October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

I have a scan tomorrow!

"Don't expect to see anything as you're still early but you'll be in the system so whilst you're there demand the bloods"

That's what my doctors just said.

Googled images of 4 week ultrasounds and they look quite visible. Here's hoping I find out tomorrow 1 or 2!

As for telling people family friends etc as it comes up. Work I will wait add long as possible! The kids I won't tell till after 13 weeks if I can. They were fenestrated after the first miscarriage!

I'm also trying to cut out caffeine completel . With my oldest I did . My youngest I would have the occasional smal . Trying to break the habit lo . So here at work tired and with a headache. Any other pick me ups that aren't caffeine?

I have a scan tomorrow!

"Don't expect to see anything as you're still early but you'll be in the system so whilst you're there demand the bloods"

That's what my doctors just said.

Googled images of 4 week ultrasounds and they look quite visible. Here's hoping I find out tomorrow 1 or 2!

There may be a visible sac! Here they won't do a scan that early though. Because there's not much to see. 8 week . Maybe 6 if there's indications of something wrong. Is the earliest. Good luck!

Good luck with your scan Lost :) Yeah there's no way I'd be able to get one here that early... jealous :)

ajarvis, I'm cutting out caffeine too. Headache here as well! I thought there was slim to no chance of pregnancy so last week I drank way too much! Headache here today as well.

Hah . I feel your pai . I went on a search for hot caffeine free beverages and its like they don't exist :( I drink 2-3 a day min usually. Uhoh lol. Decaf just doesn't cut it!

ajarvis - I totally understand the not telling the children until then. I’m doing the same approach. I always do! Good luck with the caffeine giving up! It’s hard work!

I’m hoping there will be something, even if it’s just a tiny black dot in my womb. With my 2nd to last MC they worried he was ectopic and couldn’t see anything. And to be honest, I’m interested to see if it’s one or two in there!
My tests seem to be progressing SO fast I am wondering if it’s twins again!

ttc126 - Thanks hun! :) I am pleased but I didn’t ask for it. I want a quantitive beta and progesterone blood test. Doctor said ‘’Right, I’ve booked you a scan for tomorrow’’ I’m like ‘’I didn’t want a scan!’’ She said ‘Don’t be ungrateful! It’s the only way we can get you booked onto the system for the blood draws you want. We don’t do them at our Surgery so demand them whilst you’re at the hospital’’
I have to attend with a full bladder and be prepared for a TV scan - great!

How about...

October "Bumpkin" Babes as our thread title? ❤️ It literally just came to me!

Congratulations! When is your due date supposed to be, do you know? Will you be finding out the gender(s)?

Hi MissCassie :)

Lost, it's almost scan and blood time :) Hope you can see something!

So last night was terrifying. I was having awful cramps and then spotting pink. :( I prayed so hard that the baby is ok. I took another first response. Faint line :( Thought chemical was happening for sure. But my husband and I just kept praying. This morning I have no more bleeding! Also feeling extremely nauseous. And I took a Wal-Mart brand test. Much much darker than the other two of that brand (yes....poas-aholic here). I think the bleeding was implantation and the cramps were upset tummy from stress and eating too much spinach (my craving lol). I was really stressed. I also looked up reviews on the first response test I have with the new handle. Awful! So many people said their lines were so faint but other brands were progressing fine. I think I'll wait a couple days and do my last cb digi and hopefully I'll see that 3+ :)

Already been hun, wrote about it on my Journal, with more POAS pictures too! You're not the only POAS addict here! :haha:

Sorry you have been through the mill a bit but thank goodness the lines much much darker! :happydance:

Fingers crossed for the 3+! I've guessed my todays beta is 250ish! Find out tomorrow!

Congratulations! When is your due date supposed to be, do you know? Will you be finding out the gender(s)?

If you go by my transfer date id be due on the 8th Oct if its a signleton :)

And yes definitely finding out gender me and my fiancé are too impatient to wait and id like to decorate the nursery.

I tested again at 6dp5dt my line is def getting stronger.

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/910/CWu9On.jpg

Congrats to all of you lovely ladies! I am finally here! I got my 1st bfp at 12dpiui. This will be my dh's 1st so he's super excited. My edd is Oct 4th and we will definitely be finding out the gender.

Welcome along Smille24, I think I remember you from some time ago and the TTC boards. Your name sounds familiar. Another one due 4th October, the same as me. :D Happy Days! I'll add your due date down now. Congratulations!

Welcome along Smille24, I think I remember you from some time ago and the TTC boards. Your name sounds familiar. Another one due 4th October, the same as me. :D Happy Days! I'll add your due date down now. Congratulations!

Yes, I remember you too. Thanks for adding me!

Oh ladies....my mother in law passed away unexpectedly early this morning :( I'm having a hard time managing my anxiety.

Oh ladies....my mother in law passed away unexpectedly early this morning :( I'm having a hard time managing my anxiety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->