October/November Conkers 2021***

I don’t know what this baby( yes I know it’s not really the baby) has against grapes, of all things to not tolerate, grapes, I’ve tried so many times and I vomit as soon as I eat them. I’m throwing in the towel and just giving them up, but really grapes I’m shocked.

I'm hoping it might mean that I'm having a boy this time, I definitely feel different than I did with my girl pregnancies but slightly rougher than with my boy! Only 3 days! X

Not long now. So you doing the reveal Saturday, does that mean someone already knows what you having now?

Me and hubby are going for the scan Saturday morning, we are gonna ask them to write the gender down and not tell us, when we get home my in laws are gonna look at the paper and they will pull 2 cannons and that's how me and hubby will find out :) we are doing a little tea party aswell x

@Reiko_ctu im still on the fence!!!! Haha! I love being team yellow BUT I’ve never experienced knowing so that’s a driving force behind finding out. Also I don’t like to buy much gender neutral stuff so it might be nice to actually be able to see stuff and buy it!!!!

if we decide to find out I’m thinking I’ll find out at the scan because I’ll be on my own then the following weekend reveal to my DH and babies with gender reveal breakfast and smoke cannons/balloon?! I’ll have a week then to buy bits and pieces!?

I’m hoping you ladies feel much better soon! Evenings are the worst for me still. I do feel much better than I did before like I feel I can actually achieve stuff rather than sitting on the sofa feeling sorry for myself.

@playgirl666 what do have already? I’d say your bump does look different to before! So excited you haven’t got long left to find out!!!

@Suggerhoney is it your consultant appointment today? Hope it all goes ok!!! Let us know.

@daniyaaq isn’t it funny how one thing can make you puke instantly! With no.3 it was a cup of tea... I do love a cup of tea so at times I just had to enjoy the cup of tea right in that moment as soon after I had to run to the toilet!!!

@sil bloating is so uncomfortable!! Hopefully won’t be long till bloat is bump though!

@Mummy2Corban oh I don’t think I could manage if I couldn’t have my tea. I’ll forgive the grapes then. I wonder what is it that makes evening harder, isn’t this supposed to be morning sickness? I’m only sick in evenings these days.

@daniyaaq ive gone off tea in all my pregnancies but no.3 it would make me puke. Problem is that once baby is here I want to drink all the tea with biscuits so I usually put on more weight after baby!!!!

Just moved ds3 out of the nursery and into a bigger room so the nursery is free for when we need it. Baby will stay in our room for at least first 6 months then into the nursery until old enough to move in with ollie then the nursery will become a chill out zone when anyone who is sharing needs some space from their room mate or if the older boys what their mate around.

We are currently swapping rooms. Same as you baby will be in with us for a certain amount of time. We have put the 2 littlest boys in a bigger room and eldest DS is going in the smaller room. If this bubs is a boy then it will stay with the other 2 long term. If it’s a girl it will share until we work out a new plan. We have a little chill space under our stairs and a playroom so there are spaces to go. We can maybe put oldest DS on the loft if this is a girl?! Our mortgage renews in a few years so that’s when we would have to do it.

above is another driving force to find out.

@Mummy2Corban hopefully soon!!! Today officially marks 7 days since I had the blood draw for NIPT. If I don’t hear anything by Friday I’ll call the office just in case if they have it and didn’t get around to calling since they are closed on the weekends. I really hope it’s in by Friday so I can do my Mother’s Day pregnancy reveal Sunday.

Hay ladies
Just got back from my consultant appointment which went well.
Had more bloods done because of the itching.
Heard babies HB on doppler but he kept moving haha. I cud feel him moving about tho so that was nice.

The movements have definitely picked up the last few days and I loving it.

Heard a poor womon really crying and inconsolable. I realised she was in the scanning room and it really got to me. I came out nearly in tears hearing that poor womon.

My scan is Wed
And next consultant appointment is on 2nd June so seems I'm gonna start having more appointments now.
I should have a growth scan around that stage too.

Sorry so many of you ate still :sick:

I felt really sick this morning and was almost sick.

Hope we all start feeling that 2nd trimester glow soon.

That’s deffo bigger than my 14 week bump XD lol!!!
It’s so funny because it truly is just bloat. I look 20 weeks pregnant at night and wake up looking not pregnant at all. Here I am this morning for comparison. It’s the weirdest thing. I never had this happen in past pregnancies.

54D0E547-C527-4106-9A31-C2AB7BD7323B.jpeg

@sil fingers crossed you get the results by then. What are you planning on doing?
Honestly I don’t even have a plan yet I’ve never done gender reveals in the past so I don’t think I’ll do anything big regarding gender. Family will be over for Mother’s Day so we will think of a way to tell them then if I get the NIPT results. Maybe I’ll have the 3 kids wear shirts I can quickly make that somehow reveal it.

@sil I’m sure you’ll hatch a perfect plan to reveal babies gender!! I’ve definitely had the bloating! Wake up one size and go to bed a totally different size! I found it super uncomfortable too.

@Suggerhoney imnglad you appointment went ok. Great hearing bubba and feeling him wriggling about too! Sounds like they will be keeping a good eye on you. Plus any extra scan is a bonus right? One week lovely!!!! Come on Wednesday!

This weekend promises to be very eventful.
@sil hope you get your results hun.

It’s so funny because it truly is just bloat. I look 20 weeks pregnant at night and wake up looking not pregnant at all. Here I am this morning for comparison. It’s the weirdest thing. I never had this happen in past pregnancies.

View attachment 1098015

I feel huge lol:oops:

@sil I’m sure you’ll hatch a perfect plan to reveal babies gender!! I’ve definitely had the bloating! Wake up one size and go to bed a totally different size! I found it super uncomfortable too.

@Suggerhoney imnglad you appointment went ok. Great hearing bubba and feeling him wriggling about too! Sounds like they will be keeping a good eye on you. Plus any extra scan is a bonus right? One week lovely!!!! Come on Wednesday!

Yes hon I will be having regular growth scans so all good. Love the extra scans.

Hope this next week goes fast. I really hope I come back with good news next Wednesday and some more scan pics.
Bet he's grown alot since 16 weeks.
I feel him alot now.
Just the last few days it's all really picked up.
So lovely.
Gonna make sure he is a boy too lol even tho I don't think there was any mistaking it hahaha.

@Suggerhoney I guess you might aswell double check while your there! From what I’ve heard boys aren’t afraid of showing it all off during a scan! Hehe! I’m sure bubs has changed lots since your last scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->