October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

Lost such a great video of your kids finding out the news :thumbup:

ash sorry to see you're leaving this group, hope everything's ok with your twins :flower:

AFM DH and I have gradually started packing our stuff. We can't pack much until after the open house on Monday so we don't have a huge stack of boxes for when people will be coming to look at the apartment. Can't wait until the move to our new house is over, I hate moving:nope: I gave DH a great idea on how to tell his siblings and cousin about the pregnancy when they are going to our new house the weekend after my nuchal scan to paint but he's now backtracking on telling them personally and wants to just call them each individually either the same day or day after our scan:dohh: Ugh he's so boring with stuff like that, I don't think he likes to be made a fuss of so wants to avoid it by calling them instead.

Thanks Kat,

Good luck with the move, I remember moving at 30 weeks pregnant, ah - never again!

Oh I think after this, we won't be moving for a very long time.

BTW does anyone know if store bought honey is pregnancy safe? None of the honey DH and I buy here says anything about if it's pasteurised or not but you'd think it would be. I've only heard about being careful about honey bought at e.g. farmer's markets and the like because those are definitely not pasteurised.

Haven't heard anything about that hun! (Get it hun, Honey...) I'll get my coat. :haha:

Hope we've all had a good Easter. Mine certainly have, although I haven't enjoyed DS3's nappies.

My Easter has been very uneventful. We were, as said I think, at my in-laws for coffee/cake and then later dinner Thursday. Yesterday we were alone getting the apartment ready for open house today so ended up ordering burgers (mine was of course a vegetarian one since they don't make any with fish/shellfish at the place we ordered from). Didn't eat very much of mine (think it may be the bread as I have an aversion to bread) but somehow managed to eat almost all of the onion rings:dohh:

Ugh so my Easter ended in a real low:nope: For background my ex-SIL (married to DH's big brother) is an evil, selfish woman that got a cat (a real sweet kitty) because her son wanted one and she wanted to save money so didn't get her fixed. The cat of course got pregnant and she had the kittens aborted which really cut at my heart since I'm such a huge animal lover:( Seems her son is now allergic to cats and instead of turning the cat in to a shelter (cat was relatively young and extremely friendly) she had it euthanised:wacko::cry: Not only that, she lied to the kids and told them the cat went out and never came back. I managed to hold myself together and cried in the car on the way home :( I just don't know how I'm going to look at her when we see her at her son's birthday in May, I think I can barely touch her after what she's done:nope:

hi everyone

Amy Im so sorry about your loss ...

Ash hope everything is ok ...

Lost such a cute announcement ...

Kat so sorry about the kittens and the cat ...

Im so excited just one more week and I have my scan ...

everyone at work has pink eyes is it something I should worry about ... I had it last year and my toddler had it too ... can I get it again

hi everyone

Amy Im so sorry about your loss ...

Ash hope everything is ok ...

Lost such a cute announcement ...

Kat so sorry about the kittens and the cat ...

Im so excited just one more week and I have my scan ...

everyone at work has pink eyes is it something I should worry about ... I had it last year and my toddler had it too ... can I get it again

I really don't know hun, speak to your doctor!

Hiya Ladies!
I just got my doppler in yesterday and got to hear our lil bean's hb for the first time! I feel so relieved as I'm a stresser normally and just couldn't keep myself calm until I'd heard it. First appt and scan Thursday, hoping the time flies!

A late happy easter to all, hope you had a great wknd!

that's great FaithyJ I think its your first time posting here I could be wrong but welcome ...

how is everyone doing today?

Im booked in for my nuchal scan on the 1st april :) only 2 more sleeps so excited to see my baby again. And ill be 12+6

So lucky Cassie, mine is first on the 6th:flower:

AFM my MS seems to have been worse the last few days:nope: I seem to have it almost all day. DH and I are buying more vegetable soups for me today since it's what I can best eat during dinner time plus some yoghurt for my breakfasts. Seems I'll be on a "liquid diet" for a while until my MS goes away. Hopefully it at least means baby is doing well in there!

Oh and I've read on numerous Danish sites that honey is ok during pregnancy so had some on my yoghurt this morning, yum yum:winkwink:

Kat do u think we feel so much worse as its just before the placenta takes over ...

Kat do u think we feel so much worse as its just before the placenta takes over ...

I've been trying to Google more info but haven't gotten very far on reasons. Some say it can get worse before it gets better and that MS can last up to 14-16 weeks, some longer for up to 20 weeks or even the whole pregnancy if you're unlucky.

BTW DH and I are going out to also buy paint today since the color we want on our walls (an off white) is on sale and we're also going to try and buy a nice light yellow for the nursery (since yellow is gender neutral), might buy a couple of samples first though.

I'm sorry, I forgot I was silently stalking this thread until my appt tomorrow so that I had their dd to give lol.

Hi! I'm expecting my #5, my husbands #1.. Long story short I was in a very unhealthy relationship for 18 yrs to the man that is the father of my first 4 children. My current husband is amazing and I can't wait for us to have this baby!

Based on my lmp, I should be due around 10/24/16.. As I said, I have my first dr. visit and ultrasound tomorrow morning and I am very impatient! I think we found the baby's hb with the home doppler, but I'll still feel a lot better after we've seen our lil bean...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->