October/November Conkers 2021***

So had my consultant appointment - first was my scan baby is now measuring 11weeks 4days so my due date now is 11:11:21 :)

then I had bp taken and bloods then met with consultant. She’s put me on baby aspirin now incase I develop pre-eclampsia, low risk but at least the aspirin is in my system now.

what we reckon on nub theories ? I was feeling girl but I dunno now haha View attachment 1097786View attachment 1097787
Yes I think girl too for this pic!

Reactions: ciz
I’ve had 160 for my girls as well.

Oh well that buggered up the theory. Lol.

I looked back and all 3 of my boys have been between 155-160 at this stage. This one is 177. Although could be my doppler not counting that great. They didn't tell me hr at scan and I didn't get a scan report. Think its all online now but my account isn't working right and the midwifes haven't been helpful with sorting it.

I was the in the April group as well due April 30 :/. Sucks knowing we could be done and have a baby in our arms and we still have to wait :(
Omg I knew that I had seen ur username before! We was due only 3 days apart! :( it does suck but I think it definitely helps being pregnant again xx

Oh well that buggered up the theory. Lol.

I looked back and all 3 of my boys have been between 155-160 at this stage. This one is 177. Although could be my doppler not counting that great. They didn't tell me hr at scan and I didn't get a scan report. Think its all online now but my account isn't working right and the midwifes haven't been helpful with sorting it.
Yeah I don’t think that old wives tale is super accurate. I lean more to the nausea one... more nausea is pink less is blue XD. But who knows. I hope you do get your pink bundle this time though xx

@daniyaaq
I'm gonna go with girl if what I'm looking at is the nub but still enough time for it to rise for a boy.

@ciz
Bit early for nub but looks girly but plenty if time for it to rise if its a boy.

I'm getting all expert now because I'm on a nub theory group on Facebook and have learnt if the scan is b4 14 weeks and looks like a girl nub it has time to rise for a boy.
Never new this b4.

Girls u should add ure scan pics to that group there so good and seem to get them all right.

They got mine bang on haha.

I will still ask them to check gender at my anomaly scan tho just to be 100% sure.
But I don't think there was any mistaking it at the gender scan, all on show pmsl:rofl:

My babies hb was 178bpm untill weeks 14 and then it changed to 140 to 145bpm.

Felt more kicks this morning but still very very light.
Can't wait to start feeling regular movements.

I have a consultant appointment next week on Wednesday then a week after that my anomaly scan.

So nervous but also excited, but I know I'll be really nervous when it's closer.

Can't believe they can be up to a hour long now.
Just hope and pray everything is perfect [-o<

@daniyaaq if you get a chance could you move my edd to Oct 31 on the front page? Thanks!

seems like there are a few names on there that really aren’t active in the thread too :/

@ciz in my very limited knowledge of nubs I think yours looks similar to mine, we will see in the end if we get same.

@Suggerhoney good to know it can rise, will keep an eye out at next scan to see if it changed much.

@Mummy2Corban the scan and all the guessing has actually reminded me why I like team yellow, so we back to being unsure, I’ll still do a reveal for DP and cross fingers he doesn’t spill to me.

@Reiko_ctu updated front page.:hugs: For your upcoming milestone. I can imagine it being tough but also bittersweet having another little one baking.

So included with my hyperemesis I have hypersalivation, my mouth literally fills up with saliva within seconds. I was reading a what to expect article about it and it said “since it’s unavoidable try and keep a sense of humour about it” like wtf is actually funny about having to be constantly spitting. I can’t swallow it or I vomit. Ugh I really hope this ends soon. I’m just super annoyed right now because I actually got up and tried to do some things today but I have to stop every minute and spit. It’s so f-ing annoying.

@Reiko_ctu i was lucky I can manage chewing gum. Mine isn’t constant but every now and then I get that, easier to swallow the saliva when it has taste. But I feel you.

There should be a rule pregnant women shouldn’t go to the shops. I had my midwife appointment and felt like a Salad, the closest shop was our supermarket needless to say I saw many things I suddenly felt I wanted to eat.

In other news I do have an anterior placenta which explains why I’m not feeling much of baby - had completely forgotten to ask this at scan yesterday. When she tried with Doppler could only pick up the placenta. I’ve also only lost 4lb which is good I was afraid I lost more.

Sorry ladies I'm gonna sound selfish here, but the baby I lost we had picked a name out, about a month after I had my mmc my brother and sister in law tells us they are using the name I had! Well looks like she's gonna have him today on what was supposed to be my due date, talk about a painful reminder :( her baby is early and will need to be in nicu, I'm sorry if I sound selfish and bad :( xx

Sorry ladies I'm gonna sound selfish here, but the baby I lost we had picked a name out, about a month after I had my mmc my brother and sister in law tells us they are using the name I had! Well looks like she's gonna have him today on what was supposed to be my due date, talk about a painful reminder :( her baby is early and will need to be in nicu, I'm sorry if I sound selfish and bad :( xx

Oh no that would hit me hard. You don’t sound selfish at all, the day alone would be hard to get through. I’m so sorry you are going through this. Did your sister know about the name?

@daniyaaq
I've only started feeling more movements just this past week.
I felt something at 14 weeks but now think it was gas then felt absolutely nothing untill about a week ago.
My placenta is prosteria.

Was hoping with a prosteria placenta i wud feel baby much ealier but nope.
19 weeks Saturday and only just feeling propper movements now.
And even now it's still very light taps/kicks.

I had a anterior placenta with ds and started feeling flutters around 18 weeks.
But didn't feel propper movements untill 22 weeks.

Thinking of you sweety that's that's tough

I ve no idea where my placenta is. I didn't get a scan report. Its all supposed to be online but I can't get my account to work and midwives have been no help.

@playgirl666 I'm sure you're worried about the LO but it still hits close to home and reminds you of what you should have had. Did they know you had chosen that name?

Sending hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"