• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

@Reiko_ctu wow! You look amazing! I agree with the whole midwife thing! I though having your blood pressure and we checked along with babies heartbeat?! What can you do though? We can’t take anyone either! I liked taking mine to gear baby. Plus a few time they’ve been to scans with me but that’s not a thing either anymore.

@topazicatzbet erm your sisters business sounds amazing! I got some new bras as my others were getting a bit small. One good thing about pregnancy and breastfeeding is I get boobs! Hehe!

@Suggerhoney loving a super bump! Look forward to your next picture

Ok, this is what I was searching for. This is my last pregnancy at 14+6 - so just 1 week from now! And this is how big I was - and so low! Can't believe how different it is this time around.
IMG_E6566.jpg

@Reiko_ctu that’s a huge difference in how you are carrying. Still got nothing in the way of a maybe bump. Lol!!!

I was watching tv this afternoon and totally forgot to take my nausea meds! Took them 4 hours too late and I’ll be paying for that tonight and tomorrow :(

Hi mamas, tag me for EDD updates and gender updates.

25th September

@Suggerhoney :blue:

OCTOBER DUE DATES

3rd
@wrapunzel

4th
@Mummy2Corban

8th
@Abii :blue:

14th
@angie90 :blue:

17th
@playgirl666

24th
@Weemcb26
@topazicatzbet

30th
@sadeyedlady

31st
@JessaBear36
@Reiko_ctu

NOVEMBER DUE DATES

1st

@Tasha36089 :angel:

3rd
@Marqelle93
@Lunabelle
@ShanandBoc

4th
@zoeb1234

5th
@Ruskiegirl :angel:

6th
@daniyaaq :yellow:

14th
@ciz

15th
@loeylo :angel:

19th
@soloso
@RachRav

26th
@sil
@sallyhansen76 :angel:

28th

@KatVM

29th

@Penguin20

30th
@JJB2

Due date got changed to Dec 8! So switching over to that group now :)

I wish I could be certain with when this little one is coming. Certainly make life easy. I suspect like my last I’ll be begging for an induction at 36 weeks haha

@daniyaaq when do they allow inductions from?

I asked my midwife I think with baby no.3 for a sweep at 39 weeks and 6 days and she refused as I wasn’t 40 weeks and it was medically needed!

@topazicatzbet so short notice for him then!!!!

@daniyaaq when do they allow inductions from?

I asked my midwife I think with baby no.3 for a sweep at 39 weeks and 6 days and she refused as I wasn’t 40 weeks and it was medically needed!

@topazicatzbet so short notice for him then!!!!
What In the world? My midwives offer me sweeps at 38 and 39 week appts. I won’t be getting one at 38 unless I’m desperate but would love the 39 one to work! I didn’t enjoy my BF experience with a 38 weeker. She didn’t do as well as my full term babies. My last was born at 39+6 and that was very nice.

I think the UK midwives are very different than the Canadian ones. Most Canadian midwives really let you make your own choices, even if sometimes they are borderline not safe lol. It’s the OBs here who don’t care at all about your wishes at all and don’t seem to understand consent in my experience. They are rude too.

I'm hoping they will agree to a c section at 39 weeks
I’m sure they will that sounds totally reasonable. They book them at 39 weeks here for elective ones. How exciting! Did you try a Vbac ever or just do elective c sections? My friends said elective ones are so much more peaceful and recovery is much easier than the emergency ones.

I wish I could be certain with when this little one is coming. Certainly make life easy. I suspect like my last I’ll be begging for an induction at 36 weeks haha
Happy 2nd Tri Dani - if you go by 13 weeks!

@Reiko_ctu

Maybe its a boy this time hon.

@Mummy2Corban

Yes hon they want to induce me at 37 weeks. It will probably be around 37 weeks. Won't get no dates untill I'm 35 36 weeks. Unless they give me them earlier.
Yeah so over the half way mark now yay.
Will get a bump pic today. Haven't eaten much and my nan saw me today and said u have gotten massive haha. Last time she saw me was at 16 weeks so 3 weeks ago and she said it's definitely gotten bigger since then.
Still not feeling consistent movements.
Haven't felt any today yet, can't wait to feel him all the time.

Had a panic this morning cudnt find his HB on my doppler.
I had a full bladder and just cudnt find it.

So went and emptied my bladder and tried again and found it strait away phew.

I do wish I was feeling more movements so then I won't have to really use my doppler as much.

@Reiko_ctu maybe a boy bump?! Ahhh that’s not good you forgot your meds... hopefully it’s not to bad for you
I think I am feeling better this morning, so hopefully I managed to avoid any longer term nausea from the missed dose.

I haven’t even believed in carrying different genders differently, especially at this point they are both so small boy or girl so how could that affect the way my belly carries? But maybe there’s something to it. My first bump was high but that’s because I had really strong pelvic floor, and maybe all the pelvic floor work I did after my last strengthened me up again lol. So weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->