October/November Conkers 2021***

Everything went well, even managed to do the bloods, left me dizzy. Here’s baby. My dates are so on point not even growing a little faster or slower.

AADB6C09-83E4-4FD0-88E6-A65F265E8153.jpeg 32318686-38FD-46E7-A373-02D6C000C08A.jpeg 7A2833F0-81AB-4925-9ECD-92EB6A5510AC.jpeg

Last edited:
@daniyaaq hello bubba! Amazing how your dates are exact! Not good about being dizzy after your bloods but at least they are done! Lovely scan... does it make you sway more to a boy or girl?

I have zero experience with ultrasound pics I wouldn’t even know where to start. DP left place convinced it’s a girl but I think his male brain was expecting to see a penis somewhere.

what guesses do you have?

@daniyaaq i have no clue either when it comes to ultrasounds. I’d say boy too but that’s based on just guessing!!! Haha! What are you thinking about finding out?

Tomorrow 27th should have been my official due date with the baby I mmc :( but can't wait till next weekend for gender scan x

Can pick baby's heartbeat up really quick and easy now :) heart rate was just at 156 and I felt a little kick whilst I had the doppler on xx

Ah! This is lovely! I’m still unsure about movement! I think I do but like I say my tummy bubbles a lot that I’m not totally sure! Haha!

Ah! This is lovely! I’m still unsure about movement! I think I do but like I say my tummy bubbles a lot that I’m not totally sure! Haha!

I’m the same i keep wondering if I’m feeling it but I’m so gassy I just can’t be sure. With DD2 I definitely knew I felt something by now, I’m feeling a bit cheated.

So had my consultant appointment - first was my scan baby is now measuring 11weeks 4days so my due date now is 11:11:21 :)

then I had bp taken and bloods then met with consultant. She’s put me on baby aspirin now incase I develop pre-eclampsia, low risk but at least the aspirin is in my system now.

what we reckon on nub theories ? I was feeling girl but I dunno now haha 1CD14903-FD3A-4C9E-8DE9-8F22F6DD5885.jpegBB8349A4-7B78-404C-B96D-824D6EE193DE.jpeg

So had my consultant appointment - first was my scan baby is now measuring 11weeks 4days so my due date now is 11:11:21 :)

then I had bp taken and bloods then met with consultant. She’s put me on baby aspirin now incase I develop pre-eclampsia, low risk but at least the aspirin is in my system now.

what we reckon on nub theories ? I was feeling girl but I dunno now haha View attachment 1097786View attachment 1097787

I think girl nub. Baby looks fab. I don't think there is an obvious nub on mine.

Well I finally managed to find babys hb for first time in a week and it has moved up so much higher. Much harder to hear because on my roll of stomach fat. Chugging away at 177. Thankfully I'm feeling lots of movements now.

Reactions: ciz
I think girl nub. Baby looks fab. I don't think there is an obvious nub on mine.

Well I finally managed to find babys hb for first time in a week and it has moved up so much higher. Much harder to hear because on my roll of stomach fat. Chugging away at 177. Thankfully I'm feeling lots of movements now.

Apparently girls have a faster beat than boys according to old wives tale.This one I caught last night hitting 170, will be interesting if it’s right :)

@ciz cute baby! I just googled nub theory and I could be totally wrong but that looks like a girl????? And yay for gaining a few days! At least they’ve put you on aspirin as a precaution.

@topazicatzbet yay to hearing bubs. I can feel my uterus now when laying in bed and it’s much higher. Jealous your defo sure your feeling bubs. Like I say I’m still unsure!!! I THINK its bubba but I dunno?! Can’t be long for me though right!

Anyone else have any appointments this week? I’m still waiting on my 16 week midwife call. By my period I’m 16 weeks Friday so don’t know if that’s the reason they haven’t called yet?!

Reactions: ciz
Apparently girls have a faster beat than boys according to old wives tale.This one I caught last night hitting 170, will be interesting if it’s right :)
Just looked back in my journal at at this stay with my last son his hr was 160. Gonna see if I can find the other 2 now.

Tomorrow 27th should have been my official due date with the baby I mmc :( but can't wait till next weekend for gender scan x
I was the in the April group as well due April 30 :/. Sucks knowing we could be done and have a baby in our arms and we still have to wait :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->