October/November Conkers 2021***

Daniyaaq
Yay for new sig love it.

I am finally getting a tiny bump now. For the past few weeks I’ve been waking up with a completely flat stomach and going to bed very bloated looking pretty pregnant. This morning I woke up with a teeny tiny bump to start my day!

View attachment 1098510

Awwwww definitely a little bump starting there yay.
And yay for 2nd trimester. Woop woop.

@topazicatzbet
Lovely name hon

So still shit weather here. Thunder lightning and raaaaain again.

This is wild! I can’t believe another team blue! Maybe my dream will come true and my NIPT will be wrong and it’ll just be a blue thread

@sadeyedlady congrats on team blue!!

@Suggerhoney ive had leg/feet cramps before in pregnancy specially at bedtime.... they suck! I always find it so confusing waking up to it! Hahaha! Not nice!

20lb baby!!! Hahahaha! Ouch!!!

@sadeyedlady what!!!!! Congratulations lovely! Team blue! Can’t quite believe we are nearly all blue in October!!! Great news though lovely!

@Reiko_ctu just leaves me and you know for October!!! Will we break the streak? Or will we complete the set?

november ladies!!!! You gotta give us more pink!

@Suggerhoney ive had leg/feet cramps before in pregnancy specially at bedtime.... they suck! I always find it so confusing waking up to it! Hahaha! Not nice!

20lb baby!!! Hahahaha! Ouch!!!
Hahahahaha that wud be like giving birth to a 2 year old hahaha.

Urghhh foot cramps are really nasty.

@sadeyedlady

Woohoo another blue one haha. This is so cool. I think we're all boy in the September group to aprat 2 girls and one lady that's still team yellow and 26 weeks. Take my hat off to her staying team yellow.
I was itching to know by the time I Was 8 weeks haha.

@Suggerhoney a 2 year old! Yuk!!!! Can you imagine! I love being team yellow but more than likely this being our last I’m excited to do it differently this time! Experience both sides of the coin!

I am so sure I’m having a girl now after all these blue bundles.

@Mummy2Corban can you imagine us being team blue as well? I will laugh so hard! That would be absolutely bizzare to have all but one be boys in October!! So crazy!

i have to quickly tidy up before the cleaners get here and then I think I’ll take my youngest out to lunch before we pick up her sisters from school. I just deposited $400 that was extra from our expenses so I’ve got a bit to burn hahaha! Would love a good restaurant meal.

@sadeyedlady congrats on team blue! Can't believe how many boys, so many people I know of are also having boys that iv seen all over Facebook it's crazy! X

Baby is looking great! I’m measuring perfectly at 13 weeks so due date is the same. She has a heartbeat of 165 bpm and was going crazy during the scan. She was waving, flipping upside down, and wiggling all over the place. I loved every minute of it.

03D7DE50-B965-48A5-A2A8-ED1D76847F0E.jpeg

Yay been waiting on that update @sil, glad it went so well for you! My scan really got me excited too it's such a great experience isn't it! X

@sil what a cheeky baby! I love a wriggler. Mine was just an awkward monkey. Was just all snuggled and lazy! Loving your scan picture! YAY!!!!!

@sadeyedlady congratulations on your boy. October is definitely a boy month haha.

@sil funny you say that about it being wrong. That would be funny. 5 years ago a friend had gender scan and was told girl. She never has follow scan, keeping it all natural and less intervention, gave birth to a boy.

@daniyaaq a similar thing happened to my friend. She had a scan and they told her girl. Luckily later on she needed another scan to check her placenta and she found out baby was actually a boy!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->