October/November Conkers 2021***

I ve got 8 weeks to take between now and October so I pretty much have a week off every month now.

Yeah we never really got to take any last year, so I know for fact I’ve accumulated plenty.

@topazicatzbet thats a whole lot of holiday! Pretty lush that you get that time off before!

@daniyaaq defo have sometime off specially if you think bub might appear early! Means you can get stuff done before hand! Those last few weeks I find it hard to settle as I’m trying to get things clean and tidy so I’ve got less stress when baby arrives!

Does anyone have any appointments this coming week? Anything exciting?! Nothing for me this week!

Nothing for me this week either. On the 19th I have an ultrasound. It feels like forever away. I can’t wait to see how much she has grown from 8 weeks to 13 weeks.

Do they tell you gender at the scan or do you wait for the dr to tell you? So excited for you! I know you’re not getting your hopes up but I’m praying for a pink bundle for you xx

It's a private gender scan so we will know by sat afternoon. I'm starting to get really nervous now and dreading feeling the same way as I did last time.

@sil they change so much from the early scans! Exciting stuff!

@topazicatzbet thats when you get blood results from booking in? Shame we don’t get to go in to hear baby. I wonder what baby will be. Hopefully this week will go quickly for you. I can only imagine your nerves. We are all here for you! What time is your scan?

@sil they change so much from the early scans! Exciting stuff!

@topazicatzbet thats when you get blood results from booking in? Shame we don’t get to go in to hear baby. I wonder what baby will be. Hopefully this week will go quickly for you. I can only imagine your nerves. We are all here for you! What time is your scan?
It's 10.15 so at least I won't be waiting all day.

I'm glad I bought the doppler so can at least listen to baby when I want to. Although I do it less now I can feel it moving.

I think scans are best in the morning so then at least you haven’t got too long for the nerves to build up to much.

I have my anomaly scan this week as u all know lol.
Been harping on about it the past few weeks haha.

After that I don't have any appointments untill 2nd June at 23+4 weeks with consultant and then I should have a growth scan around 24 weeks.

My midwife called me and has told me to make a appointment with her for 25 weeks.
Then it will probably be quite again for 3 weeks until my next growth scan around 28 weeks.

I have my glucose intolerance test around 28 weeks too.

Then will book a privet 4D scan for 30 weeks.

So looks like things will start getting busy soon.

@Reiko_ctu

So glad ure finally feeling so much better.
I must admit I'm really looking forward to summer and bbqs.

We live walking distance from the hospital so will be lovely being able to walk to my appointments when it's nice and warm.

I get alot of appointments In 3rd trimester because I'm high risk and will need to go in for monitoring and more growth scans.

Are any babies pushing on your internal organs yet? I have to say, not popping out but having baby grow inward is bothering my bladder already. I have to pee every hour now and sometimes a few mins after I’ve just gone. I never experienced this till third tri with my others! I feel like my lungs have less capacity already too and my abdomen just feels so full compared to baby being carried low and popping out!!

@Suggerhoney well it sounds as though you’ll be very busy on the lead up to baby boy arriving! It must be nice seeing baby regularly and getting checked. I’ve only had one growth scan with baby no.5 as my bump was measuring small and I had static growth. They ended up saying he was going to be big but was 8lb 2oz and I was a few days over.

@Reiko_ctu none of those issues here yet! Must be pretty annoying already needing to wee so much!

Are any babies pushing on your internal organs yet? I have to say, not popping out but having baby grow inward is bothering my bladder already. I have to pee every hour now and sometimes a few mins after I’ve just gone. I never experienced this till third tri with my others! I feel like my lungs have less capacity already too and my abdomen just feels so full compared to baby being carried low and popping out!!

No I'm OK still. I find for me that's more 3rd trimester.
I do pee alot and I have to get up in the night to pee once or twice but come 3rd tri I'll probably be peeing 8 times a night lol.
I carried my son low but did get breathless toward the end of 2nd trimester.

