October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

Woohoo. First beta is 150. I'm happy with that number. Now to wait no so patiently for the next one on Saturday.

Woohoo. First beta is 150. I'm happy with that number. Now to wait no so patiently for the next one on Saturday.

That's fantastic news :dance:. I am so happy for you!!!

That's fantastic news :dance:. I am so happy for you!!!

I'm pretty happy too considering my first beta last time was 67 and I was bleeding from 13dpo onwards.

16dpo today and no bleeding so I'm cautious but over the moon happy.

Hi ladies, I'm still not sure if I'm joining. I've been testing like mad and its been scaring me to death with tests getting lighter, then going darker and really bad cramping today and light bleeding Tuesday and Wednesday. I've put a picture of my tests on this week - today's is the last test. I got 1-2 on the digital today when I was expecting 2-3 as I'm between 15 and 17 dpo. I'm going for bloods next week so I'll let you know how I get on. I'm so scared.

Attachments

• IMG_20160205_202127.jpg
    IMG_20160205_202127.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 24
Hi ladies, I'm still not sure if I'm joining. I've been testing like mad and its been scaring me to death with tests getting lighter, then going darker and really bad cramping today and light bleeding Tuesday and Wednesday. I've put a picture of my tests on this week - today's is the last test. I got 1-2 on the digital today when I was expecting 2-3 as I'm between 15 and 17 dpo. I'm going for bloods next week so I'll let you know how I get on. I'm so scared.

The tests look good to me! There will be some variance depending on concentration of HCG in your urine, length of hold, etc, etc. The bleeding would probably be on my mind as well, but doesn't necessarily indicate anything bad is going on. :hugs:
Oh, and from what I've heard, the CB read outs for how far along you are are crap. <3

HCG doubles every 48 hours and based on that photograph, progression looks good. Try not to worry. However, HPT's are not all that accurate. The only really accurate way of telling if your numbers are doubling as they should in early pregnancy is to go to the doctors and ask for a 'Quantitive Beta'.

I live in the UK and they are NOT routinely done, however I gave them no choice. I have had 9 miscarriages now and I was not going to wait 2 further weeks for a scan whilst worrying. I know for a fact with my last MC the numbers did not double (far from) and the Progesterone levels were way out of sync and no where near high enough to sustain any kind of Pregnancy. (The level was lower than a woman who hadn't even ovulated yet...)

Peace of mind is a very powerful thing. Blood tests are 48 hours apart. Tests look good, but for extra reassurance I would seek the blood tests, they are FAR more accurate than Peeing on a stick (as much as we all love to do that).

Good luck, keep us informed.

Awesome! Add me please! &#9786;&#65039; EDD 10/18

Welcome and congrats!!

So my betas are in!

11dp5dt or 16dpo 227
13dp5dt or 18dpo 516
15dp5dt or 20dpo 1310!

And my first scan is booked for 18th feb :)

Looking good :)

Can I join in please? I think my due date will be around the 3rd October.

Congrats and welcome :)

Good starting point!

I think your progression looks good! I hope you get good news from your blood tests!

AFM I was exhausted until I went for a run. Now I'm wide awake which will last an hour or two ha. Took another HPT just cause. drinking all day no hold pee. Nice and strong yay! Even though I know my HCG levels were high and would't have made a difference last time I still enjoy the strong line lol.

My boys are at their dads and the fiance is out of town. I get the house to be nice and quiet to go to sleep early!! The excitement of pregnancy.

HCG doubles every 48 hours and based on that photograph, progression looks good. Try not to worry. However, HPT's are not all that accurate. The only really accurate way of telling if your numbers are doubling as they should in early pregnancy is to go to the doctors and ask for a 'Quantitive Beta'.

I live in the UK and they are NOT routinely done, however I gave them no choice. I have had 9 miscarriages now and I was not going to wait 2 further weeks for a scan whilst worrying. I know for a fact with my last MC the numbers did not double (far from) and the Progesterone levels were way out of sync and no where near high enough to sustain any kind of Pregnancy. (The level was lower than a woman who hadn't even ovulated yet...)

Peace of mind is a very powerful thing. Blood tests are 48 hours apart. Tests look good, but for extra reassurance I would seek the blood tests, they are FAR more accurate than Peeing on a stick (as much as we all love to do that).

