October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

My tummy is really bloated today and feels a bit hard and sore :shrug:

Does this happen to anyone else?

Feeling nervous

Kat- sorry to hear about your nausea. I wouldn't worry about it hurting baby though. I can't even tell you how many times I've gotten sick with this pregnancy. It's been pretty much nonstop since week 6! Everything's been fine with all my check ups though and doc said as long as you stay hydrated with fluids, then baby is fine.

Lost- how do you find the heartbeat at home? I'd love to try!

Put back forward 2 days again. :haha: I'm due 2nd October. Scan went really well. :happydance:

Kat- sorry to hear about your nausea. I wouldn't worry about it hurting baby though. I can't even tell you how many times I've gotten sick with this pregnancy. It's been pretty much nonstop since week 6! Everything's been fine with all my check ups though and doc said as long as you stay hydrated with fluids, then baby is fine.

Thanks Unicorn:flower: I haven't had very many vomiting episodes so having 3 so fairly quickly after each other made nervous:wacko: I think it was the tonic water my stomache couldn't handle and since I don't like the taste anyway, I won't be drinking any more.

Is anyone else experiencing pelvic pain? I've had it bit bad today although I think because DH's parents have hard chairs that it made things worse. So hard keeping this pregnancy a secret for another 2 weeks (waiting until my April 6th nuchal scan), DH's little brother was asking us about concerts/festivals this summer and which we're planning on going to. It's funny because he knew about IVF #1 and that it ended in a CP, he doesn't seem to consider the fact we may have tried again and it worked.

My baby died. had a D&C yesterday.the placenta moved away from the baby.no heartbeat. Im measuring 7 weeks pregnant and I'm 11 weeks. Rip baby Deeter. good luck to u all

Cbeary- I've had some major bloating over the last few weeks and my stomach looks way bigger than 11 weeks and it's hard. I'm guessing it's just gas/bloating?

Kat- I had some period-like cramps yesterday that scared me. They got better after I lay down in bed for a while. No bleeding or anything, so I'm hoping it was just a bit of indigestion. (I had some spicy hot chicken wings last night for dinner)

Lost- where can a girl get ahold of a Doppler? Are they expensive?

Amy- so sorry to hear about your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

I found heartbeat/s! I'm not sure if I heard both but I definitely heard one. So strong and still going. I'm happy :happydance: My friend just found out yesterday that she had a chemical pregnancy after a FET so I was worried so thought I'd try it out again. Last time I tried I was 7 weeks pregnant and couldn't find anything. It's so nice to be able to hear! I think it's going to be impossible to find both heartbeats, until they're bigger at least but it was a nice little surprise for the day! Hope everyone is doing well.

Lost - can you please remove me from the expecting list on front page? Thank you in advance!

So sorry Amy.

So thankful for long weekend! I so needed extra time off work! Can't wait for maternity leave lol. Actually feeling better the last couple of days too. So may even really enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->