October/November Conkers 2021***

@daniyaaq night hun! Scans are nerve wracking! But hey you get to see bubs!

we are just sorting out the boys rooms to swap so my next few weeks will be filling holes, painting and glossing! All ready for new carpets. Baby will be with the younger boys (when it’s a bit older) if it’s a boy they will all share if bubba is a girl then we need to hatch a plan. Maybe the loft or the garage will be an option for the eldest boy?!

@daniyaaq

We have brought a steam steriliser. Never used one b4 we always tend to use the microwave ones so that will be new.
I will be getting bottles esp for colic because DS had terrible colic and reflux.

Will also be using Hiip Organic baby milk.
That was what worked best for our son.

I’ve got bloods scheduled for Tuesday.
This week I’ve promised myself I’ll be up and about and take the kids to school so feeling nervous about that! 13 weeks today so hopefully I can get it done! In 11 days I have my first shift back at work booked.

I haven’t been able to brush my teeth very often because of the vomiting, it just sets me off. But last night I was able to and my gums were bleeding like crazy! Don’t know if that’s just pregnancy or a bit of gum disease from not taking care of them for 6 weeks. Normally I brush twice a day for 2 mins and floss daily as well so really horrible for me to not be able to take care of them. Things people don’t understand about HG. Hopefully my Dentist will be helpful when I see him at the end of May.

worst part of the day for me is right now, getting out of bed in the morning, try to get some food into my stomach before the nausea gets too bad! Hoping today will be a no vomit day to celebrate 13 weeks and continue on that way!!

Oh I also realized after wearing it for a couple hours, the cute new maternity dress is really tight on the boobs! Hoping my boobs don’t get any bigger or I won’t be able to wear it comfortably!!

@Reiko_ctu I understand the whole brushing of teeth. Mines gotten much better and I’m no longer gagging or throwing up but I have got bleeding gums. I thought it was because of the extra blood flow?!? Or something like that. At least you have the dentist soon to check though.

Great news your going to try get up and get the girls sorted. I still haven’t worked out the nausea stuff in the morning. Whatever I eat for breakfast makes me feel yuk. I don’t throw it up anymore but I’m still unsure of what to do. It’s defo not as bad. Hopefully you’ll get it sorted! You got this!!!

Hi ladies... wow this thread moves so fast with updates. It’s been a week since my hospital stay and *touch wood* I’ve not been sick since. I’m still taking anti-sickness tablets because I’m still feeling quite nauseous. I really hope you other ladies who were being sick too it’s has eased up too. I have my consultant appointment tomorrow, not sure what to expect, never had a consultant appointment only midwife. I hope I get a scan.

@daniyaaq i struggled breastfeeding too, so I just give them the first bit that’s the most important bit then moved onto formula. We had the formula prep machine with our 2nd, it was so good and very quickly, will be our first purchase this time hahaha

@ciz so good to hear you’ve not been sick! The nausea does suck though. I’m not sure where about you are but I’ve only ever had a consultant appointment after my dating scan. I see a consultant because of my molar so I think they just double check my scan to make sure all looks ok then I’m signed back to my midwife as charring cross take care of my bloods etc after baby. Hope all goes ok for you. Let us know what they say!

Reactions: ciz
@Reiko_ctu I understand the whole brushing of teeth. Mines gotten much better and I’m no longer gagging or throwing up but I have got bleeding gums. I thought it was because of the extra blood flow?!? Or something like that. At least you have the dentist soon to check though.

Great news your going to try get up and get the girls sorted. I still haven’t worked out the nausea stuff in the morning. Whatever I eat for breakfast makes me feel yuk. I don’t throw it up anymore but I’m still unsure of what to do. It’s defo not as bad. Hopefully you’ll get it sorted! You got this!!!
Yeah I’ve heard bleeding gums is normal in pregnancy but I don’t think I’ve ever had them other than like, right at the BFP as an early sign. Maybe my tooth brush needs to be softer bristled. I’m just worried because I’ve got a $2K dental implant from last year that I need to take care of and can’t risk it being compromised cause I can’t afford to do that again XD

Hi ladies... wow this thread moves so fast with updates. It’s been a week since my hospital stay and *touch wood* I’ve not been sick since. I’m still taking anti-sickness tablets because I’m still feeling quite nauseous. I really hope you other ladies who were being sick too it’s has eased up too. I have my consultant appointment tomorrow, not sure what to expect, never had a consultant appointment only midwife. I hope I get a scan.

@daniyaaq i struggled breastfeeding too, so I just give them the first bit that’s the most important bit then moved onto formula. We had the formula prep machine with our 2nd, it was so good and very quickly, will be our first purchase this time hahaha
Well so glad that hospital stay changed the course of your sickness so you’re not vomiting anymore!! That’s amazing. The nausea is so hard to deal with. You’re only a few weeks away from the nausea getting better xx. I’m hoping 14 weeks is the magic time for me but from 11 onward I’ve been feeling a bit better and not throwing up every single day.

Reactions: ciz
@Reiko_ctu

Yes the bleeding gums is a pregnancy thing. Mine bleed when I brush my teeth.

My boobs have grown loads. I actually look like I've had breast implants. When I take my bra off there so round like 2 balls, they look great but are really really vainy and so heavy.
Wish they wud stay like this lol.

I normally go too a G cup in pregnancy.

My bump has definitely taken over my boobs now hehe.

@Reiko_ctu yeah we have bleeding gums too. It’s definitely also pregnancy related. I tend to brush mine later in the day. Morning and evening will definitely have me vomiting if I tried, and been surviving on one brush a day.

i really want to get up and about but I can only do that later in the day. Just getting up at 8 to help the girls dress for school and I’m vomiting. So take it easy in morning and by about 11:30am I can move around. Last Thursday and Friday I met them at the bus stop after school they were pretty happy about it.

Well I can tell I’m getting close to 2nd tri (or in it depending on what country you’re in I guess) because I’m noticing my libido is picking up XD. Good old 2nd tri hormones!! Still to nauseous to do anything about it for a while though I think!!

2 hours from my scan and I been freaking out about every little twitch in my body and Google is not helping. Why do we get so nervous around scan time?

2 hours from my scan and I been freaking out about every little twitch in my body and Google is not helping. Why do we get so nervous around scan time?
I’m sure you’ll see your lovely little baby in there wriggling away! I love 12 week scans they actually look like little people! Hope you get a good pic! Don’t be nervous!! I’ll be asleep when you’re finished it’s just coming on 10pm here!

I’m sure you’ll see your lovely little baby in there wriggling away! I love 12 week scans they actually look like little people! Hope you get a good pic! Don’t be nervous!! I’ll be asleep when you’re finished it’s just coming on 10pm here!

thank you. hope you get some good sleep in. I’m going to try and shower and make my way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->