This time I feel like I'm carrying High and out.
I feel like this bump is going to be high this time.
But I'm OK with breathing at the moment.
I have a tilted pelvis and womb so I'm always very bumpy in pregnancy. I'm short too so it can only go outwards hahaha.
:haha:

@Suggerhoney well it sounds as though you’ll be very busy on the lead up to baby boy arriving! It must be nice seeing baby regularly and getting checked. I’ve only had one growth scan with baby no.5 as my bump was measuring small and I had static growth. They ended up saying he was going to be big but was 8lb 2oz and I was a few days over.

@Reiko_ctu none of those issues here yet! Must be pretty annoying already needing to wee so much!

Yes very busy hon. They want growth scans at 24 28 32 and 36 weeks and induction around 37 weeks.

Definitely wanna get that 4D scan in there somewhere and I've been told 30 weeks is the best time to have one so that's what I wud like to do.
My DH doesn't understand it, he says what's the point in booking a privet scan when u have so many growth scans at the hospital.
But it's not 4D.
I've never had a 4D scan after 16 weeks b4 so it's definitely something I wud love to do.
Does mean I will have scans at 28 30 and 32 weeks but I think that's good.
I love seeing baby.

The growth scans are always inaccurate tho and they freeked me out with both my DD and DS.

I had a growth scan with DD at 35 weeks and she was already 7lbs.
Well 4 days later I was induced and when the midwife on induction day felt my bump she said yep expect a 7 and a half lb baby.

Well she was only 5lb 7oz lol.

And with DS at my 33 week growth scan they said he was 6lb 13oz already.
I was asked over and over if I had gestational diabetes, which I didn't.
I was told he was going to be 9 to 10lbs and I worried like crazy.

My midwife told me how growth scans are realy just a guess and can be up to 2lbs out either way.

Low and behold he was only 7lbs 6oz hahaha.

The one baby they told me wud he small was my son from a previous relationship.
They told me he was only going to be 7bls and no bigger.

I new he was big because I was massive with him and I cud feel he was a big baby.
But they wudnt listen to me and kept saying he was small.
He was 8lb 15oz:shock:
Thankfully that was with my ex.

Mine a DH babies have all been 7lb something apart from dd who was tiny 5lb 7.

So this time I will not freek out if they tell me this baby is measuring big.
I know not to take any notice of them measurements now.
But to just enjoy seeing lots of baby.

Yes this is way too early for symptoms like this lol. Just wrapping up my nvp and now I’m starting to feel physically uncomfortable?? Not fair lol. Definitely my last baby forever!! At least that I grow in my belly lol!!

Are u peeing OK hon its not sore or anything is it?

Only asking because urine infection is so common in pregnancy and that will give u pressure on ure bladder and make u pee alot.

I had a terrible UTI at 21 weeks with my DS and oh my goodness the pain was awful but u can have a mild one that doesn't cause much pain just pressure.

Do u have a midwife appointment or consultant appointment coming up so they can check ure pee.

About when they check ure pee.
Who here hates trying to aim ure pee pee into those stupid tiny bottles they give u??

They drive me mad.
I end up peeing on my hand and then having to wash the bottle and my hands.

Please say I'm not the only one because I will die of embarrassment lol:shy::blush::help::rofl::saywhat::ignore:

@Suggerhoney you are not alone. Hate giving a urine sample. And how do you know how much to give, do I fill it up? Half way?

it’s Monday morning, been ‘working’ for an hour now and all I done in that hour is think of how much I’ve had enough and just want some time off. I’m so tired of managing sickness and trying to work.

Hahaha! Yes I’ve peed on my hand plenty of times! So glamorous! I usually do half full just encase it leaks or it’s to full for the midwife!

@Reiko_ctu it seems as though through pregnancy you just trade one thing for another!

@daniyaaq working and feeling rubbish is no good! When I was working when I was pregnant with my first it was hard work!

today we are having the ceiling plastered in the boys room so once that’s done I can get painting and swap all the boys round! Wanna get these jobs done before I’m a round grumpy aching ball! Hehe

@Suggerhoney i hate urine samples too! Out of habit I always go to the bathroom before I leave the house and then 5 minutes later they are asking me to pee in a cup again and I feel like they must not even get a large enough sample to ever test anything from me haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->