October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

Thank you Kat and yes I do remember you! I'm so sorry you've had such a long journey, but so glad you are finally on your way to getting your sweet little baby!!!

Lost how you feeling today?

Kat did you manage to finish or still have a few rooms left?

Welcome twinkie and Lady ... lady sorry you having complications I hope your 17week scan shows a healthy baby ...

Cassie how's the headaches? I woke up with a migraine from hell and its making me super nauseous too ...

Thanks twinkie:flower:

Blessed no we didn't get it all done but I had a feeling we wouldn't:nope: The only rooms finished are our bedroom, the nursery (minus the wallpaper that needs to be removed around the window area due to it starting to fall off because of moisture and putting wooden panelling there instead), the office and I think the living room. We're completely missing the hallway (where people come in through the fron door), 1-2 more coats in the kitchen and we never got anything done in the laundry/utility room (although we can wait with that one for a while now). We're going to try and get the kitchen and hallway done before we move in 10-11 days time since those are the most important rooms of course. Everything else DH can do at liberty (although the wooden panelling in the nursery should be done within the next 6 months).

BTW I forgot to mention that DH's annoying friend cancelled last minute Saturday morning claiming "stress" (which means he didn't feel like it):growlmad: He then arrogantly thought no one in DH's family knew how to paint a house and that we needed him to instruct people so he sent DH a bunch of instructions via SMS on the how-tos :dohh: I told DH we should never ask him for any favours again, he never follows through and always finds some lame excuse to bail on us.

oh no at least we have like 6 months left to do the painting as our house also needs painting ...

my DH would've done it long ago but the fumes was just too much for me

oh no Kat I hope your DH sees what type of friend he has ... the type that only needs you when it benefits them ...

I had so much energy yesterday I cooked, cleaned and even washed and blow dried my own hair but today Im so sick again

oh no at least we have like 6 months left to do the painting as our house also needs painting ...

my DH would've done it long ago but the fumes was just too much for me

oh no Kat I hope your DH sees what type of friend he has ... the type that only needs you when it benefits them ...

I had so much energy yesterday I cooked, cleaned and even washed and blow dried my own hair but today Im so sick again

Yeah that's always good, sorry the fumes are too much for you :flower: We're using a water based paint I believe so it isn't so bad plus opened windows and door to air out.

Sorry you're feeling sick again, I seem to still have those days too although they seem to gradually be getting fewer.

Unfortunately he refuses to. I think he deep down knows but he's loyal to a fault:dohh: I'm hoping to get DH to gradually phase him out but that probably won't work completely. He refuses to completely drop him despite my constant efforts for years now while encouraging him to keep contact with his nice friends. At least we're moving soon so them seeing each other will happen much less frequently since they'll live farther apart, especially once our baby arrives DH will have much less time for him.

yes that is true ...

I too have days where I feel good then days where I feel horrible

I see now I moved up one block so Im officially in second tri now yay!

Has anyone got a date to do their gender scan? Im booked in for the 3rd of May and ill be 17+2 im sooooo excited!! And it cant come quicker enough.

Pink or Blue we will be very very happy about. Waited long enough gender just isnt an issue for us :)

I will only get mine done after 20 weeks it will be a private scan though

I'm pretty sure my next scan is at 19-20 weeks but haven't gotten a date yet. I think it'll be scheduled as soon as I have received either a letter or a call about my final nuchal scan results once they can calculate my blood results in. Hopefully will hear from them very soon! Although DH and I will remain Team :yellow: all the way so the scan will only be to check for anatomical abnormalities (I think) plus will give me a chance to see baby again:happydance:

BTW I'm suddenly getting cold feet announcing this pregnancy on FB so not sure if I want to do it now or wait until the next scan at 19-20 weeks. I seem to go back and forth:dohh: DH's family all know (or they will soon enough since my MIL can now tell everyone else that we didn't have a need to tell personally) so that's the most important thing:thumbup:

Im also going back and forth on announcing on FB and only a few friends and family know.

I told my one friend this morning I might only announce once baby is born ... we will see how things go though ...

My 20 week scan is booked for 18th May at 10:10am. :) excited. :D

I've also not posted the pregnancy on Facebook and most likely won't till after 20weeks.

Hi ladies! :wave:

Congrats to you all on your pregnancies. Mind if I join in? I'm due roughly around the 17th October but have my dating scan tomorrow :wohoo:

Kat- wow! You've been busy with the move. Great work. We're moving in August/September and I am dreading it. So much to do and I'll be huge!

Blessedbaby- hopefully the one day of energy and feeling good is a glimmer and you'll be feeling better more often soon. I had horrible sickness with my 2nd baby and I don't wish that on anyone.

Misscassie- I may find out at my 17 week scan if all is going well. I'm not too fussed on knowing but although our other children don't know I'm pregnant yet, they often argue over whether I should give them a baby brother or sister. If we know the sex, then we'll be able to prepare the disappointed child better.

Clairelouise- Hi there. I'm a newcomer too. Good luck for your scan tomorrow.

As for me, I'm on my way home from work sitting on the bus, giving me lots of time to reply to lots of posts. This is a good time-waster ��.

I'll be leaving work soon and have no access to BNB after hours unless I take my laptop home which I hardly do ...

I've not told anyone yet - only hubby knows. We're thinking of telling family next weekend - it's becoming difficult to hide now :wacko:

Dreading telling work but I'm struggling even more to hide it in office clothes

Hey ladies! Glad to see there are new ladies here! Congrats and welcome!

I have been having a rough time lately. Been dizzy and lightheaded and my pelvis/butt hurts a lot by the end of the day! My energy is getting a little better but not really.

I can't wait to know the sex of the baby! Not much longer left until the 28th!

I've also been painting the house, the painter is almost done and since we are switching our daughter to a new room I am glad we got it done soon so we can move her in and she has more time to adjust to the change!

Congrats clairelouise! Welcome :)

I'm having to figure out how to tell work. It's becoming pretty obvious... So awkward cause of the type of environment it is there.

Haven't felt movements lately. But do feel like I'm having braxton hicks already. Feels like its too early though!

Ajarvis I'm similar in that I haven't told work yet either. Luckily my job requires I'm out of the office a lot, so hopefully most people just don't notice as I'm trying not to say anything until I get the all-clear at 17 weeks (I know it's long shot- my stomach is already getting pretty big).

I can feel the little popping sensation now with the baby when I lie on my back. It's only sometimes, but have felt it for the last week and they've gotten stronger, so I do think it's the baby. Gives me some peace of mind.

I'm also getting what I feel are braxton hicks. I got them a lot with my last pregnancy and then had a really easy, fast labour so I'm hoping these early possible BHfeelongs mean I'll have another easy delivery!

ladies what can I use for these awful headaches ... I cant cope with them anymore ...

work already knows and a few friends and family knows too ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->