October/November Conkers 2021***

@topazicatzbet its a lovely name and I’m glad you both liked it! It’s awesome when you both agree on a name! Big sigh of relief when you find the one!

I’m totally on the same page as you ladies. I was like “can I tell you a baby name I really like?” So he knew he couldn’t totally shoot it down. He wa surprised when I said I’d just give him Peter, but I said, honestly naming a 4th child doesn’t even feel important anymore XD. lol! He said if I give him Peter he’d give me eden but I’m not settled on it at all. It’s just in the top. I don’t know if we’ll decide this time before we find out the gender as we have before.

@topazicatzbet I know what you mean about the middle names... we have always used family names but for girls we’re out. I don’t want to use one of our sisters names because it’s a bit too “close”. So I’m almost thinking we just don’t bother with that for the 4th and choose a name we like, I dunno.

@daniyaaq so glad DH didn’t shoot down your name. I can’t remember, do you have an inkling of what this baby is?

I did one of them too snd got a girl prediction!
Hope everyone is ok! I’ve got my 20 week scan next week and feeling really nervous about it! But mainly because I feel like something is going constantly wrong! Sure I’ll be fine!

@Reiko_ctu I think Eden is a lovely name! It's definitely not too popular over here in the UK, I hadn't really heard of it before but I have a friend who loved the name but she had a boy.

We are getting a bit closer with names now, so 2 weeks today until the gender scan and we will probably finalise it. I have always known what my baby is going to be called from that point, they just stick as soon as I know. We arent going to tell people the name before hand though, except my mum, we love to talk names so she wouldn't be happy if I didn't tell her, and I can't keep secrets from her at all haha!

@sil is it scan day today? Hope all goes perfect if so x

Reactions: sil
@daniyaaq will be interesting to see if they guessed right.

@angie90 its hard not to think the worst. A lot hinges on the 20 week scan. I’m sure he will be looking lovely!

@soloso ohhh exciting that’s you’ve nearly decided. Hopefully the next 2 weeks will go quickly for you!

I think @sadeyedlady has a gender scan today???? If so Goodluck lovely! Are We gonna add to the blue streak or break it with a pink one?! Exciting!!

13 weeks today!! Here in the US I'm officially in the second trimester. I have my ultrasound today at 3:30 PM (which is awhile away still - its only 6:30 am here). I can't wait to see the baby again. I'll update after with photos of her. I feel like I've been waiting ages for this appointment!

I am finally getting a tiny bump now. For the past few weeks I’ve been waking up with a completely flat stomach and going to bed very bloated looking pretty pregnant. This morning I woke up with a teeny tiny bump to start my day!

1ADAEB6A-CA3D-44A4-B52B-2050E62B7E05.jpeg

@sil wow defo does look like the starts of a bump! You look great by the way and I love your rug under your bed.

Outch sounds very uncomfortable @Reiko_ctu.
I think
Me :hi: right here. Pregnancy is the worst. I feel like I’m in the third trimester, baby is right down there, I’m feeling heavy and uncomfortable, I can’t even spread my legs too far apart. I really tried the while enjoying a pregnancy but I’m just not.

I’m trying to find things to do to make the time pass quickly except Covid just makes everything hard so I’m watching the countdown everyday and October/November seems forever away.

Sorry ure so uncomfortable too hon.
Gosh I feel so lucky. My SPD has not kicked in yet. I'm not sick and babies movements are getting stronger but still gently. Can just about feel him sometimes with my hand.
Maybe a smaller baby I don't know:shrug:

Watch me have a 20lb baby now haha.

Can still suck belly in which is strange because my bump is big.

Feeling pretty good apart from leg cramps but not had them for 2 nights.
Needing to get up for a pee 2 times a night now but that's about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->