• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

@daniyaaq team pink hey! Why is it you always dream about someone else! It’s like hey! Give me the clue!

@Suggerhoney yeah it’s a bit pants having to miss appointments because of covid. Certainly a pregnancy to remember. I had my booking in over the phone the finished it in clinic. We are meant to have a 16 eek phone call (which I’m still waiting for) and then .... I could be wrong but we won’t see a midwife until late 20 weeks maybe 28???? I think they offer you the whooping cough jab at the 20 week scan so you don’t have to go to the drs.

has anyone had the covid jab? Or anyone having it while pregnant?

definitely not having the Covid jab. My parents who are doctors have ‘reservations’ about the vaccines for people under 50 so I’m just going to steer away.

@daniyaaq team pink hey! Why is it you always dream about someone else! It’s like hey! Give me the clue!

@Suggerhoney yeah it’s a bit pants having to miss appointments because of covid. Certainly a pregnancy to remember. I had my booking in over the phone the finished it in clinic. We are meant to have a 16 eek phone call (which I’m still waiting for) and then .... I could be wrong but we won’t see a midwife until late 20 weeks maybe 28???? I think they offer you the whooping cough jab at the 20 week scan so you don’t have to go to the drs.

has anyone had the covid jab? Or anyone having it while pregnant?

They booked my 16 week phone call at my booking in. And they yes don't see only one til 28 weeks.

I ve held off the covid jab because it wasn't recommended but now they are saying to have the pfizer I tried to book it but the national booking line can't book you for that one and all the vaccination hubs are using the Oxford. My gp is Oxford so I don't know how we are supposed to get it.

@Mummy2Corban I haven't had the covid vaccination yet, but after talking it over with 3 different OBGYNs in the practice, all 3 recommended it. I am waiting until I am out of the first trimester and plan on getting Pfizer at 14 and 17 weeks. Antibodies begin to cross the placenta at 17 weeks as well, so I'm hoping it will provide baby with some protection in those first few weeks of life as well. It's such a hard decision and I completely understand and respect why people both are and are not getting it during pregnancy.

I’m on the fence about it! I feel as though I’d prefer not to be pregnant to have the covid jab?!

my midwives never said I had to book a phone call?! Maybe I’ll give it to Monday and if nothing I’ll call them! I’ve ordered some more pregnancy vitamins now I can actually stomach them and liquid iron as I’m normally anemic in pregnancy might aswell get on it now.

@playgirl666 amazing bump!

@Suggerhoney is your bump still getting bigger?

@topazicatzbet i think mines just mainly left over baby belly but I think it may be a little bumpy?! Just want a proper bump!!!

@sil I just don’t know?! It’s really difficult isn’t it! Everyone needs to do what’s right for them. I know DH will get it but he works in up to 4 different houses in a day.

Thank u ladies :) 8 days and counting till my gender scan, so excited xx

@sil I just don’t know?! It’s really difficult isn’t it! Everyone needs to do what’s right for them. I know DH will get it but he works in up to 4 different houses in a day.

That's why I'm considering it. I go into around 14 houses a day at work. I wear ppe but still a but of a risk. I also worry the kids will bring it home from school.

It’s a very difficult decision. We have been very very lucky in Australia. Where we live we have only had 3 cases in April 2020 and nothing since. I imagine I would be seriously considering it if we were more exposed to it.

@playgirl666 thats a whole lot exciting!!!! What team will you be!!!!

@topazicatzbet i think it’s definitely more of a risk for you seeing as you visit multiple houses a day. Definitely worth you considering.

@playgirl666
Looking lovely hon.

@Mummy2Corban
My bump is huge hon. All out front and sticking out loads.
Will get another photo soon when I'm feeling more human. Absolutely exhausted today.
Mite do a 19 week bump shot tomorrow :D

@playgirl666 lovely bump!! So excited for your gender scan!! Are you hoping either way or ok with boy or girl?

As for the shot, in Canada people who have been vaccinated have still caught Covid. I’m not against it but it seems like it’s not as effective as the powers that be are wishing it is. We had it in March 2020 and survived so I think we won’t get the vax. I’d only worry about this little one being born and catching it but hopefully by the fall it’s calmed down a bit??

Here we are in a high state of lockdown and our midwife schedule is: 8 weeks phone, 12 and 18 weeks in person, 24 weeks phone, 28 weeks in person, 32 weeks phone, 34 weeks in person then alternating every week phone/in person. The biggest bummer is I can’t bring my kids. They absolutely loved going to the midwife last time I was pregnant. Also I’m not sure what we’ll be talking about on the phone, I feel like the most important part is blood pressure and listening to baby.

Gosh I had a bump for 3 days and now it’s gone again! What in the world.

Just ordered some maternity jeans and shorts as well as some new Bras.

I'm gonna need the maternity cloths to accommodate my growing fat belly. My sister started a brownie business this year and is now doing brownie based cheesecakes. I have just eaten far too much.

Just ordered some maternity jeans and shorts as well as some new Bras.

I'm gonna need the maternity cloths to accommodate my growing fat belly. My sister started a brownie business this year and is now doing brownie based cheesecakes. I have just eaten far too much.
That sounds delicious! Hope the mat clothes fit you. I had to return a few of mine that came in the mail because they were huge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->