October/November Conkers 2021***

@Reiko_ctu I no that feeling, I'm type 1 and insulin dependent, I do have times where I eat stuff I shouldn't and I spike really high then other times I go far to low :( I hate it x
Yeah it’s so tricky and you’re concerned for the baby! I haven’t had to do Insulin in any of my pregnancies yet, I’ve been diet controlled but last time was the hardest and my body is 3 years older this time... if I can’t keep it diet controlled I won’t be able to have another home birth which I’m hoping for! My a1c last week was 5.3 which is still good but higher than it usually is so I know they’ve started rising already this early on. I can do the diet ok at home, I love veggies and salad and low sugar yogurt/smoothies, nuts etc. But when I’m out all summer with the girls it’s so nice to hit a drive thru and grab some food. Get some fish and chips at the beach ya know. There’s nothing at those restaurants I could possibly eat unless I’m on insulin lol.

@daniyaaq could you please move my due date to November 24 and update it to show we are on team pink? Thanks!

Hey all! Sorry been a bit AWOL! Works been manic and nothing interesting going on but I have read all your posts! Wooo for our first girl In the group!! SO exciting!

can’t believe I’m 17 weeks! Don’t know where the last few weeks have gone! Feeling less sick but still huge food adversions! Wish I had some cravings!!! X

My results are in for NIPT!!!!!

I got the all clear for the trisomies, and ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness congrats! So fun for your DD to have a sister - that’s so special!!! Yay so happy for you!

@Suggerhoney I guess you might aswell double check while your there! From what I’ve heard boys aren’t afraid of showing it all off during a scan! Hehe! I’m sure bubs has changed lots since your last scan!

Haha yep he had it all on show at the 16 weeks scan so I will be very surprised if he isn't a boy still haha. His HB sounds like a train too and so did our 2 other boys. Our dd sounded like a horse galloping.
We’ve been married 11 years and it just gets harder and harder to tolerate her control issues

Ahhh what a nightmare. I feel so lucky that I get on so well with my in laws.
Happy birthday to ure little one hon.
My results are in for NIPT!!!!!

I got the all clear for the trisomies, and ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations hon.
Im still so sad I never got my results and still in the dark and don't know if my baby has downs or not.
I'm hoping my anomaly scan goes well next week I'm so anxious about it.
Just praying there are no soft or hard markers found and all his heart and everything is working normally.
It's so hard tho because even if the scan does go well he cud still have it. We won't know 100% untill he is born:nope:

Congratulations on team pink :pink:

@Suggerhoney your another day closer to seeing baby boy again. I know you must be nervous and scared but I’m hoping that he checks out all fine. I’m sure on reading your notes they will check him over really well. Hugs xx

@angie90 glad all is ok lovely! When’s your next scan?

@Reiko_ctu im sorry you’ve had a bit of a sad moment. Pregnancy can throw out some real curve balls. Can’t imagine how tricky GD must be.... specially after feeling rubbish for so long. Will have all crossed that all is well for your home birth!

@Reiko_ctu so sorry you are feeling down. I get that too occasionally. It’s definitely easy to forget gore hard our pregnancy gets. At least you forget much quicker than me. It takes me 5 years each time to forget. Haha

@sil congratulations!! Our first girl, she’s definitely going to be a special one.

@angie90 so glad you are getting along fine and sickness is better.

I just felt my baby by touch. Yes because my pregnancy hasn’t been eventful enough I have started having regular BH already, Bub is still quite low so when the tightening happens I touched my pelvic area and felt the baby. I want to cry because the BH are slightly achy which means just like before they will get painful later on and just like before will probably end up on watch for preterm labour or even on treatment for that.

I’m feeling a bit defeated, I tried so hard to have positive mindset and really stay hopeful and positive about the pregnancy but looks like it’s just going to suck.

@daniyaaq im sorry that your not feeling it either. I can’t say I’ve ever noticed braxton hicks before but I’ve heard they can be super uncomfortable. Also must be a worry about the preterm labour stuff. I think it’s so hard to cope with the sickness side of things to have added stress and worry I pregnancy must be hard. Lovely though that you felt baby.

@topazicatzbet snap! My mummy tummy is definitely not able to hold it all in. I Can suck mine in mostly so it’s not bump.... well maybe a tiny bit is. I’ll post a picture soon!

@Mummy2Corban

That's true hon another day closer.
Hoping the next few days go quickly.
Don't get me wrong I'm excited but anxious all at the same time.
I just don't want to get any bad news. I need good news.
I'm 20 weeks tomorrow yay.

@daniyaaq

Hahahah. Seee looking at that hotdog makes me feel a bit sick lol.
I love it how it changes each week. Wonder what tomorrow's will be hehe.

Had a lovely nose bleed today.
So strange I've had nosebleeds in pregnancy with all my boys.

Felt him kick today withy hand.
I also had a listen on the Doppler and he kept kicking the probe haha.
It makes me melt.

I can't believe I've had to wait this long 19 weeks to start feeling more regular propper movements.

But now I am I'm loving it. It makes me feel so emotional and fuzzy with love.

@daniyaaq well you and I will just have to try and keep a positive attitude together since we’re bother going to have crappy pregnancies. It’s amazing how you can have a pregnancy 5 years later and your body still does the same things it did before. My friend had the BH early labour problem starting around 18 weeks with all her three, they told her after 3 she should be done because it was getting worse each time and riskier. So she had her tubes out at her c section. Anyways al that to say I know the BH can be painful and also worrying. Praying bib stays out till it’s the right time.

@topazicatzbet that’s a legit bump! Gorgeous!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->