October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

I had my scan at 4 weeks + 1. Although the lining was preparing and they 'thought' they could see what was the beginning of the sac they were not sure. Another 13 days until my 6+3 scan. They should be able to listen in to the HB too.

Just done a couple of LIVE tests (mid-day) for my Channel.

I am full of cold - Sneezing and a badly runny nose. Still symptom free. Won't be long until my CB says 3+.

Could I possibly gate crash? I'm due September 30th but as my daughter was 2 weeks late I have a feeling that I will go overdue!

Overall I feel fine! Today I was pretty tired but that's also mostly because I woke at 6am to go pee and then couldnt go back to sleep and I worked at 10am only... also went to bed a little late, around 12:45am.

Honestly though I can't complain! I get small/mild cramping at times but thats about it *knocks on wood* lol

What about you? :)

Overall I feel fine! Today I was pretty tired but that's also mostly because I woke at 6am to go pee and then couldnt go back to sleep and I worked at 10am only... also went to bed a little late, around 12:45am.

Honestly though I can't complain! I get small/mild cramping at times but thats about it *knocks on wood* lol

What about you? :)

Boobs are so sore, have a cold/congestion and lots of period pain. OH keeps laughing at me! So funny we're due the same day. I don't think it's sunk in yet that I'm pregnant as only tested positive today.

Me it's sinking in day by day but sometimes I don't feel and realize that I'm pregnant!

My boobs are tender as well, really swollen! And for some reason I don't have a cold but my nose is always stuffed up with lots of big hard snot lol eww tmi I know :blush:. Have you told anyone else other than your OH?

I find it so funny as well that we are due same day! :haha: :D

My beta day is tomorrow and im getting very nervous/excited!! My tests are very dark and were darker than the control line and im 10dp5dt

Congrats and welcome cassie!

The only person I've told other than my dh is my mom. She has been very supportive through this tough journey and knew about our procedure. If I told her it wasn't successful, she'd be devastated. That to me isn't fair.

Hey everyone I'd like to join in please! I got my BFP yesterday at 9DPO, and confirmed by blood today (HCG 28), getting repeat bloods done tuesday to check levels again. After struggling with secondary infertility, and 15 cycles, I am scared but very very happy to be expecting again! My EDD is October 13 although I am getting a repeat c section and still not sure if I can go past 38 weeks. '

YAY im Offically Pregnant!! first beta came back at 227!

Borr- after ttc for so long, being afraid is normal. My dh and I struggled for so long and when I got my bfp I was terrified. I'm feeling much better now that it's sunk in. Welcome!

Cassie- that's terrific news!

Thanks Smille, to be honest I remember being terrified when I was pregnant with DD and she was conceived on the second try! So I guess it's a normal feeling!

borr.dg.baby - Hiya, welcome to October Pumpkins. Congratulations on your :bfp: I recognise you from the TTC boards. Fingers crossed for your repeat beta. I will add your EDD as 13th October.
I certainly get your struggles with S.I and TTC a long time, it took us 19 cycles in the end, also he had Male Factor Infertility.

MissCassie - Awesome beta! Are they going to repeat it?

Avalanche - Have I added you to the Due Date List? Your name doesn’t look familiar. Oops!

Could I possibly gate crash? I'm due September 30th but as my daughter was 2 weeks late I have a feeling that I will go overdue!

:oops: Just seen this!

Pregnancy Brain already! :haha: I'll add you to the list hun! :D

As for me, 5 weeks tomorrow & got my 3+ yesterday on the CB digital with conception indicator.

Lost I remember you too :) glad you got your bfp too!!

Anyone suffering from bloat??? I remember vividly it was awful with my dd and now it's back. I look 4 months along! Not sure if I can keep it a secret too long! And also, anyone telling family and friends early,?

:oops: Just seen this!

Pregnancy Brain already! :haha: I'll add you to the list hun! :D

As for me, 5 weeks tomorrow & got my 3+ yesterday on the CB digital with conception indicator.

Hehe thank you!

Speaking of pregnancy brain, anyone have it already?? I can't remember basic info! Someone asked me when my birthday was today and I just stared at them blankly :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->