October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

Kat make sure you drink lots of water. I tend to have the opposite problem when pregnant.....

My craving is fresh fruit! I can't seem to get enough...strawberries and watermelon especially!
Lady3, I'm the same when it comes to substantiall food I seem to be putting hot sauce on everything! But I've always liked spicy food. :)

Finally heard the heartbeat today! 15 Weeks 5 days lol. Midwife is going by October 2nd cause that gives extra time for baby to cook ha. But I'm not changing tickers or time frames over 1 day :p Also I think it's time to tell work tomorrow. They'll probably want to start the hiring process too as it's a long training process. I like them not knowing - keeping work out of my private life....

I try to drink water but I think my problem is I'm getting sick of water:wacko: I think it's because it lacks any flavour so am tempted to buy flavoured, bottled water but that'd get expensive if I have to drink 2-2½ liters/day.

Clandestine I was eating something similiar but lost my taste for it a few weeks ago so went over to yoghurt instead for breakfast.

Yay ajarvis, hope your reveal at work goes well!

Ugh I have to drive up to our new house today as DH has called someone to look at our kitchen floor to see if it can be fixed. It's made using wood (not sure if it's real wood all the way or just the top layers are wood) and where the previous owner had his dining table and chairs is where it's pretty worn down:wacko: So we're going to see if it can be fixed or if we're going to need to invest in a new floor in the near future. My FIL thinks we should take action against the previous owner for it but I'm not much for doing that as he's only moved further down the street - if he'd moved to another city farther away I'd be a bit more open.

spicy food used to help me a bit with the nausea but the heartburn afterwards was not worth it ... I however get heartburn from anything now ...
good luck ajarvis with telling work today
Kat why not infuse normal water with fruits ...

Had a scan today, measuring just right, 13 weeks tomorrow. So pleased!!!

Ella great news, any pics:flower:

spicy food used to help me a bit with the nausea but the heartburn afterwards was not worth it ... I however get heartburn from anything now ...

Wow am I the only one that gets sick from spicy foods, so weird:shrug:

I've never thought of that, I may have to try it, thanks for the tip:flower:

great news Ella

Pleasure Kat

Today my hips and lower back are killing me ... but Im 14 weeks today and a lemon LOL

I'm loving spicy and salty foods right now (don't get me wrong, throw me a cookie and I'll totally eat it!) but salt is my best friend when it comes to foods!

Kat-I started mixing 1/3 juice with water. I'm not usually a juice drinker because of all the extra sugar but I'm so sick of just water. Fruit infusion is a good suggestion too, I'm honestly too lazy to mess with all the chopping though.

Kat-I started mixing 1/3 juice with water. I'm not usually a juice drinker because of all the extra sugar but I'm so sick of just water. Fruit infusion is a good suggestion too, I'm honestly too lazy to mess with all the chopping though.

I can also try that, may depend on how lazy I am on the given day:haha:

AFM got the letter from the hospital and baby's chances for Downs are 1:4303 :happydance::happydance: It's been calculated based on my age (36), the nuchal measurement (1.60 mm) and the blood levels of free beta-HCG and PAPP-A. If it was only according to my age the risk would've been 1:246.

Great news Kat! I won't get a 2nd draw to determine my results until early May, so I've got a few weeks yet :(

Great news Kat! I won't get a 2nd draw to determine my results until early May, so I've got a few weeks yet :(

Thanks:flower: So you haven't had a Downs risk assessment or is it something else they test for for the 2nd draw?

Here they do the integrated screen (that's what it's called at least) and it compares blood numbers between the 1st and 2nd draw as well as the nuchal fold scan. It tests for a couple things, but I honestly don't even remember what it all is.

I try to drink water but I think my problem is I'm getting sick of water:wacko: I think it's because it lacks any flavour so am tempted to buy flavoured, bottled water but that'd get expensive if I have to drink 2-2½ liters/day.

Clandestine I was eating something similiar but lost my taste for it a few weeks ago so went over to yoghurt instead for breakfast.

Yay ajarvis, hope your reveal at work goes well!

Ugh I have to drive up to our new house today as DH has called someone to look at our kitchen floor to see if it can be fixed. It's made using wood (not sure if it's real wood all the way or just the top layers are wood) and where the previous owner had his dining table and chairs is where it's pretty worn down:wacko: So we're going to see if it can be fixed or if we're going to need to invest in a new floor in the near future. My FIL thinks we should take action against the previous owner for it but I'm not much for doing that as he's only moved further down the street - if he'd moved to another city farther away I'd be a bit more open.

Thanks! I didn't tell them :p Maybe I'll send an email this weekend and see what happens ha

Had a scan today, measuring just right, 13 weeks tomorrow. So pleased!!!

yay! Congrats :)

Ella great news, any pics:flower:

Wow am I the only one that gets sick from spicy foods, so weird:shrug:

I've never thought of that, I may have to try it, thanks for the tip:flower:

I can't do spicy foods when not pregnant so. Definitely won't touch now

Here they do the integrated screen (that's what it's called at least) and it compares blood numbers between the 1st and 2nd draw as well as the nuchal fold scan. It tests for a couple things, but I honestly don't even remember what it all is.

This is only the second time I've heard of this. Here we just do one blood draw.

Some strong braxton hicks last night. Been feeling them all week, but last night could feel my uterus all hard and balled up too. Was neat. Kinda early I thought for braxton hicks, but all good. Now for strong baby movements :)

I tried to find hb for the first time on doppler but couldn't find it. The mw struggled last week so hopefully it's just too hard to find. On the plus side my results for downs and Edwards came back as low risk :happydance:

Congrats on everyone's test results! I'm so glad it seems like there's a lot of smooth sailing in here!

It doesn't feel like it's been smooth sailing although everything seems to be on track so far. Fingers crossed for smooth sailing in 2nd and 3Rd tri :flower:

Congrats c beary:thumbup:

Ugh so had my first episode of dizziness today:wacko: DH and I decided to go to 1 store for Record Store Day and as we were in there, I suddenly felt dizzy and tried sitting for a couple of minutes on the floor. Then I tried getting up and shortly after that felt like I was on the verge of fainting so gave DH the 2 records I did find and went outside. Think it was also because so many people were in there.

Yay for a good test cbeary!

Kat those dizzy spells are no fun. Haven't had any bad ones yet. Hopefully they're few and far between for you!

Almost bought a crib today. But leary of walmart and their cribs. It said it was 100 dollars off, but I don't know.. Wish I knew when the baby sales were lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->