• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

As you ladies no my sister in law had her baby last night, she was one day off 35 weeks, so not massively early, he weighs 5ib 9, to start with he was feeding really well from a bottle and they said they would be home in 48 hours, but today baby has started being very sick, so they might have to tube feed now and looks like they will be in hospital until next Wednesday the earliest x
Oh dear baby is in my thoughts. I’m sure she’s getting the best care and will get better in hospital!! So sorry.

I’ve just ordered McDonald’s delivery XD. At 1:00 on a Tuesday afternoon!! I am a sad pregnant woman!

Hope baby picks up soon and can go home.

@Reiko_ctu i could just eat a mcDonalds right now. Didn’t fancy my tea but now I’m starving and it’s bed time.

My dd who is almost 18
Born at 39+4 weeks 7lb 5oz
DS also from previous relationship is almost 15 and he was huge.
8lb 15oz but he was 2 weeks late, born at 42 weeks.

Mine and DH eldest son
Now 10 born at 40 weeks was 7lb 11oz
DD now 8 born at 35+4 was 5lb 7oz.

And Tommy now 19 months born at 37 weeks was 7lb 6oz.

So not huge babies apart from the one but he was 2 weeks overdue. I was absolutely massive with him and it was awful. I'm only 5ft 4 and slim and he got so stuck that they had to use forceps and he was born not breathing.

I'm being induced at 37 weeks with this one again so I'm expecting another 7lb something.

Mind u only just really starting to feel movements and I've only put on 3lbs altogether sp far. I had already put on 21lbs at this stage with our Tommy so maybe this baby will be smaller.

I hope not too small. My dd was 5lb 7oz and that was too small. I was terrified I was gonna break her.

Tommy was 7lb 6oz and he looked so tiny when he was born but he had little chubby cheeks which just made melt.

As you ladies no my sister in law had her baby last night, she was one day off 35 weeks, so not massively early, he weighs 5ib 9, to start with he was feeding really well from a bottle and they said they would be home in 48 hours, but today baby has started being very sick, so they might have to tube feed now and looks like they will be in hospital until next Wednesday the earliest x

Hope he picks up soon hon and can go home.

My daughter was only 5lb 7 and she was so poorly when she was born and in scbu for 17 days. She dropped to just 4lb 9oz she was so tiny but she cudnt feed.
After a few days she was being tube fed.

I hope he gets better soon hon and stops being sick.

We spent the day sorting out our youngest sons bedroom.
He and the baby will share later on, and we will get bunk beds.

The room was a complete dump and was full of stuff.
We had been using it as a bit of a dumping ground.
So today we had a huge clear out. Its literally took us all day and I'm worn out lol. I wish I took a b4 photo because it was such a mess and a dump b4.

Now I absolutely love it and can't stop going in there. Tommy is still in with us at the moment but we will be moving him into his room in the next few weeks.

So where the chair is is where his cot or bed will go.
Later we will get bunk beds to go there.

Ignore the blue box and bag, that has all of Tommy's new born and other baby clothes In which I need to sort out and put away ready for this baby, but i refuse to do it until I hit 24 weeks.

Screenshot_20210429-000153_Gallery.jpg
20210428_213725.jpg

I also brought my hospital case which I've put away in the back of a storage cupboard for now.
I won't pack my hospital bag untill I'm 34 weeks just by choice. I just need to buy a weekend bag to go with it as I will be staying in hospital for about 5 6 days.

Anyway loving my suitcase, DH is gonna look so funny pushing this down the hospital corridor hahahaha.

20210425_151158.jpg

Hope baby picks up soon and can go home.

@Reiko_ctu i could just eat a mcDonalds right now. Didn’t fancy my tea but now I’m starving and it’s bed time.

I never feel hungry in the day time but hit night time and I'm wanting food lol.

@Suggerhoney my DD was 9lb6oz when she was born and she was 2 days early. I can’t imagine how huge she’d be if I went overdue. My DS1 was 8lb1oz and 2 weeks early. My babies get huge if they cook long enough.

the bedroom looks great!!

@Suggerhoney my DD was 9lb6oz when she was born and she was 2 days early. I can’t imagine how huge she’d be if I went overdue. My DS1 was 8lb1oz and 2 weeks early. My babies get huge if they cook long enough.

the bedroom looks great!!
Wow!! Big babies!!

@Reiko_ctu how was your MacDonalds?

@Suggerhoney I’m so tempted to start getting baby stuff ready and I don’t even know where to start. Now that I’m working I feel I need to be a bit more organised.

I kid you not, with both my girls, I wasn’t. Dd1 i went shopping for her clothes and nappies 2 days before she was born, didn’t buy any big stuff as planned bf and cosleeping.

DD2 was a whole 2 weeks before she was born. I had cot from DD1 so didn’t worry, took it out of storage when I got back from hospital.

this time I just want to get stuff already and get myself organised.

One of ours showed up 2 weeks early and I didn’t even have a bed for her. Lol.

McD’s was amazing. 8 nuggets with hot mustard and fries and an iced tea. Delicious and kept me from being ill. I also called the nvp clinic and explained how I’m feeling and they changed my rotation of meds a bit and I feel a lot better today with the new dosage. She even told me how to wean off because I should feel like doing that in a few weeks she said!! Happy dance!!

I’m looking forward to June. I’ve decided that’s when I’ll start enjoying my pregnancy. May I might be feeling better but also have to go back to work and will be getting used to that and pressure to catch up on all the homeschool we’ve missed before the end of the year.

I was tacky and asked for my maternity clothes back from the girl I gave/lent them too after the new stuff I ordered was just huge. Ridiculous sizes. I’m not bothering with figuring out sizing so I just asked for it back because I know it all fits!

@Suggerhoney sounds like you’ve been busy! Room looks great. Loving your hospital bag too!!! Will look lovely on DH!!!!

@playgirl666 and @ShanandBoc not long till you find out! We are very boy heavy at the mo!

@Reiko_ctu i don’t blame you for asking for the clothes back. I still fit into my clothes at the mo but I still feel worried about buying clothes until after my scan. Stupid maybe but I just want confirmation all is ok as they can see before I buy stuff.

@sil lovely big babies you grow!

@ShanandBoc hi, what you think you might be having.

@Reiko_ctu that sounds delicious. It’s weird I’ve sometimes had to get macdonalds when nothing else at home goes in. and I think it was right to ask for them back.

I’ve never needed maternity clothes and I don’t think that’s going to change.

spend the whole day feeling like I’m about to vomit but not vomiting, it’s awful, and hate how DP and my mom keep saying just don’t think about, like what does that mean, it’s what I’m feeling right now. And then in his manly thinking decided to tell me to think of all the things we are going to be able to do when it’s over like our late night steak Thursdays, where we cook for kids and put them to bed the order my favourite steak. Now I’m crying because I wish I could eat steak

@daniyaaq i wish it was that easy to just stop thinking about it! The nausea and vomiting are just all consuming! It’s a never ending feeling that is just always there that you can’t just not think about it. Big hugs!

they so cute. they do remind me of my girls scans. But I can’t guess from these at all
I know haha it’s fun to guess tho. Will know for sure in just over a week if girl #3 or our first boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->