October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

Oh ladies....my mother in law passed away unexpectedly early this morning :( I'm having a hard time managing my anxiety.

I'm really sorry :hugs:. Do you have someone you can talk to about it to let your emotions out?

Congrats misscassie and smille24!! So sorry TTC! That's roug . How's your hubby coping?

So emotional mess here already! Fiance says he doesn't remember me being this bad to much later the last two times lo . Oy. Don't know if I'm crying, laughing or both at the same time lol ply so incredibly exhausted. I guess at least I'm not sick too...

Thank you all so much. My husband and I are ok. I think I'm still in shock, but we've also had a lot of peace over the situation. The stress has made it hard to eat, so my morning sickness is really getting into full swing :( I had mild hg with my other two pregnancies. I had hoped to avoid that this time but I'm not sure now if I can. How are you ladies feeling?

I'm glad you are ok hun. It's very tough to deal with a loss. My thoughts are with you :hug:.

I'm ok. It's hard to eat in the morning and afternoon, but by dinner I'm starving. I'm having a difficult time sleeping as well due to worry. I'm getting my 2nd betas done today so hopefully it'll give me peace.

Hello ladies!

I got my first positive test last Tuesday on January 19th :cloud9:
My EDD is apparently on September 30th however I really think it's going to change to first week of October! Just have that gut feeling haha

I have not been having many symptoms, just moody, chin acne and tender boobs! Still very early though :)

Nice to meet you all! :flower:

Congrats Icecreamtwist!

Not much morning sickness here. Tiredness. Extreme tiredness lol. I've been asleep before 9pm almost every night. Told my mom that and she's like you're prego!! lol. Found out a friend of mine is pregnant too and we are like days apart. That's super awesome and exciting.

Oh and TOTALLY craving hot dogs. So bad. I'm making macaroni cheese and hot dogs for supper as soon as the fiance gets home :p

Congrats ice cream!

Ajarvis- hot dogs of all things lol. Macaroni and cheese sounds yummy. I was craving Chinese all day, so my hubby took me out.

Seriously! It's so gross. But I can't stop. Even before I found out I had a strange craving and it's so rare I just gave in without thinking about it. Then I had another one earlier this week - gas station hot dog at that!!! - and now this. OMG so good and so bad at the same time.

Thanks ladies :)

I've been eating hummus and pita bread like it's going out of style! That's been my craving haha

I got my repeat betas and they're now 362! I've been worried all day.

I've just hit my 5 week mark today, feeling tired, but thats just probably due to having 2 days off and now going back to work today... boooo lol... I'm feeling very emotional today, no idea why, but I just feel like I want to cry for no reason at all. So annoying!! :(

Edit: I also might be feeling a tiny bit nauseous... I'm not very sure, but I just don't feel like my stomach feels 100% today. The all natural prenatals that I take have a bit of ginger in them, so maybe they are helping with nausea. Who knows!

I'm feeling ok. No real nausea today, just more of a no appetite feeling

Me too. I've been made to wait all day for the results despite them coming in yesterday afternoon. Mines 491. That's an increase of 115%. Definitely doubling as they should, all things are pointing towards a successful pregnancy.

glad your betas are good ladies! I've gone from ravenously wanting hot dogs the last few days to today not overly hungry at all :p using it as an opportunity to eat healthy haha. Exhausted cause the SO was being an ass last night. Why don't they get the utter fatigue and need to sleep?!?

Me too. I've been made to wait all day for the results despite them coming in yesterday afternoon. Mines 491. That's an increase of 115%. Definitely doubling as they should, all things are pointing towards a successful pregnancy.

That's great! I go for a scan on Wed so they can make sure it's in the uterus. I feel in a good place right now after getting my numbers back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->