October Pumpkins 2017

I can't find anything I want to eat either. I seem to have evening sickness rather than morning! I can look forward to my dinner all day then it'll get to about 5pm and I just want to sit on the sofa and try to settle my stomach >.<

I'm not 100% certain but I think we will find out the gender. Mostly because we want a girl so badly that if it's a boy we will have ample time to get psyched up for a boy. I just have this feeling it's a boy. Anyone else have that feeling????

The moment of nausea yesterday has passed. More than anything I am HUNGRY!!!!! I think it will be hard to limit the weight gain just to 25-35 pounds if this continues, lol! Other than that, boobs are just starting to get sore in spots but not bad. A little more tired but not exhausted. Honestly, I took a Walmart 88 cent HPT this morning just to make sure I was still pregnant. Nice dark test line thankfully!!! But honestly I feel so NORMAL that it's almost concerning, hahaha. Looking forward to my scan in 2 weeks!

I am due October 5th, this will be my 3rd baby. We have a boy and a girl so we will see what our tiebreaker is :)

I am almost 5 weeks. My HPT seems really dark...

Attachments

• Tiebreaker Coming Soon!!.JPG
    Tiebreaker Coming Soon!!.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 9
Hi don't mind if I join here too, 'officially' I'm due 27th September but after my previous 2 babies, who were a week/2 weeks late my guess it will be an October baby.
I already have a girl and a boy, I am kinda hoping for a girl this time but obviously just happy and healthy. This baby is quite a special one for our family after the passing away of my mum in Dec. Here's my full story on that https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/bfp-announcements/2426501-mum-sent-me-baby.html
xx

I am due October 5th, this will be my 3rd baby. We have a boy and a girl so we will see what our tiebreaker is :)

I am almost 5 weeks. My HPT seems really dark...

Mine is exactly like this! I took mine at 4w exactly and they looked like this.. never had them so dark before!

Attachments

• IMG_0358.jpg
    IMG_0358.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 12
Hi ladies :) im wondering if you all mind if i join you? I had a MC in November last year and found out 3 days ago that i am pregnant again :D due October 16 according to my LMP but my test showed positive 5 days before my period is due so wondering how accurate that truly is :/

Morning ladies!

Not sure if it's all in my head but I have major pregnancy bloat already! I'm probably over thinking it but it's pretty obvious... is anyone else having bloat?

I'm always bloated.
My boobs started feeling heavy this morning too, I was waiting for that.

Had some light bleeding today, I remember this happening a bit when I was pregnant with my daughter.

But that was 7 years ago so I can't rememember everything too clearly!

Definitely having bloat that comes and goes MrsReed! But I think mine is more related to the constipation I am already having. Maybe TMI, but I haven't had a normal BM since getting my bfp! It's terrible! One extreme or the other. And it's not lack of fiber in my diet I'll tell you that!

I'm with you on the bloat! I have a general heavy feeling in my lower stomach. I am feeling some mild cramps off and on today and TMI, very heavy discharge. I remember loads of creamy with my other pregnancies, but I don't remember cramps and thicker discharge. I'm trying to relax about anything so I'm not going to over think it. 19 more days until my first appointment! I will make it to that point, I will make it to that point, I will make it to that point!

I've been very bloated. After finding out I was pregnant yesterday all the signs are coming out for me now! I guess I probably had them before but was too busy to see :haha:

This is my 3rd baby, it still hasn't kicked in for me yet. I am still in shock more than anything. I have a lot going on this month.

My youngest, she's 2. She has had a cough since about 6 months of age, so we are just now putting her through all of these tests to find out what is causing this. We did find out she has asthma so I have to give her an inhaler twice a day! Than we are getting a puppy March 1st, so I guess things come in threes!

They don't see me here until about 10 weeks, since I have had multiple pregnancies with no issues really. I had bleeding with the first one a little bit, but nothing with the 2nd pregnancy. so we will see when my first appointment is. If my adding is correct it will be around March 10th. This is so crazy!

I'm bloated too, I wear high waisted jeans to work and they're cutting me in half at the mo. Gossip spreads like wildfire in my job so if I donned some maternity jeans everyone would know within about 5 minutes lol :haha:

I'm so glad I'm not the only bloated one!

I'm with you on the discharge Lindsay.. mines abundant! In my knickers too TMI.. all good signs I think.

I'm so glad I'm not the only bloated one!

I'm with you on the discharge Lindsay.. mines abundant! In my knickers too TMI.. all good signs I think.

I have been bloated the last several days as well too along with mild amount of white creamy discharge as well.if I could get of this cold or allergies I would be happy go lucky though.. lol..today is officially Feb 1St Yay my app is on the 8th and I can't wait

Hey, has anyone on this thread flown on a plane in their first trimester? I'm leaving for Hawaii in 2 days and I'm really nervous about traveling for 13 hours. It's broke. Into 2 plane rides, but still...

I realize it is supposedly 'safe' during the first trimester but I am still afraid. I have compression socks and sea bands just in case, but anything else to recommend besides getting up and walking every so often? The pressure up so high won't bother anything???

Last April I flew to Ireland and thought there was a chance for pregnancy while I was there. AF was a couple days late. Then while on the plane I got HORRIBLE cramps, which I never get and AF reared her ugly head. I don't know if the cabin pressure made my AF cramps worse or whether it was another CP as I didn't take a HPT. I'm just scared of getting those cramps and miscarrying. &#128546;&#128546;&#128560;

Glad to hear we are all in the same boat with symptoms right now!

MEpride - I have always heard that flying early in pregnancy was completely safe. I would try not to worry about it and just enjoy your trip! That sounds heavenly right about now. I am from Ohio and while our winter has been mild thus far, I would still love to head some place tropical!

Vacation would be super cool right now to keep my mind distracted and make it be next Wed already lol. Have a safe flight and travel I think you will be perfectly fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->