• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

I feel going by my sickness and nausea easing off I’d say this is a blue one?

@ShanandBoc hi, what you think you might be having.

@Reiko_ctu that sounds delicious. It’s weird I’ve sometimes had to get macdonalds when nothing else at home goes in. and I think it was right to ask for them back.

I’ve never needed maternity clothes and I don’t think that’s going to change.

spend the whole day feeling like I’m about to vomit but not vomiting, it’s awful, and hate how DP and my mom keep saying just don’t think about, like what does that mean, it’s what I’m feeling right now. And then in his manly thinking decided to tell me to think of all the things we are going to be able to do when it’s over like our late night steak Thursdays, where we cook for kids and put them to bed the order my favourite steak. Now I’m crying because I wish I could eat steak
Oh gosh I was crying sooo hard the other night because I’m just so tired of feeling the nausea. It’s totally overwhelming and nothing you think of can fade it into the background!! I can’t wait to go out on a date and eat some lovely food with my hubby!!

I don’t remember if I posted this or not but I called the nvp clinic and asked them if there’s anything else we can do for my terrible nausea in the evening. So she changed my meds to double the diclectin (which is the doxylamine) and added another gravol in the afternoon to 4 a day and I actually feel a lot better. I never thought the doxylamine actually did anything but doubling it really helped.
So now I do:
6 am 2x10mg doxy, 1x50 mg gravol
Repeat 2pm and 10pm and then at 6pm do a gravol on its own.
Just did it yesterday for the first time and felt so much better.

I’m thinking I have a pink bundle in here and won’t find out till 20 weeks!

my three year old is starting to have tantrums and it’s awful. She screams like crazy anytime anything is frustrating to her and nothing calms her down. We never dealt with this with our last Dd and our first was a long time ago. I’m so sick of hearing this kid scream oh my
Gosh I’m going to cut my flipping ears off.

@Mummy2Corban we seriously need girls in this group. So far all boys.
That happened in my last birth club, everyone who found out in the first little while was all boys! Ended up being only like 30% girls in the group actually! You’d think it’d be 50/50 but it wasn’t!!

I still have just over 2 weeks to wait till mine. Wish I had booked for next weekend now but wasn't sure if they would put me back a few days so waited an extra week. Then they put me forward 3 days

Just booked my anatomy scan... it’s not till June 18!! That feels like forever to wait!!

I want to know what I’m having! And that baby is healthy of course. I feel so nervous about that because I couldn’t take my vitamins because I was so ill.

@Suggerhoney my DD was 9lb6oz when she was born and she was 2 days early. I can’t imagine how huge she’d be if I went overdue. My DS1 was 8lb1oz and 2 weeks early. My babies get huge if they cook long enough.

the bedroom looks great!!

Goodness that is big hon.
Mind u some of the womon over in our September due date group had 10lb babies that's huuuuge. That wud definitely make ure eyes water lol:shock:

@Reiko_ctu how was your MacDonalds?

@Suggerhoney I’m so tempted to start getting baby stuff ready and I don’t even know where to start. Now that I’m working I feel I need to be a bit more organised.

I kid you not, with both my girls, I wasn’t. Dd1 i went shopping for her clothes and nappies 2 days before she was born, didn’t buy any big stuff as planned bf and cosleeping.

DD2 was a whole 2 weeks before she was born. I had cot from DD1 so didn’t worry, took it out of storage when I got back from hospital.

this time I just want to get stuff already and get myself organised.

I still need to sort through the baby clothes.
So far we have brought a steriliser but it's put away for now.
We have to buy a moses basket and stand and we also need a bouncy chair.
Wud love a mummaroo but they are so expensive.

Will definitely be getting this one some new baby grows even tho we have loads from ds it's nice to get new.
Also need to get some muslin squares and bottles and a few other bits and pieces.

