October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

yes hey this group is very quiet I hope in second tri it starts picking up

I've been reading and running from my phone lately. Crazy busy with work, hoping things start to slow down, but no end in sight. Working from home today in hopes I can focus more without the distractions in the office... so far... I have caught up on Facebook and BnB...

Sorry forgot to mention DH and I would swing by our new house and get things ready for it to be painted:dohh:

So the scan went well. Saw the heart beat again and baby was really lively in there :cloud9: We even saw at one point the baby giving a "thumbs up" but unfortunately she didn't get a pic:haha: She measured the nuchal to be 1.60 mm but said she didn't get my blood results from our idiotic, incompetent GP so they had to send me for bloods which I have now done. She'll call or write me a letter with the ratio but said she's guessing I'll most likely be "low risk" based on that measurement:thumbup:

BTW she says I'm measuring 13w3d and has bumped my EDD to October 9th.

We got 4 pics but these 3 are the best ones:cloud9:

Attachments

• 13 ugers_1.jpg
    13 ugers_1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 13 ugers_2.jpg
    13 ugers_2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 13 ugers_3.jpg
    13 ugers_3.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 3
What beautiful pics, Kat!!! That's amazing news about your nuchal scan going so well too. I hope you'll report soon that the bloodworm corroborates that initial opinion.

I went to the doc today for something unrelated but the nurse used the pocket Doppler to hear the heartbeat. I borrowed my sister in law's pocket Doppler a few days ago (she is pregnant with a surrogate baby and is a trimester ahead of me) and haven't had success using it. Even DH looked for a good 20 minutes but all we found was my heartbeat. Well, anyway, the nurse comes in and finds baby's heartbeat in literally 3 seconds. Made me feel rather silly for looking all around when it's right smack in the middle an inch below my belly button! I swear I've looked there a dozen times with no success! Regardless, hb is 170 and sounded good and strong. :D Made my day!

Tonight I'll look for the hb again and see if knowing precisely where it is helps!

I had my scan today and all went well! Baby was moving away :cloud9:

I had to have my bloods taken for the nt so will need to wait for that but she said the measurement was well below the abnormal.

Here's my baby :baby:

Attachments

• IMG_20160406_185902.jpg
    IMG_20160406_185902.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 2
Great news c beary:thumbup:

Sorry that you were missing your bloodwork as well though, so annoying, right?

BTW forgot to mention my MIL called DH and after hearing about our scan asked if she could tell DH's grandmother (MIL's mother). DH foolishly said yes:dohh: Heard later from MIL that the grandmother was very, very happy but it wasn't a total surprise as she had an inkling based on my face:shrug::wacko: Oh well hoping that it'll be a bit more of a surprise for DH's brothers and cousin. The cousin has no clue we've been trying so it'll be more of a suprise for him than the brothers that knew we were going to do IVF.

Hi Ladies!

I had my NT scan on Monday! Baby was big (measured 13weeks/1day when I was supposed to be 12weeks/5days) and was jumping and sucking his/her thumb in there. Very cute!

Doc says NT measurement was too small to even register on the machine which is very good. Heart rate was a fast 153 per minute! It amazing to me that what looked like a gummy bear a month ago looks like a real baby now!

Here's a pic:

Attachments

• babyNTscan (2).jpg
    babyNTscan (2).jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 4
congrats Kat, c beary and unicorn on great scans ...

Wing Im glad you got to hear the HB ...

I feel quite normal today but Im so expecting for it to go down hill again ...

I woke up to bright red bleeding this morning :cry:

Do you think it could be because of the scan? She was pressing really hard on my tummy

Congrats Unicorn on your scan:flower:

c beary did they do your u/s abdominally or transvaginally? Mine was done abdominally and she was also pressing fairly hard, I don't think that would normally cause bleeding though as far as I know, otherwise they wouldn't do it if it could cause bleeding or even an mc. If yours was transvaginally, that could've irritated your cervix? Either way I'd try calling them and asking them about the bleeding, especially if it's not stopping and/or you're experiencing bad cramps. Hope everything's ok!

ok lets try this sorry the picture quality is not good my phone is not a smartphone this was my scan on Monday 12w3d

Attachments

• IMG-20160405-00078.jpg
    IMG-20160405-00078.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 6
Nice pic Blessed :flower:

So my FIL suddenly texts me if him and my MIL can come by in 1 hour because the apartment is going to be shown on Sunday and they want to help get it ready:wacko: I hadn't heard of the showing and it turns out DH had only gotten his warning about it today. I didn't know what to tell them so called DH and he called them and told them to come tomorrow instead. Problem is I thought DH and I were going to go over to our new house tomorrow and get the last bit ready so it's ready to be painted (finish taping up ceiling edges, fill up any holes that need more filling, buy a couple of things we're missing like sand paper and plastic to cover e.g. the closet we bought from the former owners ect). Ugh I just can't wait until we've moved out of this apartment so I'm no longer at the mercy of my in-laws and their darn realtor:growlmad:

oh are you guys living in their apartment?

We've been renting for 4-5 years now. They have no interest in living in it and have been living in their house since a few years before the started having children (the eldest son is in his 40s). It was bought as an investment and they also stand to make lots of money on the sale now because the market is so good right now. They live in a house about 40 minutes away from us. Until we move that is, then they'll be a tad farther away.

oh ok cool ... makes sense now ... sounds like tomorrow will be a busy day for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->