October/November Conkers 2021***

Meadow has 6 teeth! 4 in the top 2 in the bottom. They’re so cute. She didn’t make a fuss when they came through at all. My other girls didn’t get teeth till 10 months so this time has been different for me too @Mummy2Corban! Hudson sounds just so keen, love it!! Meadow is army crawling like a pro but not proper crawling yet and not pulling up or anything. She is 21lbs so massive!

my heart rate is still a bit wacky but still waiting to hear form the Drs if they want to do anything.

my one boob is so misbehaving. Thrush and a plugged ducts every week that I need to clear out. I am thinking at 12 months I may just wean the one side lol and keep her BF just on the one boob!!

@Reiko_ctu as if meadow has 6 teeth!!!! And what a good girl for not making fuss. Mine have all been a mixed bag! Some have teethed really well and others not so good. Hudson gets real dribbly and grumpy and I think a tooth is coming but nope!!!! Hudson has started clapping and waving. It’s just the cutest. Meadow sounds like a proper little chubba! Love a chubby baby!

your poor boob! It’s not very comfortable is it! Maybe if it continues then one sided feeding might be the way forward specially as they feed less. Hudson is still a boob monster.

hopefully you hear from the dr soon so you know what’s going on!

Hi ladies, haven’t been around for a while thought I’d pop in.

those babies are getting big hey.
@Reiko_ctu lovely to see you around. Your Bub has 6 teeth already
Ace just cut his bottom two and his top two are slowly creeping out. The boy is just so chill and relaxed he’s not crawling or even trying to.

@Reiko_ctu as if meadow has 6 teeth!!!! And what a good girl for not making fuss. Mine have all been a mixed bag! Some have teethed really well and others not so good. Hudson gets real dribbly and grumpy and I think a tooth is coming but nope!!!! Hudson has started clapping and waving. It’s just the cutest. Meadow sounds like a proper little chubba! Love a chubby baby!

your poor boob! It’s not very comfortable is it! Maybe if it continues then one sided feeding might be the way forward specially as they feed less. Hudson is still a boob monster.

hopefully you hear from the dr soon so you know what’s going on!
Meadow is still a boob monster too lol. She’s actually getting better at solids (BLW) but I’m so busy most of the time it’s easier to just nurse her. Although she’s constantly getting into trouble crawling around the house now because her sisters toys and craft supplies are everywhere so putting her in her high chair is actually the only time I’m not constantly checking on her. How do you deal with that at your house? Do you have him fenced in or is your floor just super tidy XD

@Reiko_ctu love a boobies monster! Even though while breastfeeding my babies are so keen on DH! We are BLW with Hudson too! I don’t have time to keep up with purée and he also hasn’t been so keen on anyone but himself feeding him!

We have a playroom that Hudson can play with everything as I’ve removed all things he could sallow. They have smaller toys in the bedrooms. All the crafty stuff is in boxes above cupboards so I have to get it out for them so I know what’s being played with. I’ve gotten pretty good at it seeing as we’ve had a baby about for years now! Ha! My main problems is Hudson eating dirt from the plants or him getting up the stairs!

Awwww so good to see some back
Wow 6 teeth and what a trooper not making much fuss.

@Mummy2Corban
He is so cute love and sounds like you have ure house very organised.

Harley is almost 11 months old now. He’s still not crawling and just rolls everywhere lol. it’s so funny. We’ve had a lot of dribbling and thinking teeth are coming since he was 5 months but still not a single tooth yet. my gummy bear lol.

im just getting over covid again. It was my 2nd time having it and I got it bad this time. Harley had it too but thankfully got better quickly.

we are still ttc and it’s month 6 now. Starting to think it’s never going to happen now.

anyway hope all u ladies are ok apart from sore boobies etc.

Hudson is walking! He decided on Monday that he was going to start and each day he is walking longer distances! Oh my gosh! Still no teeth though! Hehe xx

Hudson is walking! He decided on Monday that he was going to start and each day he is walking longer distances! Oh my gosh! Still no teeth though! Hehe xx

Awwww he must look so so cute. What a trooper. Harley has gone from rolling to now doing army man. Still no teeth either lol.

He does look so cute! It’s so lovely watching him as he is as pleased as punch! But I’m a little bit like slow down!!! He is getting to big too quick!!!! Xx

He does look so cute! It’s so lovely watching him as he is as pleased as punch! But I’m a little bit like slow down!!! He is getting to big too quick!!!! Xx

I know what u mean love. Harley will be 1 next month. How has this even happened a. Don’t you feel like it wasn’t that long agai we was all taking about finding out gender and posting bump pics. It’s literally gone in a blink of a eye.

Ladies I’m feeling really down right now.
As you know we have been ttc. It’s month 6 now trying. Anyway last month I got covid and I was in the 2ww so such a crappy time to get it. Anyway my AF showed 4 days early. I normally bleed at 15dpo and I woke full on bleeding at just 11dpo. it was heavy for about 4 days then settled. But it never stopped and I was still spotting on cd7. I normally bleed for 5 days. Sometimes 6 but is usually because of a loss.

anyway as U all know I’m a very early ovulater day 12/13. I mean day 10 with Harley poo.

im now cd19 and still no peak opks and no ovulation.
My opks would get close to peak and then go fainter and it’s been like that since I first started testing on cd8.
I’ve never ever ovulated past day 19. I did ovulate on day 19 in April but that was down to the maca.

