October/November Conkers 2021***

@Suggerhoney that is amazing your feeling him on the outside! That’s the best... it never gets old does it. It’s exciting seeing baby on a scan but because they check so much it’s nerve wracking. I want mine out the way so they can check for what they couldn’t test for with my bloods.

@playgirl666 one more sleep!

@Reiko_ctu and @daniyaaq we are all here cheering you on! And we will try support you as much as we can!

@Suggerhoney that is amazing your feeling him on the outside! That’s the best... it never gets old does it. It’s exciting seeing baby on a scan but because they check so much it’s nerve wracking. I want mine out the way so they can check for what they couldn’t test for with my bloods.

@playgirl666 one more sleep!

@Reiko_ctu and @daniyaaq we are all here cheering you on! And we will try support you as much as we can!

It really is hon it just melts my heart feeling him actually kick. There not hard kicks but are definitely stronger.
He seems very active. I feel him in bed at night and on and off in the day.
Can even feel him when I'm stood up.
Some kicks are low down and others are high up just above belly button.
I can feel the top of my uterus and it's almost to my belly button now.

I feel like my bump is gonna be higher this time.its starting to fill out higher up now.

@playgirl666

Eeeeek it's nearly Saturday and nearly Time to see if ure team :pink: or :blue: so exciting.

@Suggerhoney ahhhh that’s lovely! I’m definitely feeling baby too but only when I sit down and stop but even that’s a bit hit and miss. Was unsure but this is definitely little kicks! Amazing!!!!!!

So exciting.

One week tom for me and I can't wait so we can decide on names. Not looking forward to the gender disappointment though.

@playgirl666 exciting stuff! Loving the cupcakes! Very cute. Can’t wait to hear your news!

@topazicatzbet not long for you either! I wonder what team you’ll be! We will all be here for you whatever the outcome!

@sil have you a name picked out?

@Mummy2Corban we don’t have any names picked out yet. It’s always really tough for us to agree on names and we usually don’t end up settling until I’m about to give birth

I announced to a few friends and my brother/sister in law (who live 5 hours away) today with this video of my other 3 kids. So far everyone is excited and supportive! We plan to announce to local family (my in laws) on Mother’s Day.

@sil that’s so sweet. Naming babies is so hard, even when I think I have it I change my mind in the end.

@Mummy2Corban thanks I do appreciate having you guys for support.

@Reiko_ctu i truly understand why she has to stop at 3. It’s started earlier with each pregnancy and is stronger too. With DD2 my cervix opened at 20 weeks and was dilating which made me even more prone to infections and uterine irritability. Going to have to do in soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->