I don't buy anything like that untill much further usually around 28 weeks.
We already have a pram from DS but needs to come out and be made into pram mode.
Wont do that untill much later either
Just glad the room is done now so don't have to worry about that.

@Suggerhoney sounds like you’ve been busy! Room looks great. Loving your hospital bag too!!! Will look lovely on DH!!!!

@playgirl666 and @ShanandBoc not long till you find out! We are very boy heavy at the mo!

@Reiko_ctu i don’t blame you for asking for the clothes back. I still fit into my clothes at the mo but I still feel worried about buying clothes until after my scan. Stupid maybe but I just want confirmation all is ok as they can see before I buy stuff.

@sil lovely big babies you grow!

It's definitely DH colour hehehehe.

Yes so busy hon. My legs ache today but i have done all the cleaning today.
Dh is gonna do the hoovering Tomorrow so then all I will have do is mop the floors.

Have some laundry to do too but I don't mind that.
Hopefully we have chilled weekend.

Looking forward to all these gender scans coming up how exciting.

My scan is not this Wednesday coming, but the Wednesday after so nervous

I have a scan at 13 weeks coming up three weeks from yesterday. Can’t wait to see baby again.

my NIPT bloods were drawn yesterday so in a week or two we will know if our group has another team blue or one of the first pinks!

feeling terrible today. I spent two hours straight in bed trying not to throw up while my poor daughter brought me books and stuffed animals and cups of water because she felt bad. I usually don’t feel so bad mid day so it was surprising to me. Finally coming around a bit but now I have a massive headache.

I have a scan at 13 weeks coming up three weeks from yesterday. Can’t wait to see baby again.

my NIPT bloods were drawn yesterday so in a week or two we will know if our group has another team blue or one of the first pinks!

feeling terrible today. I spent two hours straight in bed trying not to throw up while my poor daughter brought me books and stuffed animals and cups of water because she felt bad. I usually don’t feel so bad mid day so it was surprising to me. Finally coming around a bit but now I have a massive headache.
Gosh that sounds terrible I’m sorry! Are you on any medication for the sickness?

@sil I’ve got a scan 3 weeks tomorrow! Can’t believe you’ll also know very soon if your team pink or blue! Eek!!!!! I’m sorry you’ve felt so bad today! I definitely noticed my nausea and sickness kicked up a notch around 9-10 weeks. Bless your baby girl! Rubbish you’ve a headache too!!! They suck!

@Suggerhoney not tooooo much longer to wait! Even though because you want it to happen sooner it makes the time drag! I have all crossed that all is well with bubba! You have been busy! I had a bit of a tidy in the kitchen cupboards today! Felt good to sort some stuff out after all this time! We usually buy babies first outfit after the 20 week scan. (They have all had a born in 20__ sleepsuit from next so it’s tradition to get each one the same) and then like you buy bits and bobs later on.

@Reiko_ctu hopefully the slight change in meds continues to make you feel better! Even feeling just a little bit less yuk is good. Oh dear!! Don’t you hate these changes! My littlest man is nearly 2 and has started having paddy’s... I’m hoping it’s just a phase as his last molars are now coming through?! Who knows! But I know what you mean about cutting off your ears! Haha!

@playgirl666 yes please share your pictures from your reveal!!!

@Reiko_ctu the doxylamine really makes a difference. I’m on them too and I missed a dose one day and was horrible.

@Mummy2Corban i was having lots of baby dreams again and I had a dream you were team pink and even had a name picked out. Of course my dream wouldn’t tell me what I’m having.

Oh @sil that sounds horrible. It's so crap that alot of you on here have been so ill.
So glad ure all coming up or just in the 2nd trimester now and hopefully will all Start feeling human again soon and not having to spend all ure time feeling or being sick.

Hope u feel better after a good night sleep hon.

@sil I’ve got a scan 3 weeks tomorrow! Can’t believe you’ll also know very soon if your team pink or blue! Eek!!!!! I’m sorry you’ve felt so bad today! I definitely noticed my nausea and sickness kicked up a notch around 9-10 weeks. Bless your baby girl! Rubbish you’ve a headache too!!! They suck!

