October/November Conkers 2021***

Are any babies pushing on your internal organs yet? I have to say, not popping out but having baby grow inward is bothering my bladder already. I have to pee every hour now and sometimes a few mins after I’ve just gone. I never experienced this till third tri with my others! I feel like my lungs have less capacity already too and my abdomen just feels so full compared to baby being carried low and popping out!!

I'm in the same boat with my bladder. Peeing constantly, its a pain

My 4 year old loves spongebob and I didn’t think he was that small but he does hang out with a starfish (I guess that’s what Patrick is) so I guess he is fairly small.... hahahaha

@Weemcb26 I’m so pleased for you! That’s amazing news! Have you got any boys names at the ready? What are your boys already named?

@Weemcb26 congratulations on your boy. So good that you happy about it too. You can be a boy mom, I hear it’s great.

@Weemcb26 congrats!! Little boys are so amazing. My first two are boys and I love seeing their bond growing up all together.

a lot of blue in this thread!!

@topazicatzbet another day closer to finding out!!!!! We need some pink do you might start evening out the numbers? Unless we are just gonna be boy heavy! I feel like this could be a boy as it seems more like my boy pregnancies. I’ll be shocked if it’s a girl (but kinda want a girl so I’ve 3 and 3)

Are u peeing OK hon its not sore or anything is it?

Only asking because urine infection is so common in pregnancy and that will give u pressure on ure bladder and make u pee alot.

I had a terrible UTI at 21 weeks with my DS and oh my goodness the pain was awful but u can have a mild one that doesn't cause much pain just pressure.

Do u have a midwife appointment or consultant appointment coming up so they can check ure pee.

About when they check ure pee.
Who here hates trying to aim ure pee pee into those stupid tiny bottles they give u??

They drive me mad.
I end up peeing on my hand and then having to wash the bottle and my hands.

Please say I'm not the only one because I will die of embarrassment lol:shy::blush::help::rofl::saywhat::ignore:
Ha yea those little cups lol. Deffo get some pee on my hand lol. I’ve never had a UTI before and this is definitely just pressure from the baby. It’s not painful or smelly and when I have to go, there’s definitely a decent amount of pee. I just did my urine tests last week and they came back negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->