I’m not on any of that now so why am I not ovulating.
It’s really worrying me ladies because I’m so so close to 43 now.

I’ve read all sorts of horror stories about covid really messing with cycles and also that it can cause infertility. So I’ve been so sad and so upset.

I just don’t know what’s going on. I’m always regular so it has to be covid that’s done this.

but now worrying what if my next cycle (if I have one) will be the same. I really feel concerned that my time is running out.
So I just want my cycle to be normal like it was.

if it’s not covid could it be menapause? I’m just thinking all sorts right now and none of it is positive.

my temp dropped today and I had ewcm. But it was weird as it was slightly cloudy and a tad thicker.
Had loads of the stuff got excited did a opk and Negative.

I’ve been reading that ovulation after cd21 is not good at all and more likely to MC.
Im so worried ladies.
I’m broodier then ever too so I definitely want to have one more. Now covid could of completely messed my chances of ever getting my wee rainbow.

Hi ladies how are we and the babies?

Harley has 2 toothy pegs coming up u can just see them poking through.
He hasn’t mastered crawling yet but he does a very impressive and fast Army man along the floor. He keeps getting on his knees and rocking so I think it will be soon.

As for ttc
I’m out again and waiting for AF then onto September and 7th month ttc.
I’m not going to lie it’s bothering me now. but it is what it is. Should of known it wasn’t going to be easy at my age.

@Suggerhoney hey lovely! We are on our way home from the isle of white! I’m sure Harley will be off before you know it! I love it when they do that little rocking motion! Too cute. While on holiday Hudson first tooth has popped out but it’s a top one. I’ve never had a baby have a top tooth first so it’s kinda funny. He has totally mastered walking and is a pro at it!

I’m sorry your moving onto the next month of trying. It is really hard on you. I’ve got all crossed for you my love xx

@Suggerhoney hey lovely! We are on our way home from the isle of white! I’m sure Harley will be off before you know it! I love it when they do that little rocking motion! Too cute. While on holiday Hudson first tooth has popped out but it’s a top one. I’ve never had a baby have a top tooth first so it’s kinda funny. He has totally mastered walking and is a pro at it!

I’m sorry your moving onto the next month of trying. It is really hard on you. I’ve got all crossed for you my love xx

Awww thanks love.
Harley has cut 2 bottom teeth and he’s made no fuss at all. They just came from nowhere.
He is doing the army crawl like a pro and is supper fast. Be crawling soon I think.

It was his first birthday today so he is now a toddler.
Not gonna lie I do feel sad he is a toddler now but he will always be my baby.

I also ovulated today on cd14 so happy it wasn’t late again. Now another 2ww.

here are some pics35E72B24-5328-4FAC-824D-38676E022203.jpeg916ABEEC-7427-478C-87C1-B5C49DC199B8.jpeg CC693466-8547-428C-9D9B-B2215ECCEACF.jpegCE80D36B-792E-4C7A-BE2B-36DA1825F4A5.jpeg 963EB1E3-6720-4121-AC33-E71D086CD17F.jpeg

@Suggerhoney happy birthday Harley! Has he had a lovely birthday? What a little poppet he is! Thanks for sharing pictures of him! Cannot believe he is a one year old. I was thinking that this time last year I was crazy on the nesting getting everything clean and tidy now this year I’m weeks away from my baby being one! Say what!!!!

what trooper with his teeth!!! Some of mine have been the same with teething but then with others it’s been really tough.

Im with you on the sadness! Its so beautiful watching them grow and change but definitely hurts my heart. Knowing Hudson is my last baby sucks but I know that we have no more room so we can’t sneak another in. Damn it!!!!! How’s things with you?

@Suggerhoney happy birthday Harley! Has he had a lovely birthday? What a little poppet he is! Thanks for sharing pictures of him! Cannot believe he is a one year old. I was thinking that this time last year I was crazy on the nesting getting everything clean and tidy now this year I’m weeks away from my baby being one! Say what!!!!

what trooper with his teeth!!! Some of mine have been the same with teething but then with others it’s been really tough.

Im with you on the sadness! Its so beautiful watching them grow and change but definitely hurts my heart. Knowing Hudson is my last baby sucks but I know that we have no more room so we can’t sneak another in. Damn it!!!!! How’s things with you?

Thanks love yes he had a nice day. It was quiet we didn’t do anything big. But nice.

Tommy was so bad when he was teething and cried and stopped going through the night and stuff. So it’s nice Harley doesn’t se to be suffering.
He’s such a happy smiley little thing. He makes my heart melt.

Tommy is 3 on 23rd September and he is such a funny and cheeky little boy. Talking loads and just cracks us up.
They both make me melt.

I’m doing ok love. 1dpo today and 7 months of ttc now.
I still keep thinking I would be 19 weeks pregnant now or there about and I still go in that due date group I was in too see how the other ladies are doing. Infact I go in nearly all the due date groups because it’s so quiet in here. I like to see how all the ladies are getting on in there pregnancy. I’m not gonna lie tho it is so hard and a tiny part of me does feel a bit envious, which makes me feel like a terrible person. esp being so blessed already.

I pray I still get my rainbow. I’m very scared of having more miscarriages but hoping there wont be any more and the next one is my sticky rainbow.

I was so positive when we first started trying but I’m starting to wonder if it’s ever going to happen.
Im very worried about my age as you know I turn 43 a week before Christmas and that’s really not that far now. And I do worry I’m too old and won’t be able to have anymore.

But it is what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->