October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

Great news imaginary! 👏👏

AFM - My cold is finally starting to let up today! Not totally human yet, but I'm getting there. Hopefully this means I'll be able to go shopping this week for some maternity clothes! I'm starting to show and I need something cute for Easter, so I figure I'll kill two birds with one stone. I'm thinking maxi dresses. Any other ideas for pregnancy closet staples? It'll be summer for most of my pregnancy in my area.

Imaginery, You're due only the day after me now. :wave:

I'll update you on the 1st page.

I have my 12 week scan on Thursday. It was scheduled for nearly 15 weeks but the Recurrent Miscarriage Clinic got on the phone and told them off. :haha:

Looking forward to it but nervous. Will be interested to know for sure if my placenta is anterior or not.

12 weeks tomorrow. :happydance:

have a great scan lost! I have my nuchal scan tomorrow. I'll be 12+3. Could feel the little one in there this afternoon :) second time so far. It has to be pretty specific position to feel it. Can't wait to watch tomorrow :)

good luck lost and ajarvis with your scans

great scan imaginary

I feel like Im getting the flu ... achey body, stuffed nose, headache, sore throat and I cant take anything for it? Does someone have home remedies for it.

Im at home today working from home as I want to do my assignments as well ...

I'm so tired and my 21 month old won't let me rest for a minute!!!

Good luck with your scan tomorrow ajarvis and hope your scan Lost on Thursday goes well:flower:

Hope you feel better soon Blessed:flower:

AFM started taking my extra iron supplements last Thursday:thumbup: On a more personal note I made the mistake of checking out my toxic siblings' FB pages and it seems my other toxic brother that lives in DK is over in the US visiting them along with his wife and daughter. I predict happy family Easter pics in the next few days to also further portray me as the evil, toxic one :nope: Ugh I can't go no contact and block these people fast enough, just don't want to do it until I've had the baby as my cousin would mix in and try and guilt me about it and don't need the stress right now.

Blessed I hope you feel better soon!

Ella I remember being pregnant with a toddler. Not easy!

Kat too bad for your family drama. You can just not follow their newsfeed and hide it so generally you have no contact. Would they still bother you?

AFM my nuchal testing went fantastic. Results were negative for all 3 tests :D Got a CD full of pictures

Attachments

• JARVIS^AMANDA40.jpg
    JARVIS^AMANDA40.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 13
thanks ladies today I have a sinus headache I have just steamed myself

Great scan ajarvis so cute little baby ...

Ella I know what its like Im at home trying to do my assignments and my DD wont let me do anything but play with her

Kat I agree with ajarvis maybe just hide their posts on your newsfeed ... (((hugs)))

Kat too bad for your family drama. You can just not follow their newsfeed and hide it so generally you have no contact. Would they still bother you?

AFM my nuchal testing went fantastic. Results were negative for all 3 tests :D Got a CD full of pictures

I have unfollowed them a long time ago, it's just that I got curious recently and made the mistake of checking their profiles out:wacko: I wish you could somehow unfriend people without actually doing it so you can't check out their profiles. That would be a great solution for me! I'm stopping though because I'm sure there will soon be happy pics of the 3 siblings with their kids and spouses spending Easter together and I just don't need to see that. They don't bother me in the sense they contact me. My most toxic brother has been almost no contact for 2 years, my sister for about 1 year. My eldest brother I haven't had contact with in the last 7 years since he never RSVP'ed me for my wedding and when my toxic mother called him a few days later (my toxic mother hates when people don't RSVP) he didn't come with a clear no answer, just that it was mostly looking like a no because of work (even though I was getting married on a Saturday) and didn't even bother to send me a little card afterwards to congratulate me. They've really upped their ostracism of me the last 5-6 months though.

Such a lovely scan and so glad it all went well:thumbup: Hope mine goes just as well in about 2 weeks time.

Great scan ajarvis!

Sorry I haven't been on much, I've been reading from my phone but it's so hard to answer from here I wish there was an app. My DD is on vacation so I can't get on the computer much. I hope everyone is well!

Great scan ajarvis! Congratulations!

I'm 11 weeks today. My next scan is in two weeks. Not sure I'll survive til then! Lol.

Thanks ladies!!

Unicorn my next one is May 12th. After two in a week it seems forever away ha.

That's fantastic Lost! Great that you can find it :)

Today was an absolutely exhaustingly long work day. I'm making KD and hot dogs for supper haha. But I did feel the baby again today for about 30 seconds. Very very light but nice little tickle of reassurance.

hi ladies

Lost that's awesome

borr hope u get to chat to us soon ...

my scan is in a little less than 2 weeks cant wait ...

So great Lost:thumbup:

AFM had a really bad night last night. Was visiting my toxic mother yesterday (luckily she behaved herself somewhat) and was drinking some water I'd taken with me. She deemed it not good enough and asked if I wanted a soda or some "good water" she had. Thinking the sugar isn't so good for me and I'd already had 1 glass of soda, I went with the water. Turned out to be tonic water and it made me sick after 2 sips:wacko: On the way home DH had to stop the car and I threw up on the side of a highway, then in the parking lot by the supermarket since we needed to buy a couple of things on the way home and then the last bit came out on the way to our apartment where DH had to stop again. I drink lots of lemonade and water and feel much better today though but was so upset last night and afraid it would affect the baby:nope:

Thanks Blessed:flower: Yeah I do feel better but still have some very slight nausea going on:wacko: I'm hoping it'll be gone by tomorrow though. The worst thing is DH and I are going to his parents' house today since they're holding a small early Easter lunch because DH's big brother is recently divorced and only has the 2 kids until Friday I think. Hoping I can stomache something. Will be taking a small bottle of my lemonade and a few crackers with me if I get a bit more queasy though - I can just go out in the bathroom and drink and eat them so no one notices and starts asking questions since we want to wait until after the April 6th nuchal scan with making my pregnancy more public.

BTW my mother's comment to me getting nausea after drinking the tonic water? "Here I went and bought some nice water for you and you can't drink it?":dohh: Yep, making things about her again, typical:nope: Ugh, she can't have our visits be pleasant, she has to do or say something insensitive:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->