was a boy and it’d be a bit easier but whether it’s a boy or girl it’s no easier at all!

Oh gosh ladies most of us seem to be suffering! I’m in bed cause I feel too sorry for myself.

Honestly the meds don’t do anything. They just make you sleepy. Which is great if you never have to go anywhere and can just sleep all the time lol! The only Ned that really does work is called zofran over here and it can cause heart defects in the baby. I’ve eaten a bit of cheese and some granola today and can’t stomach anything in my fridge and even takeaway isn’t appealing.

Ooow I'm totally loving cheese.
I've had no appetite since b4 my BFP and I'm only eating bland things like noodles, bagels crackers and cheese.
I did have a curry tonight tho and enjoyed it.
I find I'm not really hungry during the day but come night time I'm in the fridge lol.

I feel so bad for those of u actually throwing up.

I've been very close a few times but managed to stop myself.

Major round ligament pain tonight outch

Girls totally there with the sickness too! I was sick at 7am, 11am and 8pm today!! The other items I just feel sick and heaving. 9 weeks today so I’m hoping only a few more weeks of it! Had none with my boy so wondering if this means girl!

Yeah I’m in there with sickness, haven’t thrown up yet just close to it. Completely given up on eating any sort of full meal, last 2 days all I been doing is snacking throughout the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->