Good luck, keep us informed.

Very informative post &#9786;&#65039;

Can I join? I got my BFP at 11 DPO last Sunday! I've gone in for betas already:
* 45 HCG/27 progesterone at 12 DPO
* 118 HCG at 14 DPO

This is my third pregnancy in less than a year. Had one in last spring that ended in a missed m/c that was discovered at 7 weeks (baby stopped growing at 6 weeks 5 days). Then got a CP in July that ended at 4 weeks 3 days.

Truly hoping and praying that this little bean sticks! This will be our first child.

My due date for this pregnancy is October 12!

Hi ladies! I posted on page 11 requesting to join but I think my post got lost in the shuffle :)

Ttc- I'm so sorry for your loss!!
Cbeary- I think your progression looks great! Don't worry about the weeks indicator, just so long as your lines aren't getting lighter you're fine. I know it's hard not to worry though. I have been obsessing about my progression as well and have been testing daily with IC's. They are pretty dark but not getting much darker. I'm such a worry rat though, the first thing i do every morning is grab my boobs and make sure they are still sore, lol. I hate how uncertain the first tri is!!

I've been grabbing mine and no change- no soreness nor larger.

I did feel a bit nauseous this morning so I suppose that's a start

Looks good to me! Good luck with your blood test.

Can I join? I got my BFP at 11 DPO last Sunday! I've gone in for betas already:
* 45 HCG/27 progesterone at 12 DPO
* 118 HCG at 14 DPO

This is my third pregnancy in less than a year. Had one in last spring that ended in a missed m/c that was discovered at 7 weeks (baby stopped growing at 6 weeks 5 days). Then got a CP in July that ended at 4 weeks 3 days.

Truly hoping and praying that this little bean sticks! This will be our first child.

My due date for this pregnancy is October 12!

Welcome and congrats :)

Hi ladies! I posted on page 11 requesting to join but I think my post got lost in the shuffle :)

Ttc- I'm so sorry for your loss!!
Cbeary- I think your progression looks great! Don't worry about the weeks indicator, just so long as your lines aren't getting lighter you're fine. I know it's hard not to worry though. I have been obsessing about my progression as well and have been testing daily with IC's. They are pretty dark but not getting much darker. I'm such a worry rat though, the first thing i do every morning is grab my boobs and make sure they are still sore, lol. I hate how uncertain the first tri is!!

Hi Corgan! Congrats :)

I've been grabbing mine and no change- no soreness nor larger.

I did feel a bit nauseous this morning so I suppose that's a start

lol only my nipples are sore right now. But I didn't have super painful boobs with my youngest. My oldest wearing a bra hurt. The nipples and boobs in general hurt so bad. I'll take anything as long as I am still pregnant in April! I have a good feeling about this pregnancy though :)

Welcome ladies :wave:

My boobs hurt as well, mostly the nipples. My face has broken out so bad along my chin, I feel like a teen again. I broke out with my first child as well. I also have constant hunger throughout the day, but I'm not stuffing my face. I'll take any symptom if it means my peanut is healthy. It was a long journey to get here.

My boobs are sore but nowhere near what they were with my ds! Right now they feel bruised on the sides, under, top, and nipples- so pretty much the whole boob is one big bruise. But for some reason if i don't wear a bra they feel better. With my son I had to have my puppies plastered to me with a sports bra and when I took it off it nearly felt like my boobs were disconnecting from my body, it hurt sooo bad! I'll take bruised any day over that!

Did any of you use a home Doppler in previous pregnancys? I have one and used it with ds but can't remember when I was first able to get a heartbeat. Anyone know when they can be used? I'm thinking around week 8...

Did any of you use a home Doppler in previous pregnancys? I have one and used it with ds but can't remember when I was first able to get a heartbeat. Anyone know when they can be used? I'm thinking around week 8...

I used one, and I can't remember for sure either, but I do think it was somewhere around 8-10 weeks...

I have moments where I'm okay and 2 minutes later I could eat everything in the fridge. Boobs are on and off sore but nothing crazy and I'm a little bloated and gassy. That's it.
I'm looking for more symptoms soon because right now it just feels like I ate a really crappy meal. Waiting at the doctors to have my blood taken for my 2nd beta. Trying to be calm about it because my second beta is what told me I was miscarrying last time. Hoping to get favorable results today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->