@Suggerhoney not tooooo much longer to wait! Even though because you want it to happen sooner it makes the time drag! I have all crossed that all is well with bubba! You have been busy! I had a bit of a tidy in the kitchen cupboards today! Felt good to sort some stuff out after all this time! We usually buy babies first outfit after the 20 week scan. (They have all had a born in 20__ sleepsuit from next so it’s tradition to get each one the same) and then like you buy bits and bobs later on.

@Reiko_ctu hopefully the slight change in meds continues to make you feel better! Even feeling just a little bit less yuk is good. Oh dear!! Don’t you hate these changes! My littlest man is nearly 2 and has started having paddy’s... I’m hoping it’s just a phase as his last molars are now coming through?! Who knows! But I know what you mean about cutting off your ears! Haha!

@playgirl666 yes please share your pictures from your reveal!!!

Oh hon it feels like since 16 weeks time has just stopped.
I remember thinking oh only just over 4 weeks until my anomaly scan and thought it wud come around quickly, but its done nothing but drag.
I do have a consultant appointment on Wed and then the Wed after is my scan so that does break it up a bit.

The last time u saw my consultant was at 14 weeks.
Not seen a midwife since 8 weeks.
It's just all been a bit boring.
Normally wud of had more midwife appointments but covid messed that one up.

My next midwife appointment needs to be booked, but it has to be after the scan.
So will probably book that after I've had my scan.

My IBS is bad today, been really constipated again. Sat on loo now and just managed to go but still feel I need to go more. I'm hoping soon because it gives u belly ache.

Was just sat watching Catfish UK and had some chocolate, I'm not a huge fan of chocolate I have to be in the mood for it but I had it with some salty hoola hoops was very yummy and baby boy was kicking away so I think I got his approval on that hehe.

Kicks are still very gentle and light.
I think i was aloud 21 weeks b4 I felt kicks from DS but I did have a anterior placenta with him.
Didn't feel strong consistent movements untill 28 weeks with him but that was probably because of the placenta.

Hoping to feel more consistent movements very soon.
I mean it has to be soon surly.
No anterior placenta this time so it has to be soon.

Was just looking at all the photos and videos from my gender scan. He looks so perfect and his little wave just gets me every time.

I am excited for my next scan but also nervous I guess because its such a big deal.

@daniyaaq team pink hey! Why is it you always dream about someone else! It’s like hey! Give me the clue!

@Suggerhoney yeah it’s a bit pants having to miss appointments because of covid. Certainly a pregnancy to remember. I had my booking in over the phone the finished it in clinic. We are meant to have a 16 eek phone call (which I’m still waiting for) and then .... I could be wrong but we won’t see a midwife until late 20 weeks maybe 28???? I think they offer you the whooping cough jab at the 20 week scan so you don’t have to go to the drs.

has anyone had the covid jab? Or anyone having it while pregnant?

@Suggerhoney that wave was adorable

I'm hoping it was his way of telling me "Hay mum I'm healthy" haha.

@daniyaaq team pink hey! Why is it you always dream about someone else! It’s like hey! Give me the clue!

@Suggerhoney yeah it’s a bit pants having to miss appointments because of covid. Certainly a pregnancy to remember. I had my booking in over the phone the finished it in clinic. We are meant to have a 16 eek phone call (which I’m still waiting for) and then .... I could be wrong but we won’t see a midwife until late 20 weeks maybe 28???? I think they offer you the whooping cough jab at the 20 week scan so you don’t have to go to the drs.

has anyone had the covid jab? Or anyone having it while pregnant?

Ah I didn't know that. I've not had the whooping caugh vaccine yet.
I totally forgot about it in my last pregnancy and didn't get it untill 34 weeks lol.
Be good if they do it at the 20 week scan then I won't have to try and remember it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->